3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Key farming: tips and life hacks (Diablo 2)

Good day everyone!
Share tips and life hacks for farming keys

1. Countess
There is a question with finding a tower - is it worth bothering with a search or rolling the game so that the tower is next to WP?
Are there any life hacks in the tower itself or are we stupidly flying to the exit?
What else?

2. Summoner
This type seems to be the simplest, we have WP already in the right place, you just have to guess the path.
Logically, you need to always choose the same path and at a distance there will be 1 out of 4 chances to find it the first time, than to look at random every time.
Anything to add?

3. Nihlathak
This is a type of unpleasant appearance with big y ... Bad temper, not married. Quite inconvenient in terms of search and murder.
To speed up the search, you will have to sacrifice Pindle and take WP. Let's give Pindla to be eaten by another.
All possible advice and suggestions are accepted here.

Does MF key drop affect?
Is it worth raising the PPL or focusing on speed?
136 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

RomanDII
1-50. Well, I usually flew in other people's games - the PPL was different, it also depends on it, but the spread was just that.

R
RomanDII 25.01.21

Sweety_Mustard was
also prompted here, it turns out that 3 can drop at once)

r
rambler87 25.01.21

is the standard better than forti, treachery, shaftstop or something else? (by the way, what is the name shaftstop?)

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 25.01.21

I only run after Hate - fast and safe. I just buy the rest, because a lot of trouble: destraction to knock out, terror - to get to it.

R
RomanDII 25.01.21

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD
here's another plus for Summoner :)

h
hypehypehype 25.01.21

vse farmyat s mh
ostalnoe skazki

p
passed 25.01.21

All crayfish farm with moss. * fixed *

G
Greenaa Morningstar 25.01.21

I thought I'd come in and read the tips, but the topicstarter only asks questions (

R
RomanDII 25.01.21

Greenaa Morningstar
well, so advice in the comments, a collective topic, not a FAQ :)

R
RomanDII 25.01.21

killed Nihl Blizzkoy on Hella, I thought it would be easier)
snakes are not dangerous, because there is a freezing camp, but Nihl had a cold-immune minions, I had to lure out so that there were fewer corpses, Nihl himself was frail and greedy, he poured only gold, but

I had to spend time on cleaning. I just don't understand how to kill him with a light-sortie, what tactics? Mobs will also be touched, and extra corpses are not needed

p
passed 25.01.21

RomanDII wrote:
snakes pose no danger
There are no dangers at all on the sofa.

RomanDII wrote:
Mobs will also touch, but extra corpses are not needed
Nature's Peace

Analytics for one race?

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

There are no dangers on the sofa at all
, the administrator can go to bed, noob!

r
rambler87 25.01.21

If an ideal light magpie is not enough to teleport directly to nichol and poke one or two shocks, is it?

Found titans, but not ethereal ones - I will try the javazon for the first time. Well, is it better to stramshield or spirit and block? And someone made a poisonous javazon - it is suitable or as exotic as rabies - especially for pvm. By the way, I made Rabies - but without plugbeare so far both jewelery and web poizon - and so far only on the heaps of the first act falls, this itself has some meaning - basically everything comes to fury with a ribcracker on a swap. I do not know if the playberer and the stick of necrova on -poison resist will improve the situation.

h
hypehypehype 25.01.21

rambler87
if you use a shield as a block + others, then ONLY ss
ethereal titans are needed for pvp. simple ones will go for pvm, there is where to put runes and so
it is better to have darts + skill java with ias (ideal +6 java + 40 ias)
poizon is unplayable, you can drive phalene into blood moor: D

R
RomanDII 25.01.21

passed wrote:
There are no dangers at all on the sofa.
well, this does not mean that I do not care about death) even where there are complex mobs, I tried to kill them, and not fly over, because what they imagined
for themselves) for my blizzard + wall, the most unpleasant are dolls that explode at death, although they are not cold imuns , but do not freeze, well, it is still possible the aunt-birds are cold-immune with their own charges, and so know the problems, Baal is dead) has

passed wrote:
Analytics for one run?
Well, of course, there is someone to sweat with, but the snakes are garbage))
in general, thanks for the cards, I used it and got quickly to Nihl)

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

I will try rambler87 for the first time, swing the
poisonous spear!

better stramshield or spirit and block
spirit and block, of course! but a bug can happen with the strormshield, why do you

need bugs, this does not mean that you do not care about death)
RomanDII, you do not care, but for him everything has already passed ;-)

These are unpleasant
ice blast dolls that counter them quite well, but you have to jump back, and sometimes there is a wall ..

F
FludoTron 25.01.21

rambler87 wrote:
Well, is it better to strormshield or spirit and block?
I may be a pervert, but for an amka on softcore I think the best choice is moser. There are two sockets, so you can stick um / pdiamond + ias jewel with something else, the ias break just gets it right.

r
rambler87 25.01.21

hypehypehype
Is it only blue darts of some kind? By the way, and all sorts of magical pilums are worth looking at to pick up - I just don't know at all - which type of weapon is better for an Amazon.

K
Klassewer 25.01.21

rambler87
Yes, blue.
Look for maiden, ceremonial and matriarchal javelins. Everything else is vaguely similar - pure rubbish clogging the screen.

h
hypehypehype 25.01.21

rambler87
ideally for this, I doubt that you will get such