3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 16.02.21 12:44 pm

Is piracy a crime or an innocent prank?

Downloading games from torrents, this is considered a full-fledged theft for which, according to the law, must be punished with a real term, and according to biblical concepts, a person's soul will burn in hell, or downloading games from torrents is an innocent prank, not serious, and this is something similar to the likeness as if I wanted to take some sea into my glass - that is, complete nonsense, not seriously, and there is no damage at all from this?
161 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 06.03.21

MunchkiN 616
We only consider the owner of the property. It doesn't matter at all who produced the property. I tend to believe that people behave differently in relation to other people's property and in relation to other people's property. They do not care about someone else's property, but when it comes to personal property, the situation turns upside down. And this applies to everything. It is even elementary to borrow money. There is a saying, you borrow someone else's, and you give yours. Therefore, when a game is hacked, a person jumps with delight and scribbles joyful comments with pictures of Jack Sparrow, etc., but if thieves broke into his safe with money, he would not be so happy.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.03.21

Protocol10
in the broadest sense, each person seeks to sew up their interests plus mathematically limit or destroy strong and worthy competitors in order to dominate.
therefore, the seller of buns and the thief of buns have their own diametrical interests and there is a certain point of overlapping interests. there is a conflict in it. and it was about the opponents of defense in games. those considered only the seller and the buyer of the buns (they may have their own conflicts of interest). the bun thief is not considered for obvious unnecessary and predictable Vulcan logic.

from the point of view of the psychology of the topic under discussion, I generally remember a certain series about mints (in my opinion, the streets of broken lanterns somewhere in the late 90s) there was an episode when positive police characters come to the dacha to the police chief and celebrate the New Year or another paznik there and accidentally burn bath. then they are going to repent of the joint to their boss. and he says so yesterday it seems like homeless people climbed into the bathhouse of a local oligarch and started a fire in it. and everyone laughs so much. and then the scene is followed by the oligarch with the girls - I have a bathhouse there and then he gets out of the car and runs through the ashes. the main characters probably get away with it and the audience probably laughs.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 06.03.21

Rolemanser
No where did you see me complaining about RPG? Cyberpunk is quite good for me. But the assassins do not know about the valhala, but not the origins, not the odyssey, I still have not passed. As well as thoughts and 2016 and the last. Capcom fellows have passed the peak of sales and are removing protection and profits have been received and beggars have been given a chance to play. But it's useless to expect this not from yubiks, nor from ea.

W

BoriskaE
Well, people who made the game got money. If they get something from sales, it's good. It's the same if I were screaming thanks for the internet work to the board of directors of Rostelecom, you must understand the internet is provided to you, hard workers are the same as you and me, if you think that many billions of dollars in profits are divided by support, electricians, etc. P. Then heal your head, and with games what you think the programmer biovare gets as the director of EA, but it is useless for you dumbass to prove simple truths.

W

dilat
Once again, this idial Capcom was released, waited a year and a half and removed the protection. But they are unfortunately unique.

d
dilat 06.03.21

Morgoth's warrior
BioWare removed the protection from Andromeda, offhand I remembered. Some other companies were removed, so Capcom is no longer unique in this sense.

B
BoriskaE 06.03.21

Warrior of Morgoth
Thief's natural niche, simple and unpretentious - a parasite! They themselves do not create anything, just pull the "juices" from others, bringing under it as soon as you think "noble" ideas. How much will the manager get, how much the hard worker is regulated by the free competition / market. And parasites always think that rich people spend money on lewdness - odnyut. Does Musk (as a simple example with a simple confirmation of information about him) spend on palaces, yachts, etc.? Bill Gates - you know where his profits go, etc. And you guess what is common between Musk, Bill and many other rich people in the world - they have proven their huge market value, and "electrician Vasya" - has proven his current market value. But before the conditional "Vasya" the doors are not closed, he can prove his higher market value, change your specialty and find "your value" in other areas or become the best in your area. But by robbing the company in which Vasya works, you force him to work more for the same money, reducing the chances of his development (in a broad sense), robbing Billy - you slow down his new projects, which are often capable of influencing all of humanity. Maybe you steal even a penny - but how many of you are there ... and oh well, if you were sitting quietly ... But always, in the end, honest people pay for your theft. And you really are not ashamed (I realize that the question is stupid, but I would be extremely pleased to be mistaken)? But by robbing the company in which Vasya works, you force him to work more for the same money, reducing the chances of his development (in a broad sense), robbing Billy - you slow down his new projects, which are often capable of influencing all of humanity. Maybe you steal even a penny - but how many of you are there ... and oh well, if you were sitting quietly ... But always, in the end, honest people pay for your theft. And you really are not ashamed (I realize that the question is stupid, but I would be extremely pleased to be mistaken)? But by robbing the company in which Vasya works, you force him to work more for the same money, reducing the chances of his development (in a broad sense), robbing Billy - you slow down his new projects, which are often capable of influencing all of humanity. Maybe you steal even a penny - but how many of you are there ... and oh well, if you were sitting quietly ... But always, in the end, honest people pay for your theft. And you really are not ashamed (I realize that the question is stupid, but I would be extremely pleased to be mistaken)?

W

dilat
Well, yes, Andromeda is not needed for nothing))

W

BoriskaE
Yes, I have not read more ideological nonsense. Olga Buzova? I suppose the manager is a decent and magnificent creature, and the combiner is a schmuck, a parasite and a drunkard who needs to be castrated so that he does not produce his own kind? And you are not ashamed, although what I am for you money is the greatest value. I'm really ashamed of you. Go to Musk and Bil, oh you don’t give up on them. As a rule, such a speech as you are pushed by those who themselves can not give a damn, but their loot and achievements, an option and in time spread legs or rich parents. Are you pushing the people on the Merciers with such thoughts? One less parasite. And what did your Musk do besides blah, blah, blah, can you enlighten?

W

BoriskaE
Yes, thank the pirates!
BoriskaE wrote:
But by robbing the company Vasya works for you make him work harder for the same money.
Thanks to the pirate, poor Vasya from yubiks will make more games for the same money. Piracy is developing the gaming industry. While Olga.

I
IlovePS4 06.03.21

The warrior of Morgoth the
Combiner is why he works as a combine operator, because in his youth he screwed up everything and everyone, moving to school and vocational schools in triplets. And then a stupid misunderstanding comes out, which will not be taken anywhere except by a combiner for 15k. Such workers have a stormy youth, for which they then pay so well, working wherever they have to.

d
dilat 06.03.21

Warrior of Morgoth
It doesn't matter. The fact that Denuvo was removed from there. Google also says that protection has been removed from: Doom, Metro Exodus, Borderlands 3, Death Stranding, ABZU, Batman: Arkham Knight, Prey, RAGE 2 ... Capcom is unique, yes)

r
requiemmm 06.03.21

IlovePS4 Didn't
you drop you as a child, head down? And it looks like. A combiner is a responsible and difficult profession, these are managers, lawyers and 1C programmers can be allowed on the sausage, they are not decreasing and no one will notice their absence.

I
IlovePS4 06.03.21

requiemmm
Well, yes, nuda, another one who believes that everyone should "clean up the shit with a shovel," to say good luck. As they say, who studied what.

R
Rolemanser 06.03.21

Warrior of Morgoth
Since when is the cyberbook and the assassin an RPG?

R
Rolemanser 06.03.21

Warrior of Morgoth
IlovePS4 What
are you guys! ??? A good combine operator, when the season begins, can earn so that Buzova will ride next to him every day in the combine and sing her new songs every time.

Y
Yakhychkvash 06.03.21

1. The money from the sales of the game is received not by the developer, but by the publisher, that is, the hog, who at one time bought the developer and now resells his work several times more expensive. A game downloaded from a torrent does not deprive its developer of a salary, just as a cheese stolen from a store does not deprive a confectionery worker of a salary.

2. It is generally meaningless to compare a digital product with a real one, because the number of copies of a digital product is not limited, and the publisher spends nothing on its production. Only for development and promotion. The hog is hot not from the stolen, but from the lost profit - the pirate could have bought the game, but for some reason he did not.
By the same logic, even a walk through a shopping center can be called theft. You get aesthetic pleasure looking at expensive jewelry, modern phones and fashionable sneakers, but you don't buy them, which means you leave the designer's work unpaid. You're a thief.

3. Responsibility for the number of sales lies only with the developer (product quality) and the publisher (the quality of its promotion).
The studio releases a good game -> it is in demand -> the publisher receives the planned profit and covers its expenses.
The studio produces slag -> no one wants to buy it -> the publisher gets less than the expected profit and blames everything on the pirates who stole his money and, apparently, did not allow honest players to buy his game. Lolshto?

S
Sasjiro 06.03.21

dilat steam
archaism relic of the past drives the future got it?

S
Sasjiro 06.03.21

Rolemanser
You are delusional

S
Sasjiro 06.03.21

dilat
digital distribution is the past at the level of floppy disks and cassettes, and disks are the future
Either disks or torrent something one paid torrent called services should go into non-beating