3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21 11:35 am

Multiplayer (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

Discussing the multiplayer component of Call of Duty: Ghosts
235 Comments
Sort by:
k
kamran777 11.01.21

Guys, FPS sags while aiming with sniper sights or track-sights, can you tell me what you can do? And also freezes in the main menu when you are sitting, for example, when you create a class, go when you wait for the list to be replenished by players, when someone enters this list before the game, it freezes for a few seconds! What is the problem ? Do you need to wait for patches?

B
BREY60RU 11.01.21

Hello everyone . but what about connections to servers? is it possible to search and select a server by pings as in Black Ops, or only automatically as in MW2 and 3? otherwise it is not possible to play in MW3 - some goof will surely connect that wets you before you even saw him. although I'm trying to limit the ping in the config file.

S
SkyNeverDie 11.01.21

kamran777
same problem, didn't find a solution?

k
kamran777 11.01.21

SkyNeverDie
no ...: /

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

Hello everyone . but what about connections to servers? Is it possible to search and select a server by pings as in Black Ops, or only automatically as in MW2 and 3? otherwise it is not possible to play in MW3 - some goof will surely connect who wets you before you even saw him. although I'm trying to limit the ping in the config file.

I did it according to the old recipe by editing the config_mp.cfg file you find the line seta cl_maxPing "800" you set the ping you need - it seems to help, but I'm not sure until the end

v
v1806v 11.01.21

judging by the comments, the game is not worth the money that was requested for it. sadly. everything is repeated.

B
BREY60RU 11.01.21

chuba_73 I wrote about ping in the config - somehow it doesn't help me much. well, or is it due to the fact that people with different pings and as a result, whoever wants it and urinates :).
I correctly understood that there is no list found by the server where you can select the lowest ping? since you wrote about the config file.

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

BREY60RU
Yes, there are no dedicated servers in the sense that we are used to it - but I can't understand what they meant when they promised a system of dedicated servers - where are they? I bought the game on the basis of this. And the setting of the maximum ping in the game settings as in bo2 is not the same. Otherwise, it would be nice to ask where are the dedicated servers from the developers or the possibility of creating a private game - this is it

J
JahMuzgik 11.01.21

Hello everyone! Can someone tell me why, at a normal speed of the Internet connection to the server, you have to wait from 3 to 5 minutes and as a result, the game writes: the waiting time has been exceeded, etc. It turns out to connect almost from the 10th time.
How to overcome this problem?
Here are the ping and speed data: http://ping-test.ru/test/515815

J
JahMuzgik 11.01.21

sorry ...

J
JahMuzgik 11.01.21

Thanks to all! )) I figured it out ... It looked like it was not in the game - a glitch in the system (although BO2 was connected without problems) ... I
liked the game, except that the cards of the Malech are annoying ... I don't play the single ...

M
MASTER [USSR] 11.01.21

Xiahou Dun
Hardcore and must be utterly deadly dear. The cards are made for spinal noobs, who don't need a game, but ARCADA. The snipers were destroyed as a class, while an even more useless class was added - the Marksman (which is essentially the same thing). And given the landscape design of the maps, rifles with optics were added generally for trolling, but despite the fact that there are at least 4 approaches to any sniper position, and the maximum shooting distance (do not forget about the viewing angle no more than 30 degrees) is excellent for shooting from hip, which in real life does not give results at all, but here it brings frags as much as a bull (by the way, about spinal noobs). In other words, the winner is not the one who "knows how", but the one with the best reaction, which is not a skill at all.

t
tohagama 11.01.21

In multiplayer, when bots spam on the map - it slows down ... It seems that the developer is deliberately mocking the player: it is done so that the enemy spam from behind, everything slows down, you do not have time to turn around and they kill you))

M
MASTER [USSR] 11.01.21

And here's another thing. Having overcome all the errors issued, I started the same multiplayer. But after the next launch, the computer plays everything except the multiplayer?!?! .. gives such an error

after that the start of the launch and the smooth transition to the Game does not respond.
who will advise how to solve?

A
Argos dalarion 11.01.21

The toy has turned into a mini-battle: controlled helicopters, nuclei fall out in boxes. Dogs against which you cannot go hand-to-hand.
Well, I’ll add on my own that I’m an individual who has a gaming allergy to the black ops created by the trays, whose system was moved to goust .. it became unbearably difficult to play .. I’m sitting on a sniper rifle alone because this is the only thing I can do.

A
Argos dalarion 11.01.21

MASTER [USSR]
And what is your system unit? And where did you get the game?

M
Mitchell_M.D 11.01.21

The maps are good, you can see that they have become larger, the weapons are cool, but not enough compared to MV2 (the best multiplayer in the witchcraft), I was
pleased that they introduced the costumization of the characters, but as for me it is too difficult to open the forms, the biggest disadvantage is that there is no semi- machine guns but only a couple of ovens with grenade launchers

M
MASTER [USSR] 11.01.21

the system is normal, i.e. I played without any problems ... the problems started suddenly ... the system didn't get any worse.
8 operatives 3.2x 2 cores, GTX 670MX / 3Gb
downloaded the game from steam

J
Jay c 11.01.21

Cartoon threshing floor (((And I was hoping that at least it would be fun to run around here! The weapon is not clear what, it sounds like shit and everything is completely plastic! The maps are too big for 12 people!

A
Argos dalarion 11.01.21

I advise you to take games from online stores such as Igromagaz or there gamazavr.
And by pressing the YES and NO buttons, does something change? because the window reminded me of the "incorrect completion of the game and I was asked by Steam in a similar window about resetting the settings