3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21 11:35 am

Multiplayer (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

Discussing the multiplayer component of Call of Duty: Ghosts
235 Comments
Sort by:
S
SERG8985 11.01.21

in general, what series does modern warfare and blackops look like?

L
Last Engineer 11.01.21

Lal, you still distinguish code from code

A
Artorius 11.01.21

Black Ops reminded me more of the game, but only the first part.

S
SERG8985 11.01.21

First of all, Black Ops looks like, but they said the engine from MV3

X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21

Interestingly, with the patches, the damage of the weapon will be reduced - it's good for the console when a couple of shots and you are a corpse - you will take aim there, but for the PC you need other damage values ​​(damn, well, at least with five rounds). And then you play as on hardcore - the radar now really does not work and the damage is amazing.

S
SERG8985 11.01.21

people will tell you which engine

I
Igor1642 11.01.21

SERG8985
if I'm not mistaken iw 4.0 doped chtoli

r
ricardosoli 11.01.21

no one has a feeling that the money has been lost?

E
Evgen_82 11.01.21

how to get Sguad Points on a Steam license who knows, give me a try, I already want to play with people and not with bots, help someone with what to say! (I bought a number through Steam)

L
LOAL228 11.01.21

Damn, guys, excuse me, of course, but how fucking fuck you have to be to buy this, you all saw how the last two parts turned out. Did you think that the developed maybe improved? How can you be so naive ... Play CoD 4 1.7 version on servers with a promo mode, there are still true skills, from which the head thought of not buying anything after mv2 from the code series.
PS I am not indifferent to this topic, because they do not deserve so much sales, I am sorry to watch you buy it, thereby encouraging the developers' software for you - buyers. Well, you can't do that, people.

F
F_1N 11.01.21

LOAL228 Do you
understand that nobody gives a shit about your school opinion? From what you say, nothing will change, sit in your kennel and play coda4 and daddy, there is no point in deciding for other people, and you can’t

L
LOAL228 11.01.21

F_1N
Likewise, I'll tell you tovarisch, you don't need to write here that "everybody doesn't give a shit," someone may not give a damn, let everyone decide for himself.
And if you have a bomb, because of my school opinion, and you really like this game, then play it. No one bothers you.

D
Denz333 11.01.21

Anyone brl extended edition? Something I don't see in my Free Fall bonus card

V
VLFOM1N 11.01.21

it should be in the list of cards in the bonus section

_
_-_- TheLastHuman -_-_ 11.01.21

Windows 7-64x OZU: 20Gb Videocard: Nvidia Geforce MSI 770 2gb Inel Core I7 4770 Extreme 4.5Ghz flight is normal

S
Stas Pikhailov 11.01.21

How to solve, please explain on your fingers!

J
Jay c 11.01.21

Even the cartoon is some kind of childish or something, it is killed somehow everything is easily painful, xs can tighten the balance or something, until 3 out of 5!

A
Abibas for us 11.01.21

Jay C
do you want people from the clip not to be killed? All that annoys in multiplayer is a strange respawn

J
Jay c 11.01.21

Well, why from the clip, at least as in MW3, is immediately much easier.

v
vitalik19977 11.01.21

Hello to all the people, describe the cartoon in a nutshell, please and advise whether or not to take this is the question