3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pain pumping station 08.01.21 06:35 pm

Discussion of the TV program \ "ZOOM \".

Why not discuss it here, I don't want to go to the "muz-hyphen-teve-forum-topic-zoom", Playground is dearer to my heart ...

Pure water IMHO:
Let's start with
I watch the zoom every Sunday, not because I like it, but because my grandmother watched Beavis and Butthead - she liked to revel in the thought that they were stupid, these two idiots. When I watch the zoom, it's funny and disgusting at the same time, from how stupidly he talks about games, reading the text from the screen, this is a fat ghoul Lekhov. He once said that Night's Watch is a good game with good graphics, but "the engine is licked off from the operation of sealent storm" (the author's pronunciation is saved as phonetic errors). Recently he rubbed in for a few minutes about a new game about the second world "Day of Duty" and it took me a while to understand that this is actually Day of Defeat.

In short "we are waiting for changes", we need to change the program ...
179 Comments
Sort by:
A
Al-106 08.01.21

Yes, in principle, it needs to be closed, so she and he were crap at the most, I think everything is clear to everyone. In general, I have long wanted to unsubscribe about this transfer.

P
Pastuh gone forever 08.01.21

On the subject: I look when there is nothing else on TV, but the transmission is FUFlo
To begin with, this casual needs at least the names to be pronounced correctly

L
Lenin 08.01.21

I watched the day before. So this sucker started to advertise (shock and lara blood) the water game.
And why in the zoom ruble about ancient games in them all the same hell who plays.

P
Pastuh gone forever 08.01.21

You're talking about rarities, don't drive the classics, she's always classic

B
BOBICH 08.01.21

this is a program for lamers from a music channel!
I saw once the game was advertised, they said all the graphics are super, in fact, the game on graphics for 2+ does not really pull, but the coolest thing is that they do not hold shaders and the effect of a shot occurs in a square with dots!

N
Nolak 08.01.21

zoom atstoy

L
Lenin 08.01.21

zoom atstoy! (spelled correctly).

H
HoBa9_wkypa 08.01.21

Vlad Lokhov just outplayed it already, the clinic is crying :-)

p
pain pumping station 08.01.21

About horseradish! My topic is .. there are moldy nicknames of people I miss at the beginning ..
Ohhoho !! There were times) Such a phrase as "Fuck * r he dug into someone else time and spend traffic on this idiot ..." yes from G-Man)) I want in 2005

F
FanTom0070 08.01.21

I do not argue Zoom Shit complete, but I like the song that plays there as a background tuber koit xs coy if anyone knows, unsubscribe

A
Adahn one 08.01.21

Death to all such programs! I have long suggested organizing a crusade against lamers and similar "matters"! But, you need a guild master, a system and a weapon.

W
Who am I dammit 08.01.21

Heh, Lokhov just what kind of cormorant he has never seen ... I wonder what meaning he puts into the
phrase: a video card with support for third shaders and direct'x 10? he probably wouldn't understand anything: D

W
Weezerspoon 08.01.21

Program ZOOM A complete disgrace, look better "On the Game" by A-ONE There Jiha with Games-TV presenter.

P
Permanent_Lost 08.01.21

the transfer was normal before, "from the screw" was called, and the zoom was just slag ...

D
DEviLPr0 08.01.21

The zoom is messy, although it's quite fun to look at stupidity

U
User 489878 08.01.21

ZOOM-This is a kapets hat !!! And the presenter? Yes, the presenter of the whole POC is some kind of freak, they found it in the trash, washed it, combed it before the program ... they came up with a drive ... and that's it, a megastar, like Kirkorov!

D
Dill 08.01.21

ZOOM-GUMNO, Games-pro on O2TV and even better.
The leaders in the zoom campaign do not know what they are chanting at all !!

U
User 489878 08.01.21

Sam58
They don't know that they are leading ...

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 08.01.21

Dull transmission with an idiot presenter oh how I hate him I want to strangle him

W
Weezerspoon 08.01.21

no, well, I'm amazed at this show, Bully Game: Schoolarship Edition was named Billy: Sholarship United, Bullworth SCHOOL was named Bullworth .... PPC