3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lubber 22.02.21 02:27 am

Does anyone fight with HANDS? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I've already pumped this skill up to 30 ... Figachu for 3 damage ... The only point of the skill is to raise your strength. For this stat seems to me one of the most difficult and at the same time necessary - it is not realistic to raise 10 skill points per level with the main weapon (sword in my case) - you have to catch up with fists and blunt weapons (these skills are lower and therefore grow faster). Excellent hand-to-hand combat and weapon skills swing at the zombie - hit, step back - he misses, step forward, hit and back again ... But killing them with fists is unrealistic - finally they don't care.

But in reality, with my fists, I managed to kill rats, crabs, dogs, goblins, non-shamans. I was killing people with my fists when my armor skills started to swing well ...
235 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drektar12 22.02.21

Fists are a useful thing:
Can knock down the enemy
When the enemy puts a block and you attack with a sword, for example, the enemy can strike, but you need to recover from the blow and at the same time you cannot move, But with fists during takoi otaki (hitting the enemy when he blocks ) you can run away, unlike weapons,
But minus fists, they cannot be enchanted

N
Nighthawkreal 22.02.21

Excellent thing, sorry not to fill the ghost's face.

p
pilich 22.02.21

bow and sword rules.

D
Don Anton 22.02.21

Fistfighting is not needed in the game ABSOLUTELY !!!! This is just a nice nuance, you must admit it would not be realistic if it was impossible to fight with fists? That would be the organization of fist fighters in the game, this ability was certainly used by warriors in a larger population.

K
Kot34 [FT] 22.02.21

Dratsa knocked out 3 Argonians in the arena with his hands on max difficulty

K
Kot34 [FT] 22.02.21

But more beautiful To be the swords of the Elves

A
Alexander12345 22.02.21

Fists reduce the stamina of opponents and they can fall (if fists are pumped) and there you can stammer the enemy

N
Nighthawkreal 22.02.21

Deadley reflex on fists does not work.

x
xDarkOverlordx 22.02.21

When you get to the master of fist fighting, you become just a monster ..... I remember fought with a dagger against the master of fist fighting (a quest for the dark), and so he knocked me out every third blow and that the worst thing was BLOCKED WITH HANDS every blow (this the only mob that made me more difficult in this game) + a very good chance to stun, paralyze, knock down and then stupidly finish off ... It is unlikely that a sword master or a bow master ... or even a magician can do something without strength lying on the floor, then stunned, then knocked down, then paralyzed. But to beat a magician with fists is like there is nothing to do ... you just need to collect items for yourself 100% protection from magic (well, this is probably easier for Bretons and those with the constellation atronach =)) It can knead the mob with fists for longer, but it's fun !! But there is also a minus in fistfighting.It wakes up very difficult to knead mobs when there are more than 2-3 of them =))

A
Akogar 22.02.21

The bow master will knock down the master of the hands before he runs up. And while lying on the floor in a knockout, even a master of hands will never be able to strike.

x
xDarkOverlordx 22.02.21

"The bow master will knock down the arm master ..."

for this, the keyboard has buttons f (step to the left) and b (step to the right) =))

x
xDarkOverlordx 22.02.21

In general, if there were brass knuckles (not gloves, which do not add more blood to attacks simply because of them), then hands would be the MOST lethal weapon =)) ..... otherwise all swords and bows ..... not interesting = )

D
Daedra 22.02.21

I fight with my hands when I don't have a sword with me.

M
Malakai 22.02.21

It's cool for a fist magician. He pumped out the fatique from the enemy, and in his muzzles so that he would fall from his feet all the time

S
Strapon_man 22.02.21

I have never fought with my hands in Oble. From the very beginning of the game, you can take a weapon, and then I always have a spare one in my inventory, in case of a breakdown.

E
Elrond16 22.02.21

Fists exhaust the enemy greatly. It's still a decent weapon. But the sword is closer to me))

G
Graymonk 22.02.21

I fight with my hands !!! (holding a sword in them)

G
Green_Light 22.02.21

Recently I began to wave my hands. As the saying goes: "every creature has a hare." Well, and then I got the idea to create a plugin "Fight Club". To legalize the whole mahach. But, damn it, my hands do not reach, and my head is not particularly friendly with the designer.

B
Basset 22.02.21

Well, there were times when the weapon broke and I had to beat everyone with my fists. But the bows are cooler, I tried it once and then I couldn't tear myself away.

S
Svetloyar 22.02.21

So, I play as a hand-to-hand mage. It makes no sense. There is almost no damage, and opponents love to heal. If in Morra a hand-to-hand fighter easily knocks down opponents with a two-hander, then here ... in general it is clear. And all due to the fact that the main counter of the melee was cut. Well, now there are problems with magic - before it was more diverse and more useful, and there are spells in the assortment in every city. The strong ones were already composed by myself ...