3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lubber 22.02.21 02:27 am

Does anyone fight with HANDS? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I've already pumped this skill up to 30 ... Figachu for 3 damage ... The only point of the skill is to raise your strength. For this stat seems to me one of the most difficult and at the same time necessary - it is not realistic to raise 10 skill points per level with the main weapon (sword in my case) - you have to catch up with fists and blunt weapons (these skills are lower and therefore grow faster). Excellent hand-to-hand combat and weapon skills swing at the zombie - hit, step back - he misses, step forward, hit and back again ... But killing them with fists is unrealistic - finally they don't care.

But in reality, with my fists, I managed to kill rats, crabs, dogs, goblins, non-shamans. I was killing people with my fists when my armor skills started to swing well ...
235 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexei 22.02.21

For fun I beat the mud crab with my hands.

N
NeoSW 22.02.21

Playing as a magician after level 20, intellect and will rested on max, then I decided to pump up my strength. Because hand-to-hand at that time was ~ 5 decided to download it. A bundle of paralysis + health pumping + soul capture and fists has done its job, now I hack everyone in the face with my fist;)

Еldаr 22.02.21

I fight with my hands mostly in the Arena, it's just cool, but I prefer the sword ...

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

Not! Hands are short! The sword is longer!
I also made a mod for a new race. So I had it even higher than a dremor on the head.
The length of the sword is lengthened accordingly. Kept everyone at the edge of the sword!
So they almost didn't hit me :)!

N
NeoSW 22.02.21

In confirmation of the above post, the screen is:
"Bloody work"
PlayGround.ru

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

NeoSW
You would try to fight with your fists against two Volkinaz with hammers!
They would have discouraged you from fighting with their fists!
Anyone can scoff at rabbits!

N
Nintendo Wii 22.02.21

I pump strength on hand-to-hand. For one exit I fill 5-6 points of hand-to-hand.

G
Golubev Evgeniy 22.02.21

In general, hand-to-hand is terribly fun! Especially when fighting unarmed chelas (read, some magicians).

S
SafetyFuse 22.02.21

And he rolls me into his hands to fight, throws sang -100 fatigue a couple of times) and every second blow makes the enemy knockout, it's just fun) and in LLC 1.31c, gloves can also be enchanted as a weapon, and the weight of the gloves themselves affects the damage, quite useful a skill for raising strength and for the soul)

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

SafetyFuse
Well, I went through the whole game on only fists.
It was pretty difficult.
It's just that if you completely pass it, then it's better to set the difficulty to 40%,
because some creatures heal faster than you hit.

b
bigbobr 22.02.21

I don't use my fists

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

Not! With fists for a long time, but cool, but on difficulty 40% no more.
It was very cool, when Ksivilaya knocked out, he froze,
began to finish off and the second knockout and the next fatal blow happened! :)
In general, this is like a measure of professionalism -
if you went through the whole game on fists at least at 40% difficulty, then you had enough professionalism and patience,
if not, then ..... :)

B
Blatnyak Jedi 22.02.21

To be honest, I never took off my weapon or beat anyone with my fists in the game. If the scuffle would have been implemented more spectacularly - that's another matter =) And it is much more pleasant and easier to overwhelm the enemy with two blows with a sword or fireball :)

5ehtiP 22.02.21

Never fought with my hands ...

S
Shoomer 22.02.21

my little brother cuts like that ...
at such moments I want to puke on the screen.
A rod of Daedrik with gleimors is on him, and he is on their fists ... (

MEAT!

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

PS!
Well, I went through the whole game on my fists!
Never used another weapon!
Weaklings! :)

B
Blatnyak Jedi 22.02.21

Weaklings are not weaklings, this is different. Once again, I say that fistfighting was implemented in the game rather poorly ... If there were a bunch of different punches, I would have passed the game only on fists, despite the difficulty =)

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

Well, well, what about a combo for example? Very cool thing.
For me, for example, rarely, but it turned out a double combo.

_
_Just_Leo_ 22.02.21

Yes, hands are just the best weapon :)))) and at the same time it's fun!

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

Only fighting at 50% difficulty is hard.
I recommend for those who want to fight with one hand to set the difficulty to 40%.
Otherwise, you will not be able to pass some places. Some heal faster than you hit.