3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Key farming: tips and life hacks (Diablo 2)

Good day everyone!
Share tips and life hacks for farming keys

1. Countess
There is a question with finding a tower - is it worth bothering with a search or rolling the game so that the tower is next to WP?
Are there any life hacks in the tower itself or are we stupidly flying to the exit?
What else?

2. Summoner
This type seems to be the simplest, we have WP already in the right place, you just have to guess the path.
Logically, you need to always choose the same path and at a distance there will be 1 out of 4 chances to find it the first time, than to look at random every time.
Anything to add?

3. Nihlathak
This is a type of unpleasant appearance with big y ... Bad temper, not married. Quite inconvenient in terms of search and murder.
To speed up the search, you will have to sacrifice Pindle and take WP. Let's give Pindla to be eaten by another.
All possible advice and suggestions are accepted here.

Does MF key drop affect?
Is it worth raising the PPL or focusing on speed?
136 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 25.01.21

Ondal's wisdom, pfft! it was long ago, then the video was only black and white and no sound! =) Do you know Charlie Chaplin? my cousin uncle.

True, there is one serious BUT: you need an enigma ...
Sayyouneed, I feel it could have started and finished here) unless the starter suddenly falls out of the blue first Jax, and then Berchik. but the chances of such events ..

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

Obsessed wrote:
but the chances of such events are 50/50
- you know how it happens. Firk bangs beer in the evening, his mood rises and he turns on the drop, and then only manage to collect jaxes.

S
Sayyouneed 25.01.21

Obsessed
but cool as, better only barb 200 fcr) konesh if he is on the spot because of ping does not teleport.

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

Sweety_Mustard, I came up with a scheme! you need to find him in real life (by calculating by IP), gather an initiative group here, by Friday evening arrange for him to deliver the floor of a box of some kind of Kruschöwitsze thread (the initial group will fold) and send out to everyone in a personal cry: "FARM! and when everyone already has 5-6 Jaxes, the game will suddenly fade and lose its meaning ...; C

R
RomanDII 25.01.21

Obsessed
Your efforts may turn out to be in vain :) The
floor of a case of beer? To smithereens? Yes, I love you! :)

U
Uncle fred 25.01.21

RomanDII wrote:
killed Nihl Blizzkoy on Hella, I thought it would be easier
Hmm ... something is wrong here.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

Uncle Fred is
killed by a magpie - she, and he thinks for her. Although still something is not right.

U
Uncle fred 25.01.21

Judging by the scuffs, modernization is still a troll!))

D
DELETEEND 25.01.21

Uncle Fred
Decided to keep the definition of his gender. On the very romka!
So that all sorts of lgbt-schnicks do not interfere! And they did not whisper sweet speeches, pierced the right ear, about getting rid of the burden of a bubuenchiko-piney

I, by the way, why did the right one pop up in my head .. This is from somewhere out of almost 90 in our Siberia ..
Like the left one is pierced - toli rapper toli pirate, I don’t remember already))
But the right rear-wheel drive for some reason was attributed.
When I asked if both, the mestongo bydloguru. Did he say yes the heck? He's not a woman, to pierce both ears.
It was like that everywhere, or is it just about left-right?

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

DELETEEND
yes it is nonsense, an earring in the left ear - the only son of the Cossacks, the eldest son of the gypsies. The Cossacks seem to have particulars, when 2 earrings are laid.
The acquaintance was just a man - we were still small, otherwise he was an uncle of about 50 years old - and with a hefty earring in his ear XD

By the way, the dude from the elusive earring in his right ear - xs karoch, the gypsies should be asked in general. It's just that we don't have pirates at all, and there are definitely fewer rear-wheel drive ones than gypsies. I won't say anything about rappers - in my opinion, these are the same rear-wheel drive XD

D
DELETEEND 25.01.21

Yes, I even remembered it. There was not much logic in those terms,
It was the 90s, we survived as best we could) (well, in fact, already the 2000s, it's just that we were a little late in our small town of Tsebir. There was no internet page. concepts and views for a long time reached (as well as tsigane, incidentally. There were almost none. And still not.)

U
Uncle fred 25.01.21

DELETEEND Ouch
, it looks like the comments were infused and even fermented! It's a pity I didn't have time to use ... Odmen's eraser is the fastest eraser on this side of the PG.
What kind of city?

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

Sweety_Mustard, double for the Cossacks. but there is no time to search right now. and there were also jokes that "but how to distinguish, Cossack or rear-wheel drive, gygygy?" )

D
DELETEEND 25.01.21

Uncle Fred
KhMAO-Yugra. town for 40k population.
One of the letters in the abbreviation "LUK" in the name LUKoil. this is about my city

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

DELETEEND
well, they should have seen the elusive ones))
Spoiler

U
Uncle fred 25.01.21

DELETEEND
M ... and described, just like my village! Well, now, one might say, Siberia is already beyond the Moscow Ring Road.

R
RomanDII 29.01.21

What is the chance of keys on the PG, is it known or the players have to calculate it themselves, it can change from ladder to ladder?)
20+ races on the Countess - there is no key. Difficulty Hell, what else is needed?

O
Obsessed 29.01.21

KhMAO-Ugra
One of the letters in the abbreviation "
LUK " DELETEEND, i.e. in Russian should "LYUK" be? % -) "Luke, I'm your father!"? : D

RomanDII, I wrote here several times what is needed, but I was banned for it; D

p
passed 29.01.21

RomanDII
Anlak. Sometimes 30. All keys are on average ~ 1/12. P3 fly.

D
DELETEEND 29.01.21

Obsessed
No, there are the first letters of three cities in the type name.
Ugra is a district)