3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lubber 22.02.21 02:27 am

Does anyone fight with HANDS? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I've already pumped this skill up to 30 ... Figachu for 3 damage ... The only point of the skill is to raise your strength. For this stat seems to me one of the most difficult and at the same time necessary - it is not realistic to raise 10 skill points per level with the main weapon (sword in my case) - you have to catch up with fists and blunt weapons (these skills are lower and therefore grow faster). Excellent hand-to-hand combat and weapon skills swing at the zombie - hit, step back - he misses, step forward, hit and back again ... But killing them with fists is unrealistic - finally they don't care.

But in reality, with my fists, I managed to kill rats, crabs, dogs, goblins, non-shamans. I was killing people with my fists when my armor skills started to swing well ...
235 Comments
Sort by:
C
Carlsson 22.02.21

It's fun to fight with your fists. I am already laughing at such a small amount of damage ...)) But on the other hand, it increases strength, and blows with weapons will be more powerful. Fists are mainly for pumping strength.

M
Mr._Sin 22.02.21

It looks especially cool when you knead someone's face with huge Daedric gloves.
For entertainment, hand-to-hand is nothing, but there is no practical benefit. It's a shame.

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

Mr._Sin Hand-
to-hand is nothing for entertainment, but there is no practical benefit.
Not true. I played the whole game with my fists. I didn't use anything else.
It was only difficult to deal with Camoran.

M
Mr._Sin 22.02.21

At what difficulty?

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

At what difficulty?
Average 50%.
And then I would advise those who want to complete the game with only their fists,
set the difficulty to 40%.
Since some creatures heal faster than you punch.

T
Two of one 22.02.21

And how long on average did one fight last?)

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

Gangsta 187
And how long, on average, did one fight last?)
Long, about a minute, and if there are many opponents, then three or five.

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 22.02.21

Combine with magic. Then much less)

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

Yes, that's the point, so as not to use anything except fists for the whole game!
Are you weak ?! :)

T
Two of one 22.02.21

Are you weak ?! :)
From the first level in the original, it's easy to run the whole game without falling asleep)))
With LLC try and MMM)))

A
ArtNeoX 22.02.21

Of course, I only fight with my hands, after typing in the tgm console

P
Pan-A-Sonic 22.02.21

I bet. Only when a high-skill character is not fictional. I walk everyone in the city with my beloved Deadly Reflex v. 3.0 rubles for a salad and then in a mess. From a bale with one master key .. and LET THE GUARD BEAT THE MUCH! hehe.

P
Pan-A-Sonic 22.02.21

And what does this tgm give?

M
Mr._Sin 22.02.21

tgm = toggle god mode

P
Pan-A-Sonic 22.02.21

:) understandably

B
Blood ninja 22.02.21

I am a Vampire class and not so long ago I became a real one. So when you fight with your fists, let it be known to everyone, NPCs fall every 5 seconds - podol, special. attack (protoy) hit and NPC in a long and pleasant journey to the pink elephants. And unlike an ax, every 15 punch with a fist is a knockdown, and for 3 seconds, and taking into account the speed with which I (for example) swing, then all sorts of humanoid fouls in a constant out. True, there is one thing - only NPCs do wushu so seriously, but it does not roll over mobs. For this purpose, the Vampire has destruction. So don't desecrate the glorious name of J'Gasta.

N
Nintendo Wii 22.02.21

I fought with my hands only for the sake of pumping strength) But I beat small creatures with great pleasure with my fists.

J
Jeneylin 22.02.21

I decided to stick for the dark brotherhood quest where the chela on the ship must be taken out, hammered with his fists, because the skill was pretty cool and there was an invisibility spell =)

G
GiviUA 22.02.21

hmm ... I pumped my melee to 90 and took down 11.
For me it is so normal for her to fight.

P
Petrovich_ 22.02.21

You can also fight with your feet if you install the plugin Seph's Hand to Hand Animation Replacer.