3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 22.02.21 01:50 am

What happened to you today? v8

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories, that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
173 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
So you and the cat waited for sunny weather. Now you can cover the clearing :)
SpoilerS 35 times I was able to select a text for an answer to you, and I am writing an answer ... :(
First, let the snow melt - and there will be no more business for that. :)
"PG dandelions" flew to you ... :(

Corrected the situation - maybe someone else will give you a plus (I won't earn bonuses on this thanks to PG - but I don't like "this" and I need to fight "this" somehow). :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Here minusatr appeared :). Waited for this moment. Absolutely neutral message. Maybe he just didn’t like the messages about the sun, and he loves the darkness :)
Spoiler :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Well, here you are not quite right. As is known, one intellectual elite has gathered at pg. And in the future, perhaps one of them will become your president, only they will finish school first :)).
SpoilerI understand what you are driving at - a quote from the famous book: "The Great World Chess".

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote: The
weather is also good.
SpoilerLucky for you - it won't be hot today and tomorrow.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler Today, during the takeoff of the Boeing 777 in America, one of the engines began to crumble. In the Netherlands, the same thing happened - therefore, all aircraft of this series received a take-off ban (until they find the cause of the accident). Two accidents in one day - it's good that there were no casualties.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerToday the headphones that my younger Brother gave me were covered. The volume control stopped working - it was stuck in the minimum position of the sound - but there was no way to increase it. Today the sound has completely disappeared. The headphones were already old - and I bought new ones last Summer. I connected it - everything is fine, only if the sound is made 100%, then you will hear what I am listening to in the neighboring village (all the previous headphones worked so that the sound was heard from me half a meter - no further).
In the summer, I could not immediately test them - now I will make the sound no more than 25-30%.
"Trust RAVU GAMING HRADSET GXT 307" - There is bass and this is the main thing, I like listening to "Metalica".
By the way, these headphones are from the Netherlands.
https://www.trust.com/ru/product/22450-gxt-307-ravu-gaming-headset

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler It will be cool and cloudy for several days in a row - and I'm already used to the sun's rays and thought it would be like this every day, but no.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
I think it's even easier. They got a bad mark in mathematics. So he decided to win back on us :).

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
through the computer you can adjust the sound. I already had this, I don't remember how, but I found the settings, updated the drivers. I recently ordered wireless headphones, the atoms with the wire are tired of messing around, sometimes the cat catches the wire and it disconnects, or I myself will accidentally pull out the wire

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
So he decided to win back on us :).
SpoilerNo other thing. :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
but found the settings, updated the drivers.
Spoiler I'll do it this morning. :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote: I
recently ordered wireless headphones, the atoms got tired of fiddling with a wire, sometimes the cat catches the wire and it disconnects, or I accidentally pull out the wire
SpoilerWireless headphones are decent - they are not for Pensioners with a penny pension. It would be nice to buy normal ones and replace the wired ones, but probably not in this life ...
Also a problem with the wire - it always clings to the left armrest of the chair. And the volume control from the seat was rubbing constantly - so it was covered with a copper basin.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler It's
not that expensive word. But tired of messing with the wire and you need to save your hearing :)

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
How is the adventure of the long-suffering lara. Not over yet?

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote: It's
not that expensive word. But I
'm tired of messing around with the wire and I need to save my hearing :) Spoiler I looked for interest how much they cost from and to - 150 Donald, but they have all the bells and whistles that can only be (these are one of the cheapest Wireless headphones - which, if you take, so so good).
I thought that while my previous headphones are working fine - but I still don't have that kind of money, I will use them (they broke down - and I bought new ones, not headphones, but a "loudspeaker").
By the way, about the settings and Drivers for the new headphones - I did not find either a program for them or a Driver (on the cable you can ligate the sound and turn the Microphone ON / OFF and that's it).
I'll dig into the OS - maybe I'll find something there. But when I connected them to a PC, nothing was updated or loaded. In the instructions, everything is written in such a font that hidden bank payments seem much larger against their background - and I do not have such a lens to read everything.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
How is the adventure of the long-suffering lara. Not over yet?
Spoiler I'm in no hurry - I want to collect everything and pump everything (Skills Equipment).
In the Coastal Forest location, there is something near the right bridge on the tree there is a platform where something lies. You cannot jump there from the destroyed bridge. And from the site there is a cable going down - I also can't get on it.
In the Traveler's cave - which I went through, there is a wall inside a rock and when I press "Interact" ("E") it says there is no equipment needed in the Equipment. :( If something new appears in the Equipment, I run there and try to break this wall, but so far there is nothing. I will look for what exactly can break it (Ice ax is not for these purposes).

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
the Spyder-man
SpoylerOdnako - this is beyond the pale ... :(

GHG - in all its glory, (PG is a phrase ... ... - proof) ... :(

yesterday spent their time earning bonuses - and got "-804" :(
Left to play Lara ...

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Yes, such is the min. The price of these headphones .. about the sound, it might be worth rummaging in the motherboard, although I don't remember exactly. I have settings on my old computer at the bottom near the start button.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
about the sound, it might be worth digging into the motherboard, although I don't remember exactly. I have settings on my old computer at the bottom near the start button.
SpoilerIn the Motherboard I have never climbed - on the Motherboard of something and then keep the computer for repair (it is spent for Repair - throwing money down the drain, it has already been repaired - the cat cried money and so the prices are growing for everything). :(
I was digging there yesterday - my new Headphones are not displayed anywhere (that they are and are connected to the PC) ...
I set the Game Mouse so that it does not glow very brightly (set zero and burns barely) when I watch the video late at night - otherwise it distracts from the screen and blinks constantly. It's easier here - since there is a Driver and a full setting in English (I wrote everything down on a piece of paper and translated what was what - so that everything worked better).

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
No, I meant the program from the motherboard. There may be something about the sound