3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pain pumping station 08.01.21 06:35 pm

Discussion of the TV program \ "ZOOM \".

Why not discuss it here, I don't want to go to the "muz-hyphen-teve-forum-topic-zoom", Playground is dearer to my heart ...

Pure water IMHO:
Let's start with
I watch the zoom every Sunday, not because I like it, but because my grandmother watched Beavis and Butthead - she liked to revel in the thought that they were stupid, these two idiots. When I watch the zoom, it's funny and disgusting at the same time, from how stupidly he talks about games, reading the text from the screen, this is a fat ghoul Lekhov. He once said that Night's Watch is a good game with good graphics, but "the engine is licked off from the operation of sealent storm" (the author's pronunciation is saved as phonetic errors). Recently he rubbed in for a few minutes about a new game about the second world "Day of Duty" and it took me a while to understand that this is actually Day of Defeat.

In short "we are waiting for changes", we need to change the program ...
179 Comments
Sort by:
-
-BARALGIN- 08.01.21

As mentioned above, this is the lack of competition.
PS When they told about Age of empires III in scrap they were told that there are home towns and so on and so on. In short, even about the innovations they can't really tell.

k
kravitz 08.01.21

2G-Man
Ha! I doubt that Igromania, or any other magazine, praises the handicraft fashion of Serios Sam, or the mistake of the domestic game industry: "Night Dozhor"

G
G-man 08.01.21

Somnevatsya you can skoka like))) But they write in the credits and during the reviews themselves that infa is provided by such a magazine. To say that there was a devastating review of the Night Watch in Igromania? No - they showed her as a normal average person in which you can play .. and what your beloved PC games write about Russian projects (including the Dozor) .. in general it is not necessary. The only magazine that did not appear in Zuma - in my opinion Game.EXE for which thanks to him))))
And yet - the caddy will give you a certain amount in foreign currency from a domestic publisher - you will sing like a bird about any project you need))))

p
pain pumping station 08.01.21

In the zoom, if the article is provided by a magazine, then this is mentioned before the beginning of the video, but mostly there is a gag.

G
Gr1nGo 08.01.21

Honestly, transfer for specific lamoff and nuboff. That the kuibar, that this fat guy - they read everything "on paper" ... but they themselves do not fumble in computers.

H
Hamster Jedi 08.01.21

Has anyone watched the program of Igromania? Here is its description:

About the program.

The Igromania magazine together with the A-One channel have launched a joint project - the weekly program Igromania. Everything that you can expect from a TV show about games, you can see in our headings.
- "News" - the latest news from the world of games, scandals, release dates of games, sensations.
- "Industry" - a section that tells about the industry of computer games development - companies, people, plans, novelties.
- “Releases” - new games that have just entered the market, with ratings and comments. Briefly, clearly and to the point. You will be the first to know about new products!
- "In Development" - a great story about a game that is still in development, but promises to be very interesting and unusual. Developer comments, video from the game, creation details. It's always interesting to know how hits are made, isn't it?
- “Verdict” - a game has been released that has been expected for a long time. She was predicted the status of a hit and very much hoped that the expectations would come true. Of course, we will not pass by, so in this section you will find a detailed analysis of the gameplay, graphics, music and everything else that makes a game good or bad.
In general - it happened! All those who waited a long time and complained about the lack of such a program - you can safely run to the TV at 17-00 on Sunday, turn on the A-One channel and quickly receive maximum information about your favorite pastime! Professionally about daily life - interesting about new things!

Website.

K
Kefka 08.01.21

> include channel A-One
Good channel. It's a pity the truth that no one catches.

p

Can you buy a plate in that case? (thoughtfully)

M
Metr72 08.01.21

Well, in vain they attacked the zoom, the only program about games that I have! At least something!

G
G-man 08.01.21

It would have been better nothing than this. There is no sense in it.

p

Almost everyone uses Windows, but they "attack" it. This is pop music - "nobody likes it, but you can't argue with it"

g
gamer23 08.01.21

Bullshit and not a transfer !!! FUN MUS-TV FOREVER !!!

e
englishgirl1 08.01.21

Interestingly, where did Kuybar go?

J
JEW 08.01.21

Guys, yes, I see you, I’m sick ... I’m probably looking at the ZOOM since the appearance ... And I remember Kuybar of the 2000 model ... Vlad is a master, in comparison ... hmmm ... in fact, I know Vlad (we study together at the University of Management), and he actually owns the material, and the day after the recording he tells me about all the jambs that will be on the air. :) In fact, Vlad is still studying, since reading from a piece of paper is also an art (he tried it for the sake of interest - it turned out to be a kick-ass))). So everything is normal ... Many people wrote phrases like: ".. he said ... The presenter said .." .. He has a text! So sorry.

M
Methylated spirit 08.01.21

You yourself are not Vlad? Whatever he reads there, the program still sucks. Yes, and he reads wretchedly and shakes his hands with dibs ...

Vlad is a master, in comparison .... h -yes ... in fact, I know Vlad (we study together at the University of Management) Wow

! You are familiar with the star. Can you give an autograph. Blah, I won't sleep now. How do I envy you ... Who is "hmmm"? Do not use indecent words!

he actually owns the material, and the day after the recording he tells me about all the jambs that will be on the air. :)

Wow, maybe you will tell us about these shoals here, you see, the rating will jump. You don't need to "own" the material, you need to be able to present it.

In fact, Vlad is still studying, since reading from a piece of paper is also an art (he tried it for the sake of interest - it turned out to be a piper))). So everything is normal ...

For Muz-TV, this is the norm, I admit, they don't need more.

He has text! So sorry.

And I have an alternative, so too ...

ZY And for this it was worth registering?

p

Indeed, you are not JEW Vlad by accident, it turns out suspiciously ...

G
G-man 08.01.21

JEW PEAR
golimy.

Vlad is studying - blah blah blah - let him study for God's sake, where else is the thread. They recruit collective farmers on television and then excuse themselves - like he studies - for whom the fuck are television, theater and film institutes there? For this, they are what would not read on a piece of paper.

Then ignorance of the base - for such a program and for its conduct, at least the editor-in-chief of which thread of the magazine is needed (or an authoritative journalist with a good reputation and a long period of work in the industry for at least 10 years) - and your Vlad is just an excellent personification of the attitude of our television and media to Computer games. Like my daddy got over it, but I know Doom Fallout Diablo and a lot of OTHER SCARY WORDS, but nothing more. And games are the lot of 13 year olds ...

G
GEF24 08.01.21

IMHO the shame of our time! The presenter learns about the events together with the audience!

p

I dug up ICQ Lokhova, who is very angry write to him 303497254

G
G-man 08.01.21

Fuck who he dug for more time and spend traffic on this jerk ...