3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21 11:35 am

Multiplayer (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

Discussing the multiplayer component of Call of Duty: Ghosts
235 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argos dalarion 11.01.21

Jay C
there is just 10-12 in the team only and the respawn is normal ... otherwise you are born under fire

M
MASTER [USSR] 11.01.21

Argos Dalarion
doesn't change anything - multiplayer won't start anyway

A
Argos dalarion 11.01.21

MASTER [USSR]
Buddy .. but look please, what language is the guest now?

e
ewro 11.01.21

Mdaaa .. after the battle it looks funny to say the least. I mastered it for about five minutes, turned it off.

M
MASTER [USSR] 11.01.21

LOAL228
Plyusanu!

M
MASTER [USSR] 11.01.21

Argos Dalarion
I have already played with languages ​​and this and that ... the problem is the same ... but before that there was nothing, what has changed in 3 hours ?!

M
MASTER [USSR] 11.01.21

but in general it's sad to watch how the quality of games is falling ... what prevents to take a simple prehistoric Daltaforce 4 and just upgrade it for modern engines?!?! ... that's where everything will fall into place and the maps are not 500m square, but tens of km and Barrett shoots as expected at 2 km, and the bullet flies for 5 seconds, and you need to shoot into the sky. And no one will call a person who can shoot like this a rat)), and most importantly, shooting from the hip = death - since there are 2 horns (and for snipers there are 50 calories. 15 pieces in total) and the spread is REAL ... Yes .. play there will be units because there you really need to be able.

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

and who knows - something slipped on foreign forums that there is no vac in the game

s
sergej110 11.01.21

Cartoon utter ha ... but, and the graph, and the cards, and the sound, and pumping fucked up, plus cheaters like a horse done!

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

there are not so many cheaters as ping, well, and there are enough of them - now there is a universal ban in the battle, the howl is on the whole forum and here it can also play out

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

yes, they didn't even put anti-cheat into this game; here are the coads with vac not a word about Ghosts

A
AndreykoSTR 11.01.21

chuba_73
what VAC? Lol this anti-cheat is used only in valve games.

By the way, today the update was 1GB shaking, do not know what is there?

A
Abibas for us 11.01.21

AndreykoSTR
I have no update. I did not download anything.

A
Abibas for us 11.01.21

How to open the backgrounds of mv3 and bo2? There are games on the same account with the gost. Has anyone unlocked them?

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

what VAC? Lol this anti-cheat is used only in valve games.

well, then what kind of anti-cheat is there once so smart and in my opinion the manufacturer and developer is the only one that mw 2 mw 3 Ghosts
and anti-cheat, in theory, should be vac, but as far as I understand it does not work, it does not seem to be compatible with a 64 bit game (but this is half the guess half I dug on the bourgeois forums - why I was interested in this question I wanted to know whether there will be a ban
when using fovely or not (a program that changes fov or anything cheating in it) I did not receive a clear answer, launched at my own peril and risk, the result of the lag with the mouse disappeared the picture became better the character is more controllable - well, the goals have become smaller, in principle, it has become playable. And if God is banned, there is no great loss - conscience before the gaming community did not use a clean cheat.

z
zhekuha 11.01.21

AndreykoSTR

crazy chtoli? not only valve games

R
ReVampIR 11.01.21

My config: AMD x4 645 3.6Ghz, 8gb corsair, gtx660. In multiplayer it sometimes slows down, although the battle goes to ultra (multiplayer)

PS Something is swinging from the steam ... Let's see what it is.

z
zyablik_pc 11.01.21

I installed the disk - the incentive was 22 out of 24 GB. I left it to download it overnight, and then I look - it's all over again! What to do, friends?

C
CrazyFresh 11.01.21

Zyablik_pc played Call Ghost last night, today I turn on Steam, I see it started downloading again and completely. Maybe some updates ... although who knows ...

A
Abibas for us 11.01.21

Delted was
fixed perfectly! Only the code started to crash