3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lubber 22.02.21 02:27 am

Does anyone fight with HANDS? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I've already pumped this skill up to 30 ... Figachu for 3 damage ... The only point of the skill is to raise your strength. For this stat seems to me one of the most difficult and at the same time necessary - it is not realistic to raise 10 skill points per level with the main weapon (sword in my case) - you have to catch up with fists and blunt weapons (these skills are lower and therefore grow faster). Excellent hand-to-hand combat and weapon skills swing at the zombie - hit, step back - he misses, step forward, hit and back again ... But killing them with fists is unrealistic - finally they don't care.

But in reality, with my fists, I managed to kill rats, crabs, dogs, goblins, non-shamans. I was killing people with my fists when my armor skills started to swing well ...
235 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr82 22.02.21

When the sword breaks and the hammers are gone, magic and fists are all that remains.

l
loko fan 22.02.21

Once in Morovind, I thought that fist fighting was a real alternative to standard weapons, such as in Nevers, but after killing a couple of days on it, I realized that this was a useless skill and judging from the above, it remained that way in Oblivion ...

v
vel57 22.02.21

Minor hand-to-hand is the top priority for gaining strength bonuses, especially if it hasn't been developed.

s
son of Kain 22.02.21

A couple of times they knocked out the sword I had to fight with my hands I will not say that it is cool Although the skill as such is pumped

A
Ash ketchum 22.02.21

If a sword is vibrated to me, I begin to launch lightning bolts at the enemy or make the dremora do all the work.

PS: I don't really understand what the thrill is to fight with your hands ... It's all the thrill when you have an Ãœber-fart or a bow in your hands.

c
clair 22.02.21

Good for you! And I have all the main skills, except for fist fighting, are fully pumped in and I have to fight with my hands to raise the level - I kill 3 lords of minotaurs in the arena without weapons and magic.
By the way, we urgently need a hand-to-hand combat teacher (at least an apprentice) - where can I find it?

L
Lubber 22.02.21

I have passed the skill of hand-to-hand combat over 60 years ago. Since then, I have not pumped because the strength is already 100 ... I scored all this without teachers. Damage like 7. On people without fail - after 10 hits they have an almost empty scale of fatigue - knockdown after each next hit =) Although Goldbrand is of course faster to kill =)

L
LilyWhite 22.02.21

not - it's bullshit to fight with your fists. I am a purebred magician - I do not allow enemies to approach me. :)))

N
Namel3ss 22.02.21

If you swing your fists, will the volume of the bag increase?
if not, tell me plz how to evade it ...

s
son of Kain 22.02.21

The capacity in the inventory is pumped with the Strength skill The stronger you are, the more you can carry away Fists here with no makar There is also the Castani Feather spell on yourself and for a certain time you can carry away something that you usually don’t miss. In short, swing the Power and so and so useful thing

Y
Yura_51 22.02.21

in caves there are rings +100 to plumage. Another option is to take stones from the gates (I don't remember exactly how they are called, but since the gates of the abundance will be closed, you will definitely have a lot of them) and enchant your armor, for example. I got ebony armor and + 100 to plumage fell on it

E
El Cid 22.02.21

If the developers added several different styles of wrestling on the hands, then it would make sense to download this skill, and there is simply no need to download it. The sword is better (the fists are not enchanted).

t
tranny really ass 22.02.21

I wonder what the numbers 3 or 4 on the skill next to the fist mean?

E
El Cid 22.02.21

Probably the force of the blow (or glitch).

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

I tried to use my fists, too little damage.
And the range is small, I always walked with a two-handed claymore.
It is longer. And I don't respect bludgeoning weapons!

G
Golubev Evgeniy 22.02.21

With the help of fists, you can get multipliers for pumping at a new level, and quite quickly. In my opinion, with the master in the fists of the enemy, you can paralyze.

A
Angel of Blood 22.02.21

I tried to fight with my hands, feet, I used a shovel, I hammered with a hammer ... All bullshit ... Sword, magic bow - rulez!

E
ERHater 22.02.21

At the Arena - the very thing! Opponents quickly get tired and fall, then beat the lying down like you do not want to do.

M
Master O 22.02.21

It is ugly to beat a lying person, but safe and effective. I swing the blades, but sometimes I fight with wolfs / kris / GO pancakes with my hands, for fun. I have never dropped anyone - wolves die earlier.

G
Garret-T 22.02.21

As a fan of Chuck Norris's work, I refuse to bizza with my hands.