3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pain pumping station 08.01.21 06:35 pm

Discussion of the TV program \ "ZOOM \".

Why not discuss it here, I don't want to go to the "muz-hyphen-teve-forum-topic-zoom", Playground is dearer to my heart ...

Pure water IMHO:
Let's start with
I watch the zoom every Sunday, not because I like it, but because my grandmother watched Beavis and Butthead - she liked to revel in the thought that they were stupid, these two idiots. When I watch the zoom, it's funny and disgusting at the same time, from how stupidly he talks about games, reading the text from the screen, this is a fat ghoul Lekhov. He once said that Night's Watch is a good game with good graphics, but "the engine is licked off from the operation of sealent storm" (the author's pronunciation is saved as phonetic errors). Recently he rubbed in for a few minutes about a new game about the second world "Day of Duty" and it took me a while to understand that this is actually Day of Defeat.

In short "we are waiting for changes", we need to change the program ...
179 Comments
Sort by:
s
sсiteer 08.01.21

HEAR YOU GASPED AHRENEL ZOOM NESHTYAK.

R
Ray 08.01.21

How long did it take to think of a nickname? obviously dooooo long ...
and the program is sax. dull to disgust.
IMHO.

d
derdr 08.01.21

a program about the harm of donuts, which is reflected on the face and brains of the presenter, but about the girl at the pole, this is a true prostitute because he probably rakes in money decently.
Z.Y better than him for the black screen they removed that the pig's face is not to be seen, and the FAK de * mo will be cooler))))

S
Sergey_dark_prinz 08.01.21

This program sucks! I looked 1 time and the desire to play games disappeared! Such a mediocre program should not be published. Only idiots who do not understand anything in games can watch it (like one friend of mine).
(To be honest, having seen the topic, I thought that everyone would start praising this ZUM right now. But it turned out to be fair).

F
Father Victorius 08.01.21

But there are some who watch it, with a sage look listening to what Lekhov p * zdit there.
And yet - why the fuck are they talking about when the Americans launch a new shuttle into space ?? !!!!

A
Avenging all 08.01.21

Zoom x8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

In Victorius it speaks!

F

Not quite in the subject, but you know this program on MTV "Filter". Like the same zoom. I am from her too. When Half-Life 2 (!!!), which flew like a fighter on my previous FX5200, was put on the first place in the hit parade of the most demanding games, I fell off my chair. And do not think anything - Fir and Kwaka 4 were already out by that time.

A
Akimoto 08.01.21

Dude, what did they show in Zoom today ?!

F
FON- [Dorn] 1891 08.01.21

Vlad - Lokhov
ZOOM - PizZOOM The
old zoom 5 years ago was cooler

S

Yes, Victorius is doing business again !!!
I wanted to tell you about the Filter! With the HL2 fig the most demanding ?!
Stupidity.
And so the program is not very good. Sucks. Dave used to watch it.

s
sсiteer 08.01.21

If only this jingle of fat ublyut Vlad - Lokhova were removed from ZOOM .......

A
Akimoto 08.01.21

The coolest programs are FAQ and Gambling addiction

G
G-UNIT [D-12] 08.01.21

I agree with prnce x, this is the most normal of all that I have seen

F

In the FAQ, the text is read from Igromania. But! Read not from reviews, but in most cases from previews! For example, their account of Oblivion was taken from Mania's E3-2005 report. They could have read reviews if they themselves cannot write. And answer smarter questions! For example, talking about FEAR, they say - here we got a question from some n * dora "How to turn on slo-mo (!!!) in the game and when should it be used?" Is this idiot too lazy to go into the settings? He probably played without slowing down until the FAQ answered the question.)))
The Mafia is also cool. They sent a question - what kind of Easter eggs are there. This Borik Rotor begins to p * zdit - "Since they asked such a question, I was forced to travel around the city and find a few secrets" (more precisely, to leaf through Mania without getting up from the couch). And what did he "find"? If in a mission in a hotel you puncture the tires of a gangster's car, then it will be easier to catch up with it later! He calls this an Easter egg ??? This is HINT, let him know!
In general, I do not know how this can be called a normal transmission.

A
Akimoto 08.01.21

Borik is of course still d * forehead * b

p
paulgeorgehooks 08.01.21

And he is a bastard, dropped the mafia points "for old age." In general, I was crazy. How old is the music of the Beatles, but it is still a masterpiece. How old the paintings are in the Tretyakov Gallery is still a masterpiece.

At least intillegently dropped those points for graphics that CAN age.

F

And he blurted out that the Mafia was released in 2003! How shoud I understand this?

k
kra 08.01.21

he is not Vlad Lekhov he is a stupid sucker =)
fat fat freak

m
mvv1990 08.01.21

and on the website muz-tv they offer to become the leading FAQ. I sent them letters to become one, but not a single letter reached!