3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 22.02.21 01:50 am

What happened to you today? v8

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories, that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
173 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spoiler It's a bad thing when it's very hot - we have over +45 degrees In the summer, everyone gets bad (I can't be in the sun for a long time - but here a couple of minutes is enough and I kind of went to the sea for a month).
There must be something that you "save" from the heat? I hope that it doesn't really "hit" the wallet

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler I listened to the list of renamed performers and groups of Chanson - to their Ukrainian names: Group Lesopoval and so on.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler It will snow and rain for three days. Bones ache very much - for a change in weather. I hope your weather will be better ("May the Force be with you").

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerThey promised to rain during the day - and it started at night, the snow will be added at night (with a subsequent decrease in the night temperature) and it will be very good.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Well, congratulations to you and your cat on the spring :). I don't have spring as such, it's just warmer and the rains end :)

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler I
figured out everything with the third witcher

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
SpoilerSpring will end tonight ... :(

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote: I
figured out
everything with the third witcher Spoiler I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart. :) Why are you going to "cut" now?

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerIn Switzerland, one comrade got a super-mega-jackpot of 210 milion ivro (they couldn't name their money properly - now stumble every time you need to write it, with Donald and Rubil the most popular currency).
Buy himself a "bunker" and in most of his rooms will grow "organic" food and eat only it.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
I think I will continue age of empires 2 and finish the campaign for Tamerlane. Plus the add-on added more campaigns. Well, on single maps I will arrange battles against AI. Then I haven't decided yet, I'll try the yakuza 0, something like a Japanese GTA.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
I set a minus to myself by mistake. There was an out of sync between me and the site, in short I pressed the wrong place :)

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Honestly, I have never played any lotteries and I will not. I see a lot of people playing, making sports bets and every day they live on it and spend money. For the amount that they spend on this in their entire life, they could probably spend on something else.