3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 22.02.21 01:50 am

What happened to you today? v8

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories, that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
173 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerObvious - incredible on PG: Comments 6 pieces seem to be there and at the same second they are not ...
PG got sick? Or have you been too smart with new updates? Silent horror ...

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
No, I meant the program from the motherboard. There may be something about the sound
Spoiler But there I have not yet poked my long nose where it is not necessary. Now I will leave Ineta. I'm going to have lunch (it's time already) - I'll come back and get down to business.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler Look
better on the Internet. It is desirable to look at the manufacturer / name of the motherboard. There are programs I don't remember what they are called (Everest or something like that), I remember downloaded it, it was for 30 days, but it was enough, I wrote it down on a piece of paper, you can also see the temperature of the iron there (sometimes useful). It seems to me that your firewood on the motherboard is not updated

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
But there may be different reasons. Drivers for the motherboard are the easiest ones so as not to go into the BIOS yourself, etc. The rest, as they say, it is better not to harm, so that later you do not go to repairs

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
It seems to me that you have not updated the firewood on the motherboard
SpoilerI follow this and update everything once a month.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
The rest, as they say, it is better not to harm, so that later you do not go to repairs
Spoiler The PC itself began to make a lot of noise - as early as a year will be in the middle of next month. It will be necessary to find out exactly what is making noise and why, but not at the moment, with high prices and expensive payments. The snow will subside - and there will be no frost - My brother promised to take my PC to the "Medical examination" (I hope that there is nothing serious and enough to pay for repairs - my PC was assembled back in 2007). :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
SpoilerMinusators with minusatics got naughty today. O_o The
snow is melting - but not as quickly as we would like. The ground is already visible at the gates and the gate, and around there is still a mountain of snow.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
I noticed :). But how can we do without them, they have such a minusatra work

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler The
weather is like yesterday. Warmly

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
I noticed :). But how can they do without them, their work is such a minusatra to be
SpoilerSuch "PG" is "not at all" PG "but" ... "+" ... "+" ... "and more" ... ":(

S
Spyder-man 28.02.21

Emris_ua
barbarian
SpoilerMinusatr swept like a rider with a torch across the field. =)
This is probably one without a head. )
Glory to the Plusers, there are squeezes.
Emris_ua wrote:
But the translation in the title "Director's Cut" is not clear (it's like how the Developer made the game - and not the publisher's stump - I understood correctly - who will explain this meaning to me, I will be very grateful to you)?
This is an extended version that has more ways to investigate. In each city, Altair investigates about the next Templar, in his own original ways, in order to find out what the same Templar is guilty of and how it is best to take him by surprise.

barbarian wrote:
So I say it is. It remains to find artifacts in order to write a scientific article.
Yubis members were ahead of everyone in this regard. :) If only the mega-cat were all, if ...

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote: The
weather is like yesterday. Warmth
SpoilerWe will have the opposite temperature of -5 degrees + snow and ice for a whole day, so tomorrow I definitely won't take a walk in my yard. :(

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
This is an enhanced version with more ways to investigate. In each city, Altair investigates about the next Templar, in his own original ways, in order to find out what the same Templar is guilty of and how it is best to take him by surprise.
Spoiler Yeah - he is it. O_o :) So it will even be more interesting to play - I remember how it was not always possible to kill the Templar on the top of the roof, he fell and he had to pass the death sentence "again". :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
SpoilerAbout Drivers: Is that okay?

S
Spyder-man 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
Yeah - he is it. O_o :)
Probably trying to diversify because of complaints from players that the game is monotonous.
But, at my point of taste. In any case, so much the better.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Anyway, so much the better.
SpoilerYou were touched by a black turd of a minusator or a minusator ... I'll go through the whole game on a new one and unsubscribe what and how.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerAfter tomorrow it will be +10 degrees in the afternoon and you can already sunbathe. :)
And tomorrow everyone will be skating because of the ice.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler

Yes, like a horde of Genghis Khan across the steppe. But eternal glory to the plus sign :)

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
Exactly the same thing happened to me. I forgot the plot, but remembered this moment, an epic fall down

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
My work :). Near the house. Now, after precipitation, flowering. True, allergy sufferers probably not very much.