3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 22.02.21 01:50 am

What happened to you today? v8

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories, that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
173 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
I still believe in them, though less and less :)
Spoiler I have long ceased to believe in something - I hope, of course, for improvements on the GHG - but the more there are, the more GHG, I didn't quite start to be on the GHG similar (about minus and minus speakers - I won't say anything) ...

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
Yes, it was interesting to know the reasoned minus. Although, as a spiderman once noticed, maybe they have an obsessive state of minuses, they themselves do not want to, but they put

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
Well, here you can find pluses. I mean, by the fact that the miner did not like it, you can understand something from his psychology :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
they don't want it themselves, but they put it on
SpoilerI if I don't want something, you can't lure me there with any gingerbread, and all of them automatically do what they are "ordered" - "from above" ...

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Well, here you can find pluses. I mean, by the fact that the miner didn't like it, you can understand something from his psychology :)
SpoilerUnderstand? By the fact that it puts cons to everyone? Don't scare me so scared - you can't understand anything on the PG ...
Have you at least once recently contacted Feedback? Did you get something intelligible - did you answer intelligibly?

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spoiler Okay - the birds are singing good songs outside the window. Turn off my PC and go to lunch on schedule.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerNo words - if the minuses on this site were put exclusively to me, now all in a row - without describing any reason. "Next will be" "Follow the news on the PG" and so on. :(

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler I'll go read the "invisible comments" on PG ... O_o :(

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
Yes, some kind of mysticism. Invisible comments.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
So I say they themselves cannot stop. They press minus and then repent. Therefore, as they say, only "understand and forgive"

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
No, somehow I did not have the honor to ask questions to the reception office of pg. You probably know better how it works here.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Yes, some kind of mysticism. Invisible comments.
SpoilerIncomprehensible "incomprehensibility" - on the PG. O_o

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
You probably know better how it works here.
Spoiler "Working" - That's just the title. :) If you ask a question - you are sent to distant lands, but about the "answer" - you can not even "dream" ...

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerIn Kiev yesterday it was +15 degrees. Today we will be warm, and then the temperature drop (again it will be "fun"). Snow and icicles melted from our roof - today, too, not much melt, and then it will snow again.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerNo news yet. The sun is shining brightly and the birds are singing under the window.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler Current
weather

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Weather at the moment
SpoilerToday the sun is baking - almost like your +10 degrees. Tomorrow and after tomorrow, snow and rain, however.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
It's still cold. It's even nicer in the south

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
SpoilerGood - well, we promise March with snow and freezing temperatures at night. :( Everything that will bloom and bloom will freeze again at this time and will be bought abroad, and not our own (this is exactly what happens recently) ...

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Yeah. But your summer is normal, if it's not hot for long. I now think with horror over the summer. The rains are already on the decline, following only by November.