3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21 11:35 am

Multiplayer (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

Discussing the multiplayer component of Call of Duty: Ghosts
235 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoD PyLuT 11.01.21

just does not download at all, 23% downloaded and the download constantly stops, $ uki beat

S
SugarPlus 11.01.21

By the way, IMHO, the maps are perfect here, and not huge and not corridors, as in mv3 and bo2

V
Vanya gates 11.01.21

Xiahou Dun
Most likely a noob with a PP or a gun, if with a snap, it is commendable.

A
Alexey Ulyanov 11.01.21

I can't start a fight, how can I start a fight ?!

n
n.bellik 11.01.21

Guys, help! When installing multiplayer, it gives the following error: an error occurred during installation (update is suspended)

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

Guys, help! When installing multiplayer, it gives the following error: an error occurred during installation (the update is suspended), you

probably download a single and a cartoon at the same time, if so then wait until one is fully loaded then download another to mine they were blocking two downloads from aka to reduce the load on the server

A
Alexey Ulyanov 11.01.21

At the start, you do not have those same three squad points to create the first character, what should I do? Help.

A
AlRashid 11.01.21

Help! When you start multiplayer, it gives an error in hieroglyphics, but everything is fine alone. I want to turn into a cartoon (

n
n.bellik 11.01.21

Thank you so much!

K
Konstantinum 11.01.21

But how to start playing not for a woman but for a man, otherwise I do not feel fully?

A
Alexey Ulyanov 11.01.21

At the start, there are no those same three squad points to create the first character, what should I do? Help.
Please, I want to play everything, but I don't know what to do.

X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21

Konstantinum
chose a soldier, then F2 and you edit it - gender, camouflage, race, etc.

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

Konstantinum

in gender change character customization

A
Alexey Ulyanov 11.01.21

Didn't anyone come across this?

X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21

Alexey Ulyanov
, everything was fine with me, especially since the first soldier in my opinion was initially open, can you press something?

A
Alexey Ulyanov 11.01.21

Xiahou Dun
I have it closed.

S
SERG8985 11.01.21

Hello everyone guys tell me what part is it like? on CODE3 or BLACKOP

X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21

SERG8985
Black Ops 2

E
Evgen_82 11.01.21

Alexey Ulyanov
I also have a lack of course, I’m where to get these fucking sguad points guys, tell me where to get and the choice of gender, etc. this is a game with bots

L
Last Engineer 11.01.21

I came to the store for the call of debt, ghosts, and they told me that I was not a schoolboy and sold bioshock. I'm so upset. What do you think bioshock will do?