3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xiahou Dun 11.01.21 11:35 am

Multiplayer (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

Discussing the multiplayer component of Call of Duty: Ghosts
235 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor1642 11.01.21

Update the drivers for the video card and install
microsoft visual c ++ 2008,2010,2012
microsoft net framework 4.5

then there will be no crashes ... and if they continue, then wait for the patch

k
kvitos 11.01.21

And after the update, the crack was closed for me: (I rename the folder to deactivate the crack - I enter the server, rename it back to russian, connect to the server, then throw out that there is a different database. That is, something in the localization should also be updated. Nobody. don't know what kind of files exactly? Or maybe someone can bungle a crack from the Russian version (just the russian folder), because you have it updated

K
Konstantinum 11.01.21

and after the update, it became a hundred times better for me to play on max, at least some whine of a thread lag

S
SkyNeverDie 11.01.21

chuba_73
Ghost on VAC, you can already read how the Pindos are bugging because of the wats ban for FPS Unlocker

S
Smysel 11.01.21

Guys, I ran into such a problem ..
At first I calmly played multiplayer, but today, when I entered the server, I began to give such an error.

Literally translated as "Unable to connect to the server, because the data is incompatible"

a
androID I 11.01.21

Smysel
This is such garbage after today's update. They have removed support for the Russian language altogether, previously there was a choice of Russian in the game properties, now there is no. So if you want to play, delete the russian folder from the game. After that, the game stopped giving this error to me and it became possible to go to the servers.

a
androID I 11.01.21

I don't know what friezes and lags they removed with their update, but it became impossible for me to play at all due to the brakes. And chopping off the Russian language, in general, chopped off any desire to play. This is disrespect for Russian speakers. Going back to MW3.

P
Pekushok 11.01.21

What kind of piss was shit IW.Bo2 is simply hundreds of times better:
You can change fows in the game
Excellent fps
Normal shooting
In the vyser from IW, everything depends on luck, weapons in my hands and perks. In Bo2 I can piss on my faces without perks and weapons In Bo2, everything is really on the skill (I take into account the mode for people, search and destroy)
Poor animation of a knife, copy-paste from a killzone, bf-children and other scam like it. Those who seriously play code are in the way.
The weapon has a huge damage, everything is sharpened under a parachute called TDM / DM. They completely forgot snd, even if they bring it in, it will simply not be interesting to play because of poor shooting.
Maps are made by a curved bird.
Again, these host migrations, constant server crashes
Parasha sounds, a bunch of unnecessary attachments. Weapons with a silencer must be removed, this is a grease.
They didn't even have enough brains to steal such a function as throwing a bomb from the cod4 promo.
In general, the game is shit, I'll go back to the gentleman's snd bo2 to play, and not this warface for 900 rubles.

P
Pekushok 11.01.21

Also, ryuzke language is full of bugs in codes. Very poor voice acting, no sound of breath holding in Bo2, shitty fonts in the ladders.

M
Mitchell_M.D 11.01.21

Let's create a clan?

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

now cheaters percent 30% + 30% of campers do not even hide that they think with cheats, since there is no anti-cheat, then it means that you must play with the cheat - watch the repetitions of continuous wiring on the walls, etc.
PS who will advise me something like that - don't like it, don't play, can go right away ...

c
chuba_73 11.01.21

Well, okay, they gave me a minus for it like that on .... but the post above is neutral "Can we create a clan?" who prevented or do not know where else to poke so poke your finger in the jo ... you may like

D
D.Artist 11.01.21

As I understand it, the Squads and Extinction modes on pirates have not yet been hacked? ...

K
Karasuba 11.01.21

Cartoon sad. Someone cackled about the murder, when the dude is already behind cover, then it's the same thing. People spawn behind the backs of opponents. Irritating after each death videos of how they killed you. After the flash drive the dude can't even move normally. It would be better like in the COP. I downloaded the previous parts, so I can not compare with others.

I
Igor1642 11.01.21

Pekushok
bo 2 parasha

best parts mw 1 mw 2 bo 1

P
Pekushok 11.01.21

Igor1642
bo1
so you laid there already, or not?
mw 1 mw 2
shit without balance, take AK / ump to win. In the single, except for explosions, there is nothing at all

1zhen1 11.01.21

in the morning I did not play much I reached 7 now I sat down 1st grade, reached 3 and again it was directly in the game reset (((((((((((((((((((

K
Konstantinum 11.01.21

1zhen1
what?

1zhen1 11.01.21

Konstantinum I
figured it out, I just played every time for new fighters, and they each have their own class))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

E
Eilas 11.01.21

I didn't like that there are a lot of campers and no theater, I saw a couple of cheaters, and a terrible respawn. And after BO2, it feels like playing hardcore. Would cut some weapon damage. And I didn't like the camouflage, it was better in the previous series.