3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pain pumping station 08.01.21 06:35 pm

Discussion of the TV program \ "ZOOM \".

Why not discuss it here, I don't want to go to the "muz-hyphen-teve-forum-topic-zoom", Playground is dearer to my heart ...

Pure water IMHO:
Let's start with
I watch the zoom every Sunday, not because I like it, but because my grandmother watched Beavis and Butthead - she liked to revel in the thought that they were stupid, these two idiots. When I watch the zoom, it's funny and disgusting at the same time, from how stupidly he talks about games, reading the text from the screen, this is a fat ghoul Lekhov. He once said that Night's Watch is a good game with good graphics, but "the engine is licked off from the operation of sealent storm" (the author's pronunciation is saved as phonetic errors). Recently he rubbed in for a few minutes about a new game about the second world "Day of Duty" and it took me a while to understand that this is actually Day of Defeat.

In short "we are waiting for changes", we need to change the program ...
179 Comments
Sort by:
G
GEF24 08.01.21

To this bastard you need to log in, and this is the lot of the elite! Hammer on ASU!

B
Banned Zharkovich User fo 08.01.21

People.
And you have not thought that with the help of this ICQ we can make the program better.
The percentage of implementation of this plan is very low, but still.
You can also try.
For example, explain to him in ICQ what Falaut and Diabla are and what they eat it with.
Etc.
Instead of scolding him, teach him better and that's it.

p
pain pumping station 08.01.21

This snob probably won't even listen. He will say something like "I know your Diablo, I played for five minutes, they killed me and I deleted the game." But the idea is noble, only there is hardly anyone who does not value his nerves so much that he will start teaching this lamer.

S
SeA-WoLF 08.01.21

Who knows The site of the TV program "ZOOM".

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 08.01.21

muz-tv.ru
This is the program's website.
In the same place somewhere the forum was lying around.

M
Megawolf 08.01.21

--- bla bla bla ---
Vlad Lekhov
In my past life I was something in between Peter I, Renata Litvinova, Einstein and Moby

Last news :: 02/08/2006 ::
I had a good rest!
After the first session in his life, which Vlad passed successfully, he went to the Rest House for 10 days. “The rest turned out to be very productive,” says Vlad. The presenter has gained strength and prepared to delight inveterate gamers with new computer games!
--- bla bla bla ---

http://muz-tv.ru/faces/4272

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 08.01.21

He's a collector of games to release?
What a makar7
No Russian can do this.
LRS
Stalker
Vivid examples.

M
Megawolf 08.01.21

please inveterate gamers with novelties of computer games!
Agent Smith, you did not understand correctly, I mean that he will tell "us" about "new products".

J
Jericho aka Logovaz 08.01.21

Now, a new program, FAQ, has recently appeared. It will, at least not by much, be better, although the review texts are still taken from Igromania. By the way, how does the latter relate to this plagiarism? No one knows?

F
FDSH 08.01.21

My gambling channel is more rushing, which is a-1.
although there are only videos from the video mania and show ...

P
Psyche7 08.01.21

Forum TV Shows FAQ "

TV Show ZOOM

A
ALEX-P 08.01.21

I was already delighted when I saw the topic "Discussion ...". For I have long wanted to say what this crap is! And besides, with a leading lamer ...

J

Check out the news: On Saturday, Vlad decided to hang out well in the capital's clubs. The first club he decided to go to was in the center of the metropolis. And to quickly get to the destination, the presenter went on ... roller skates. At the entrance to the Lekhov club, face control passed without any problems! "You bet, I caused such a stir, having arrived there not by car, like everyone else, but on roller skates!" - says Vlad. In the club Lekhova noticed a girl dancing at the pole. Such a man cannot be missed! Not only is he the presenter of Muz-TV, but he is also on wheels! Vlad Lekhov met the dancer and is now looking forward to their next meeting.

I
ISO-8859-5 08.01.21

: D
Such a man should not be missed! What a donut, also on rollers! And lope knows unknown words such as SHADERS, GAMING INDUSTRY, probably very clever!
: D

R
Ray 08.01.21

Please tell me, when is this Zoom coming?
I want to see

F
Father Victorius 08.01.21

It's funny for me to see how Lekhov pretends like he knows something about games. He says all sorts of clever words. Kick-ass is simple!

J

And when he pronounced the systems for the game Chameleon! It's just ATAS!

R
Ray 08.01.21

Well, when is this atstoy on TV? I want to see this idiot myself.

K
KOREEC 08.01.21

The program sucks, it doesn't make sense to watch, except to laugh once more

J

2 Ray: Saturdays at 11.10