3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pain pumping station 08.01.21 06:35 pm

Discussion of the TV program \ "ZOOM \".

Why not discuss it here, I don't want to go to the "muz-hyphen-teve-forum-topic-zoom", Playground is dearer to my heart ...

Pure water IMHO:
Let's start with
I watch the zoom every Sunday, not because I like it, but because my grandmother watched Beavis and Butthead - she liked to revel in the thought that they were stupid, these two idiots. When I watch the zoom, it's funny and disgusting at the same time, from how stupidly he talks about games, reading the text from the screen, this is a fat ghoul Lekhov. He once said that Night's Watch is a good game with good graphics, but "the engine is licked off from the operation of sealent storm" (the author's pronunciation is saved as phonetic errors). Recently he rubbed in for a few minutes about a new game about the second world "Day of Duty" and it took me a while to understand that this is actually Day of Defeat.

In short "we are waiting for changes", we need to change the program ...
179 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 08.01.21

A sucks program that brings absolutely nothing new ...

U
Untoxa 08.01.21

The most lamer program that has just been shown, and in general Muztv is the most moronic channel.

B
Beavos 08.01.21

The most vile program on TV about computer games. Tons of basic grammatical mistakes when pronouncing English words. Previously, one word "units" made me switch the channel, now I don’t know, Mr. has not watched this for a long time.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 08.01.21

Anyway, if there is Internet, then why should we look at this squalor? ..

A
Arcanis 08.01.21

And who has such an A-One channel?
In gambling addiction it seems to be written that on this channel they will show a program from Igromania on Sundays ...
I do not have NTV + ...

F
Fallen falcon 08.01.21

ANAL ... EEE CHANNEL))) you can catch a video stream!
And VLAD Lokhov is burning!

K
Kefka 08.01.21

I remember Kuybar's phrase: "and after the advertisement you will learn about the continuation of the acclaimed Ukrainian hit Xenus to the game Boiling Point".

K
Kefka 08.01.21

Why did Igromania choose such a disgusting channel? We would agree with the entertainment type STS, TNT, MTV.

C
Clane 08.01.21

2 Kefka: I think the channels you mentioned above were the first on the list. Money is the problem.

M
Methylated spirit 08.01.21

I am most smiling when these naive idiots from MuzTV cut in reruns of their ceremonies on purpose, when at this time MTV shows EMA, VMA, MMA. It's fun when, during advertising, after a performance, for example, of Foo Fighters, you turn on MuzTV, and there are some Ivanushki-Fools ..

p
pain pumping station 08.01.21

Sorry for teapots. They buy almost all games under the impression of this dull zoom. I remember my acquaintances wrote with boiling water from the desire to buy some kind of handicraft Polish shooter like Serious Sam because they saw how he was praised then by * uybar.

|
| Pilot | 08.01.21

Well, you know, in the absence of fish, as they say ... I personally liked Kuybar more, but from this presumptuous pig, Lokhova sick and wants to puke.

k
kravitz 08.01.21

In general, no one forces you to watch either Zoom or music-TV in general - I'm watching our local - I'm more rushing from this. Especially where a low poly-channel nerd reads clippings from gambling addiction, and his name is "Vasily Cooler". That's why I DO NOT RESPECT this program - for example, they read out a selection of iron from GAME. Moreover, in a word: "And today we have prepared for you our selection of parts for the PC and called it" Death to the brakes "(it was and - Borrow but buy) ... On such a PC you can play the most modern games like Doom3" ... You can strangle ...

A
Al jay 08.01.21

You know what, you are sick in my opinion. Falling into anger over the fact that someone on TV mispronounced the name of the game or made a mistake - this is already a clinic, comrades ...

D
DeX 08.01.21

hehe you also watch about games on TV? Th you, Internet and magazines are not enough?

H
Hamster Jedi 08.01.21

"It's a pity for dummies. They buy almost all games under the impression of this stupid zoom.

By the way, I had such a story :) Once in the Soyuz store I was watching games, when suddenly two guys from the 7th and 8th grade came up. a disc with some kind of RPG, the average rating of which is 3-5 points (out of 10) and says to another: "This is a cool game, they talked about it in ZUM" =)

|
| Pilot | 08.01.21

The Internet and magazines are good, but TV carries information to the masses. And it is bad if this information is issued in this form. There is not even a mention of games on our official channels. Stupid TV shows show, sports are stupid too, pop music. Where are the GAMES? Or have our "wise" and "caring" TV people not heard of them? Or even more so, do they consider it unworthy of mentioning nonsense? But there are a lot of us Gamers, a lot.

G
G-man 08.01.21

In general, ZOOM itself does not do anything. all reviews are provided to them exclusively by our magazines (Country of Games, Igromania, etc.) and by the way "iron" news too. so all the claims against them. Well essno and to typesetters. And about sobsno transfer I will say - that's what comrades lack of competition. There is nothing to compare with, there is no one to be equal to, they do not want to improve (because why?) ...

K
Kefka 08.01.21

Pelota
Because no one has put such important projects on our television. They are afraid of non-rating and strandedness. Nobody did - so we will not risk it. Better yet another * hilarity show or quiz, or scandalous talk shows.

> You know what, you are sick in my opinion. To get angry that someone on TV mispronounced the name of the game or made a mistake - this is already a clinic, comrades ...
No. Just the wrong pronunciation indicates bad English and a lack of enthusiasm for games, which automatically translates the fat cat into the category "my dad works in the Muz-TV management, and sometimes I like to shoot toys there". And we need our person with more than 10 years of experience in playing, understanding the matter, etc.

C
CHAIKOVSKI2006 08.01.21

There is no objectivity. All games are presented in a good light. Whether it's z or z (gud). =) Shows reviews of games that were released 3 months ago. It's like reading an old magazine.