3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21 11:35 am

Multiplayer (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

Discussing the multiplayer component of Call of Duty: Ghosts
235 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shigaya 11.01.21

What kind of discussion? For many, the game simply starts and gives an error. I'm waiting for a patch or custom fix to be released.
And so, I think the multiplayer will be cool :-)

X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21

Shigaya
if there is an error with kryuchkozyabami - then you need to put the localization you took - if in incentive - then English, if from ND then Russian.

On first impressions - a camper's paradise, now you don't need any skill at all - know herd the corridor and fill the frags. In the third battle, I summoned a juggernaut maniac and managed to cut 7 people - he is a little buggy and kills only point-blank, and not like before - when a knife blow teleported you to the target a meter.
In vain they made the animation of death when stabbed with a knife - it used to be easier - chick and ran on, and now you stick to the enemy for 2 seconds, and at this time they will chop you from behind.
The cards are too big - here you need to play 25 by 25, and not 6 by 6 - the battle goes on stupidly on one fifth of the map, no one even enters the rest. The cards themselves, in terms of design, have not yet been liked.
Modules now turn the rifle into shit and vice versa, without modules it is even better not to take weapons.
And the most important disappointment - again they made a number of lives as in BO2, well, at least there fitness allowed you to play calmly, but here fig knows it - you die with a couple of shots, on hard the wind kills.

S
Shigaya 11.01.21

Xiahou Dun
My English is not good enough to play with.

And what about the creation, customization of the character?

X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21

go nuts - the camouflages are just super - there is a sniper's hairy camouflage, and any soldier can change the sex - we play only with girls ... HAREM
A lot of uniforms, hats and four races, it's a pity and there are only four faces for men and women.

B
Badass1488 11.01.21

how many are the maximum players in a cartoon? 18 as before or 12?

S
SugarPlus 11.01.21

There are always friezes in Mp :(
And I liked the cartoon itself, since the time of mv2 there are most changes

V
VLFOM1N 11.01.21

tell me, amd fx 6100 hd7870 8GB of RAM, little fps what's at the highs what's at the lows, is this a problem in the computer or is it such an optimization?

X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21

rokziel
with the settings, play it, I kind of turned off the blur and my friezes disappeared altogether.

vov54
on my 660 ultra shows a stable 90 fps, moreover, there are drawdowns up to 21 in the menu. It looks like a symptom of the first Black Ops - you have to wait for the patch.

The cartoon has become like in COD4: MW, the cards are just fig - some fucking ruins of

rokziel
vov54
and turn off vertical sync, it seems to cut the frame rate

V
VLFOM1N 11.01.21

Yes, I turned it off, and put everything at a minimum, you walk along the map like it's normal, you turn around and the FPS falls

S
SugarPlus 11.01.21

Xiahou Dun
All that can be chopped off, the game flies, but constant friezes for no reason :(
And in the menu too, lol

B
Botponevole 11.01.21

Ran around in the cartoon The
graphics did not make an impression in fullhd the textures look as if the screen resolution is 640 * 480, in the first minutes the picture is generally disgusting, everything is somehow blurry and dull, and by the way, I shot at the bottles, everything is nailed tight. Physics 0 ZERO hello Huang and Nvidia.

Removed my favorite mode to find and destroy now there is the same thing, but after death a token remains, if the teammate picks it up, you revive, the enemy is waiting for the next round, i.e. the idea is not bad, but I didn't like it.
The maps are very confusing, there is no logic in them, there are many holes and passages.
In general, we still need to play and wait for some patches, but somehow it's sad.

B
Brunobanani 11.01.21

I watched a couple of movies about multiplayer. On some, the game seems boring, on others it seems like nothing. Who played, tell me, how are you? Does it make sense to buy a license? I still have cops and warfics) in principle. But if the reviews are positive, then I'll take the code.

X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21

These bastards have removed the ability to record demos - Herods Karta

made drunken Chinese monkeys - what for so many moves - they are all shot. Let's make in the next CODE just open fields instead of cards and let the hellish meat grinder go there. Respawn as always amazes - I appear in the ruins of castles in the north of the map, after half a second the enemy respawns 10 meters away from me, I kill him, run 10 meters and fall from the queue in the back ... ingenious

Brunobanani
if you like Newtown-style pulp, take it. Character customization is of course awesome. The truth is not yet figured out with the weapon ...

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

cartoon as for me I apologize gamno on a 5-year-old game made a little better graphics - the character moves as after a stroke - paradise for campers in bo one could somehow dodge. And I did not understand where the dedicated servers are or they call the possibility of creating a closed game dedicated servers - and with this fake they want to knock down BF - and how much pathos there was - the bunglers
PS I know now a bunch of foaming at the mouth will come to prove that the cartoon is oh ...... and I should ... but is that something change fact stubborn thing most likely it will be mv 3 with a bunch of camper cheaters in a game with an engine 6 years ago

X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21

Slowly I'm starting to get used to it and get used to it

Spoiler

B
Badass1488 11.01.21

can you have an adequate opinion? Better than MV3 or worse?

X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21

Badass1488 is
better, but for me it is worse than in MW2 and about the same level with BO2 ... for now ...

Now about 80% of players play for girls, women have such showdowns, it's a pity they don't allow changing the hair color

B
Badass1488 11.01.21

Xiahou Dun
how many people are cartoon?

n
n.bellik 11.01.21

Guys, help! When installing multiplayer, it gives the following error: an error occurred during installation (update is suspended)

S
SugarPlus 11.01.21

Badass1488
12 V normal and seemingly 18 in Ground Wars