3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 22.02.21 01:50 am

What happened to you today? v8

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories, that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
173 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spyder-man 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
You were touched by a black turd of a minusator or a minusator ...
The most interesting thing is that Minusators agree with you, they didn't put a minus on this post. )))
Three pluses !! =))
barbarian
Spoiler
barbarian wrote:
My work :). Near the house. Now, after precipitation, flowering. True, allergy sufferers probably not very much.
This is a screenshot from Odyssey. :)
https://ibb.co/yyTxjSn on the left

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Exactly the same thing happened to me. I forgot the plot, but remembered this moment, the epic fall down
SpoilerThis is why I "love" this game - for such moments in the game (when due to "failure" you have to do everything "again"). :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Yes, like a horde of Genghis Khan across the steppe. But eternal glory to plusatra :)
SpoilerHeroes Glory - in the next PG elections I will vote only for them (if they are elected to the Congress of PG - maybe Limon will be re-elected and Moderators - then the PG will not look like "..."). :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Now bloom after precipitation. True, allergy sufferers probably not very much.
Spoiler Earlier, Cherry always bloomed under the window - every morning and day it always delighted with its freshness and beauty. A neighbor cut it down and now puts his car in its place (Cherry was better, more beautiful and more fragrant). :(
Well, for beauty you need to sacrifice something - the Brothers and I always suffer because of this allergy - you go out into the street and it starts (without stopping - in addition, my blood vessels burst - all my clothes and a scarf are covered in blood). :(

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
Yes, something like an odyssey, only the Greeks are not enough :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

Spyder-man
SpoilerYou already have 2 "+". :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
This is a screenshot from the Odyssey. :)
SpoilerBeautiful - but real trees and plants please more. :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Yes, something like an odyssey, only there are not enough Greeks :)
SpoilerUpdated the page and immediately answer: "what else can players talk about - about the game of course". :)

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
This is not a congress, but a whole Roman Senate is taking shape. You look soon there will be senators for life, by inheritance

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerNow, now about the main thing: I open my E-mail today - there messages from PG came earlier with a delay of several days and then bam and on you (on time) + "minuses". :(

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Not only about the game, a new topic about minusatras was added :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
This is no longer a Congress, but a whole Roman Senate is taking shape. You look soon there will be lifelong senators, by inheritance
Spoiler I refreshed the page again (this is how the PG saves me time for the Games) - to highlight your text and answer:
After the latest "news and updates" on the PG - I don't know what else you can expect "funny" PG (there is no further where - but updates keep climbing and climbing, twig and twig ad infinitum). :(

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerHow the Captain of his Submarine on PG - got on board and what do I see?

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
Either a mistake, or you have become so "popular" with minusatras that they have nothing else to do, except to minus you all day :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Either a mistake, or you have become so "popular" among minusatras that they have nothing else to do except minus you all day :)
SpoilerThey are definitely from a parallel universe - this can and is possible there, but not here. O_o

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Not only about the game, a new topic about minusatras was added :)
SpoilerI read the old one every day - I haven't seen a new one. O_o Throw off the link - if it doesn't bother you?

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler I
don't have a new theme. But as a topic of discussion, it is relatively new. It's a good idea to create a separate topic for minusatra :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
And it's a good idea to create a separate topic for minusatra :)
SpoilerWhich Moderators will close within half a minute after its creation?

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
SpoilerBetter let's face each other every day: Who will open all the first 30 posts (with white pages - of course) for distillation faster in the Feed?

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
SpoilerThis is "Humor" so "Humor". :)