3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pain pumping station 08.01.21 06:35 pm

Discussion of the TV program \ "ZOOM \".

Why not discuss it here, I don't want to go to the "muz-hyphen-teve-forum-topic-zoom", Playground is dearer to my heart ...

Pure water IMHO:
Let's start with
I watch the zoom every Sunday, not because I like it, but because my grandmother watched Beavis and Butthead - she liked to revel in the thought that they were stupid, these two idiots. When I watch the zoom, it's funny and disgusting at the same time, from how stupidly he talks about games, reading the text from the screen, this is a fat ghoul Lekhov. He once said that Night's Watch is a good game with good graphics, but "the engine is licked off from the operation of sealent storm" (the author's pronunciation is saved as phonetic errors). Recently he rubbed in for a few minutes about a new game about the second world "Day of Duty" and it took me a while to understand that this is actually Day of Defeat.

In short "we are waiting for changes", we need to change the program ...
179 Comments
Sort by:
k
kra 08.01.21

Down with sucker

B
B.Soldier of Dark 08.01.21

Kuybar was better.!.

R
Ryo_is_gone 08.01.21

The program is not bad, sometimes it is interesting to know what lamers like there think about games. But from some phrases and pronunciations of English words, and especially from the manner of dressing (someone had such a hairstyle there, as if he had put his fingers in a socket), I just want to say that only fuckers are leading this program.

E
Electric wizard 08.01.21

A funny moment was in the program, they are promoting some kind of stealth action (SMERSH seems to be), they say that you need to go through missions quietly, unnoticed, and at this moment on the screen they show the main character in a car crushing the Fritzes))

H
House in the village 08.01.21

On MTV there is a program about games - "Virtuality", not a bad program, certainly better than Zuma! And the presenter is normal.
PS: MTV-Icon and Virtuality; Moose tv-FAQ and ZOOM.
The score is 2: 0.

m
mvv1990 08.01.21

remember the program "From the screw"

H

What is the program?

m
mvv1990 08.01.21

When I was 98, I forgot it, but not long ago I remembered it. I saw it on the disk of the Igromania magazine. There were really smart presenters there.

P
Pacman 08.01.21

lol boys !!! what are you driving on your brow? he is just a presenter, what they say to him, then he p3dit! lol

H

Go where you went ...

D
DismemÑŠered 08.01.21

mvv1990 is right! Bonus and Gamover really said normal things. and the A1 mania takes almost all the plot from its own DVD, it's easier to buy a magazine and learn twice as much!

R
RussianQuaker 08.01.21

Do not drive on Lekhov and muz-tv. If you don’t like it, don’t look or listen, but look for information yourself, if not laziness. ZUM is practically the only program about games that goes through standard channels.

S
Sejrail 08.01.21

Today I looked at ZOOM. The program sucks. Especially when Lekhov was advertising the "shock" bar, I almost vomited.
mvv1990 I support. The "From the screw" program drives.

.forseg 08.01.21

This is bullshit, not a program about computer games and scientific technologies IMHO.
It’s better to look at A1 Igromania than this “Vlad Lekhov”, who doesn’t understand games either ...

R
RussianQuaker 08.01.21

He shouldn't understand :))))))

A
Al-106 08.01.21

Zoom - pure stupidity, transmission built by lamaks and FAQ too. And this fat ass is generally a cudgel "meet on the network" says some bullshit. It would be better to sit down and play a little, then he would already grunt. The videos cannot even record normally, all the video previews are somehow slow.

I was better with kuybar.

From the screw, there damn smart people sat and understood what they were saying. And this stupid ZUM must be closed.
Virtuality is much better.

IMHO)))

Shl. By the way, soon the GAMELAND TV channel will be opened, rather.

W
Wolf 3000 08.01.21

Zoom People- Sucks !! This Lekhov mine never sat at a computer !!! All their games are cool! Nothing will be crap, nothing will be crap !! Gambling addiction is cooler !!! At least I'm comparing "Igromania" with this bullshit!

W
Wolf 3000 08.01.21

From the screw, it's cool !!! especially the 1st issue is the coolest !!

A
Al-106 08.01.21

Yes, this sucker is a dumb bot that is controlled by other people. Shame only, although his business.

W
Wolf 3000 08.01.21

We need to rename the theme! From "Discussion of the TV program" ZOOM "." in "Discussing the TV program" ZOOM "." !!!