3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lubber 22.02.21 02:27 am

Does anyone fight with HANDS? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I've already pumped this skill up to 30 ... Figachu for 3 damage ... The only point of the skill is to raise your strength. For this stat seems to me one of the most difficult and at the same time necessary - it is not realistic to raise 10 skill points per level with the main weapon (sword in my case) - you have to catch up with fists and blunt weapons (these skills are lower and therefore grow faster). Excellent hand-to-hand combat and weapon skills swing at the zombie - hit, step back - he misses, step forward, hit and back again ... But killing them with fists is unrealistic - finally they don't care.

But in reality, with my fists, I managed to kill rats, crabs, dogs, goblins, non-shamans. I was killing people with my fists when my armor skills started to swing well ...
235 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lamedel 22.02.21

Svetloyar, so that they are not treated, you can cast "silence" on them - and kick it for your pleasure =)))

E
Elrond16 22.02.21

With fists, the damage is 15 with a good battle speed, in addition, it reduces the enemy's stamina, forcing him to wallow ... It's not too bad as a weapon ... And in addition it weighs 0 and always with you)) (it's a pity the gloves don't affect the damage .. .)

S
Svetloyar 22.02.21

> so that they are not healed, you can cast "silence" on them.
Silence lasts a little and getting it (no matter how funny) is problematic, but the main disadvantage is that I enchanted the armor to absorb magic, so I need magicians - I am theirs " I eat ". In Morra it was easier for the magician (oddly enough), since there was no restaurant - Atronach saved the day, and the alchemist would always create bottles ... and magic was more useful there.
> With fists, damage 15 with good combat speed, in addition reduces the stamina of the enemy, forcing him to wallow ...
Yeah, in Morra. And in Oblivion, the enemy does not fall without endurance; it is necessary to press back + urad to squeeze, however, the hands are short and you cannot reach the enemy so, and he gets up instantly.
PS Nda ... now the combat system has degraded, in Gothic, in the Scrolls ...

L
Lamedel 22.02.21

Yeah, in Morrah. And in Oblivion, the enemy does not fall without endurance; - you and I are probably talking about different Oblivions ... they fall very well for me - while they are lying around, I clean out my pockets =) the only drawback in magicians as opponents for a hand-to-hand fighter is they run fast - to strike a strong blow, you need to contrive =)

E
Elrond16 22.02.21

In standard Oblivion, enemies will fall and no longer get up if you hit them well several times. Mages are bastards, really too playful. About silence - like a potion for silence with alchemy 100 gives so much time that you can kill ten times ...

K
Kaede 22.02.21

Of course, but it's hard to fight without spells.

F
Funny cat 22.02.21

At level 40+, a goblin is a warlord, with a hand-to-hand skill of 100 and a bonus from the ring of an iron fist, it takes a long time to beat up - the skill only rules up to level 8 - IMHO.
on the topic I fight because the knight class obliges :)

S
Svetloyar 22.02.21

Well, I don't know ... I still hung OBSE on Gold, it became even more difficult to play (with the addition of AI scripts).
In general, I swing universally, trying to develop all the skills. Above the level of 20-25 I do not make increases, because it is not Morra and there is no point.

D
Drake 22.02.21

Yes, I also try to pump all the skills !!!!
So to speak, to be able to do everything and be able to use everything !!!!

R
Racoon girl 22.02.21

Ltd! Now I only fight with my hands!

E
Err0r Effect 22.02.21

I also fight the current with my hands while .......... the difficulty is on average))) And it's not bad !!!

S
SEKTOR_play 22.02.21

By the way, I noticed such garbage, it means that at level 45 my strength was 110, well, this is a slip of strength, the skill of hands is pumped to 30, but it is not the main one and the skill of the blade is up to 87. I go to Sedor, and there are giants, I have a silver Claymore was, I killed the giant with 9 hits. Then I think I'll joke, put away my weapon and killed 4 hits of the giant in hand-to-hand combat. Now I go to hand-to-hand combat all the trash.

k
kayyi 22.02.21

Minor hand-to-hand is the top priority for gaining strength bonuses, especially if it hasn't been developed. Here I completely agree :) :)

M
Morta 22.02.21

Hand-to-hand is a cool skill, to be honest, I have strength 157 and dexterity 160 and fighting hand-to-hand is great when the skill falls over 120 then all special techniques are almost always rolled

p
palladin95 22.02.21

no heh

u
usoid 22.02.21

I use it when I swing armor and parry. You hook the archer and press it so that he gets the knife. well, let it butter until the knife breaks. so that it is not boring, you can break it periodically. True, their health is usually decel, but if you heal it, then the handlebar swings normally. The cams helped out several times when they knocked out the weapon.

g
gray knight 22.02.21

Not a lot of trying to fight hand-to-hand-fucking.

L
Lt.Neo 22.02.21

Low-level
Nahsi teachers in the Bravil Fighters Guild
Rufrius Vinicius in the Anvil Fighters Guild Mid-level
teachers
Davela Hlaren, owner of the Imperial Bridge Inn on the north side of the Siverfish River east of Yellow Road
Ra'qanar in Castle Cheydinhal
Master trainer
Helvius Cecia in the house in the south-east house parts of the city of Bruma (training requires a test)
all hand-to-hand teachers

f
feyfolken 22.02.21

Hand-plowing is power !!! =)

P
PardY 22.02.21

I put the plug-in on different gloves, now I enjoy it when the fist of my khajiit in an elegant elven glove hits the jaw of the enemy =)