3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Key farming: tips and life hacks (Diablo 2)

Good day everyone!
Share tips and life hacks for farming keys

1. Countess
There is a question with finding a tower - is it worth bothering with a search or rolling the game so that the tower is next to WP?
Are there any life hacks in the tower itself or are we stupidly flying to the exit?
What else?

2. Summoner
This type seems to be the simplest, we have WP already in the right place, you just have to guess the path.
Logically, you need to always choose the same path and at a distance there will be 1 out of 4 chances to find it the first time, than to look at random every time.
Anything to add?

3. Nihlathak
This is a type of unpleasant appearance with big y ... Bad temper, not married. Quite inconvenient in terms of search and murder.
To speed up the search, you will have to sacrifice Pindle and take WP. Let's give Pindla to be eaten by another.
All possible advice and suggestions are accepted here.

Does MF key drop affect?
Is it worth raising the PPL or focusing on speed?
136 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ondal's Wisdom 01.02.21

There are two sticks: on one of the magpie 10/11 accurate, on the other - necr 20/19 masturbated.
Which Persian will you give, which huckster will you sell?

No, well, so gz ofk.

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

Obsessed
that my magpie does not care about the stats)) one thing that fell on the magpie - in the unexpected drop))
By the way, is 15 lvl Firestorm and 9 Light radius a bug or what?

Wisdom of Ondal
huckster sticking out in the eye))

p
passed 01.02.21

RomanDII wrote: a
bug or what?
Old version, I don't remember when FS was changed. Poh so, dps is still scanty. On baguettes, the chance is higher.

O
Obsessed 01.02.21

DPS has
passed, there, in my opinion, the whole point is - this is a chance to reduce the cast so that FS does not interfere.

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

I liked running for the keys least of all on Nihl, she, in general, everything is ok, but I spend more time than on the Countess and the Sorcerer
from the Countess, you can also raise the runes, just recently Pul fell, but mostly Yeldy))

p
passed 01.02.21

RomanDII wrote:
I spend more time
Ran less than a minute. But you probably have trachoma, I understand.

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

passed
passed wrote:
Izu and Duri are not removable koldimmune, Baal too (+ fire 115), Di (cold 115, fire 110)
Explain pliz, when the fool was beaten there was no Cold Immune inscription on it or because the boss? At the same time, I look at Arreat and Amazon Basin all resists at 75, but Arreat also states that Immunities Cold is how so ??

And about Baal and Di, it is generally unclear on Amazon, the basin shows a resist of more than 100 only one, for Baal it is cold, for Di - fire, and if you watch the Arreat summit, then how do you say Baal and Di are cold and fire immune or it depends on the patch ? Since on Amazon Basin on the main they write: Unless stated otherwise, all content is for Single Player and Ladder games of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction 1.14d and is intended to supplement the manual and the Arreat Summit (AS)

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

passed
but I have to lure out the mobs in order to get to Nihl and smaller corpses, and almost always he is immune, so it would be possible with mobs, and the wall does not help much, since he teleports, it is already necessary in an almost empty room with a measure beat
I think Light Java is there top)

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

passed wrote:
But you probably have trachoma of
what?)
Spoiler Trachoma is a chronic infectious eye disease caused by chlamydia and characterized by damage to the conjunctiva and cornea, resulting in scarring of the conjunctiva, eyelid cartilage and complete blindness.

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

Obsessed
and I like his animation, but I can't see it on my forty)

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.02.21

RomanDII wrote:
I think Light Java is there top)
Diaries of Diabloman part II. The sequel is not as bright as always, but it will go too XD

p
passed 01.02.21

RomanDII wrote:
how is it ??
On AB, in the Area section, there are all immunities. In the game, none of the Uber has them.
RomanDII wrote: Find the
smaller corpses of
Nature's Peace already. And take the drins off the measure.
RomanDII wrote:
why what?)
Here she is. Just a spell.

f
firkax 01.02.21

RomanDII wrote:
Explain pliz,
There is nothing to climb on the left foreign sites. There is also a server site.
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/monsters/uber_duriel/
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/monsters/uber_baal/
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/monsters/pandemonium_diablo/

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

passed he wrote:
On AB in the Area section, all immunities are
there and I look there) Area - 5 Act Summary (Hell)
- Forgotten Sands (Hell) table: Fool has 75 resists
- Uber Tristram (Hell) table: Meph 110 light and poison,

Score 110 cold , Dee 110 Fire Pressed on the Internal Name of bosses, hmm, everything is indicated there, entertaining Vicky * rukalitso *

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

firkax
Dada, this is immediately what I did after writing the post, I went to study Rubuttle)

F
FludoTron 01.02.21

firkax
something about a diablo clone some kind of disinfection, besides Pandemonium Diablo is confused with Uber Diablo, apparently