3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Key farming: tips and life hacks (Diablo 2)

Good day everyone!
Share tips and life hacks for farming keys

1. Countess
There is a question with finding a tower - is it worth bothering with a search or rolling the game so that the tower is next to WP?
Are there any life hacks in the tower itself or are we stupidly flying to the exit?
What else?

2. Summoner
This type seems to be the simplest, we have WP already in the right place, you just have to guess the path.
Logically, you need to always choose the same path and at a distance there will be 1 out of 4 chances to find it the first time, than to look at random every time.
Anything to add?

3. Nihlathak
This is a type of unpleasant appearance with big y ... Bad temper, not married. Quite inconvenient in terms of search and murder.
To speed up the search, you will have to sacrifice Pindle and take WP. Let's give Pindla to be eaten by another.
All possible advice and suggestions are accepted here.

Does MF key drop affect?
Is it worth raising the PPL or focusing on speed?
136 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomanDII 01.02.21

passed
okay understandably, looking for a party))

smack everyone (crossed out) pluses in this chat: D

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

passed I wrote:
If you really want it,
it's not who you want, but what is here and now :)

K
Klassewer 01.02.21

Obsessed
Dracula + Bringer (he also repels all undead in addition to casting decra)

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.02.21

RomanDII
is not interesting to go to Uber - you have to do it differently. You knock out / buy organs, open a portal to UT for 7-8 ppl, enter some thread with a carcass with a good light cut under the bo and wrap circles there until you start lagging from the number of mobs, ideally collect them at the portal - you can also lie down ... Then you go to the chat and write poconi, pamagiti uberov, ea perviy raz - ne ras4ital sili !! And then you sit down more comfortably, open a jar of Guinness and bask in the cozy crackling farts of unlucky helpers XD

O
Obsessed 01.02.21

it is not necessary to download everyone when you play on a server)
RomanDII, the logic of the offc rules, tk. strengthens the sidekick with other players, but the result of the trip to UT is a sticky thing falling to the floor - one, the second - if some thread of Nubas starts RUNNING there, the pre-dubers mentioned by the past (Met and Dee) set up so many skeletons there that you will never be killed )) In short, as an old autistic person, I consider the quality of my own UT-speaker to be the only thing worthwhile.

I don’t play scrabkore, I’ve
found a show-off! we are with a small head on xts and both are already 14 lvl !!

Klassewer, but what about the caste conflict, the plugs of life and deprecly?

Sweety_Mustard, oooo, do you remember that frenzy ?! ; D damn it, yes, it was AGON in every possible sense of the word! ; DDD

Uncle Fred, would you rather chpoky? ; D

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

instead of an eye for me An ear fell, what is that ??

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.02.21

Obsessed
well, such entertainment is more relevant simply. Itself in the game N help diablo got into the crowd of 3 printed uniques and their minions on the VP - fortunately I went by a beaver. Chel drove them from the sanctuary across the river XD

K
Klassewer 01.02.21

Obsessed wrote:
what about the caste conflict, the plugs of life and the deprecly?
One significantly slows down the foe, and the other gives a heal from him. Therefore, I drank rezuvki from time to time.
Harmoniously complemented each other, in short ;-).

O
Obsessed 01.02.21

Sweety_Mustard, Klassewer, thank you all, the post was deleted here, but I don't remember what I posted there; D

O
Obsession Fan 01.02.21

I don’t want to sound like a critic, the by pohmelie smiley is definitely papal, but IMHO you shouldn’t be overwhelmed for Tristram, in the same gear set Hammerdin or Zealot, pumped by 1 smite, will do the same.

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.02.21

Obsessed
well, you praised the firm very much and said that from today you will start playing and driving wigs.

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

Obsessed
you promised to swing the pala and take me to UT)

Sweety_Mustard
then he would not have a warning :)

O
Obsessed 01.02.21

Sweety_Mustard
RomanDII, omg, did he confuse something? : D they write to me "avoid prison slang": D but I even forgot, am I really something like that? ))

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

Obsessed
maybe your variation of the word "smack" didn't like it))

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.02.21

RomanDII
warned him yesterday, before washing this top.
Obsessed
exactly, I was still surprised. Avoid prison slang - is that a horoscope or what?

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

Performed by Uber with the help)
for the first time it will go, even though the class has a lift)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 01.02.21

"Who could take me on the arms so that I thought that I was flying, and unobtrusively provide me with my, fully deserved only by me, personal success and happiness?"

O
Obsessed 01.02.21

RomanDII, Sweety_Mustard, along the way, he confused me with Uncle Bens, but I won't argue, because The NKVD is not wrong. ;-)

bd_sm [TDPG],: DDDD

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
What else are you going to eat candy for me?))

Obsessed,
so to speak, hooked with a blast wave))

O
Obsessed 01.02.21

RomanDII, there is also a variegation that "butthurt" is already a prison term, and I just lagged behind life. I am sure that the mods of PG keep their finger on the pulse, making excursions to the zone at least 2 times a year.
gzz with a stick, incidentally! stats - just AON! ;-)