3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Key farming: tips and life hacks (Diablo 2)

Good day everyone!
Share tips and life hacks for farming keys

1. Countess
There is a question with finding a tower - is it worth bothering with a search or rolling the game so that the tower is next to WP?
Are there any life hacks in the tower itself or are we stupidly flying to the exit?
What else?

2. Summoner
This type seems to be the simplest, we have WP already in the right place, you just have to guess the path.
Logically, you need to always choose the same path and at a distance there will be 1 out of 4 chances to find it the first time, than to look at random every time.
Anything to add?

3. Nihlathak
This is a type of unpleasant appearance with big y ... Bad temper, not married. Quite inconvenient in terms of search and murder.
To speed up the search, you will have to sacrifice Pindle and take WP. Let's give Pindla to be eaten by another.
All possible advice and suggestions are accepted here.

Does MF key drop affect?
Is it worth raising the PPL or focusing on speed?
136 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 25.01.21

rambler87
PG, by the way, is the last stronghold of fury / rabies of the druids)

Only it is inappropriate to throw eyeballs at the keeper's poison and put on a ring of carrion winds. for 20 skills (instead of 40) you get some 10k without skillors, if in a crowd you get rabies, and then you cut fury.

r
rambler87 25.01.21

hypehypehype
and the merchants not in gambling are looking for some kind of elite gear?

h
hypehypehype 25.01.21

rambler87
There is no such thing in gamble

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

rambler87, in non-gamble too ;-)

r
rambler87 25.01.21

How not? in gamble and tyranel might happen

r
rambler87 25.01.21

Is there a good sign somewhere about elemental mob resists? I found I don't know how much it matches on theamazonbasin

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

rambler87, you ask the hoopiehup ;-) there are cuts on Ayrarat, in the monsters section on the left

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

rambler87
looking for claws and blue armor. Gloves yet.

r
rambler87 25.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
In simple bargaining? It seems that there may be more lire in the armor than in the drog or it is in the magic shield - in only bargaining there are 2 holes

Obsessed
Who is this)

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

rambler87 check
out arreatsummit - there are cuts and affixes available on items

R
RomanDII 25.01.21

passed
but is there something similar to find Mephistopheles?))

p
passed 25.01.21

RomanDII
From vp to the left.

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

Sweety_Mustard, they also say jtod is looking for Charsi. All kinds of tfoks and other masters of beer.

rambler87, hooopahupehup? who wrote about gamble above

E
Eleganza 25.01.21

rambler87
If you like the amkoy, exchange titans for ethereal. They are not so expensive, but they give more ml / ll due to physical damage, it is more pleasant to play.

r
rambler87 25.01.21

And if we compare amu java with a ladder - is the assa ladder more tenacious?

O
Ondal's Wisdom 25.01.21

rambler87
Traps in general >>> All in terms of survival.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

rambler87
is like comparing a bear to a tiger. The issue is debatable and requires serious investments.

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

rambler87, in pvm there are Persians for men and Lokhovsk .. (crossed out) energetic and remote controllers. java with zil - from the first, traps - from the second. you have to try and listen to your heart. when I first touched Java for (crossed out), I forgot about everything in the world. but it tastes and colors. there are even people who like the necr-summoner (bee). ;-)

S
Sayyouneed 25.01.21

Of all those who have tried for these purposes, the most dexterous barb is a frenzy or a berserker. True, there is one serious BUT: you need an enigma ... You dress one ring for fcr and 2 wizzy on a swap. Merck with insight. You go to anyone (it's convenient for me a summoner - a countess - nihlatak), you cast a hovl, all the extra ones run away, 2 feeds and you fly to the next. On 3 ppl it is pouring down noticeably thicker, although at 1 ppl I caught three hate kei at once.
By the way, I knock out the organs with the sticks with the same barb.

O
Ondal's Wisdom 25.01.21

Obsessed
Got a full, where do you feel the java?