3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lubber 22.02.21 02:27 am

Does anyone fight with HANDS? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I've already pumped this skill up to 30 ... Figachu for 3 damage ... The only point of the skill is to raise your strength. For this stat seems to me one of the most difficult and at the same time necessary - it is not realistic to raise 10 skill points per level with the main weapon (sword in my case) - you have to catch up with fists and blunt weapons (these skills are lower and therefore grow faster). Excellent hand-to-hand combat and weapon skills swing at the zombie - hit, step back - he misses, step forward, hit and back again ... But killing them with fists is unrealistic - finally they don't care.

But in reality, with my fists, I managed to kill rats, crabs, dogs, goblins, non-shamans. I was killing people with my fists when my armor skills started to swing well ...
235 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaFFeR123 22.02.21

Rukopashka-very much even nothing ... I'm a master in swords, passed the plot - now it's fun with fists !!!!!!!!!!!! Though weak but unusual as that !!!! I like!!!!!!!!

A
Ase Of Life 22.02.21

I use my hands when I'm crazy. The result is like a maniac I can stand 3 caves in a row and hand-to-hand is more than blades and hammers =)

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

Ase Of Life
Well, that's understandable! :)
You need to hit with your hands more times to fill it than with a sword.

D
Demon_man 22.02.21

if the enemy is unarmed, you have to hand-to-hand with him

M
Max1K 22.02.21

I like to chop with my fists ... I'm trying to hit the scoreboard ... they stagger so steeply ... or you fly straight up and start kneading his face :) until it closes ... and you twist the volume harder, such sounds ... MEAT ... they train well on some kind of goblins ... and the armor and protection will immediately be pumped :) ....
and in order for the blades to pump normally, you don't need to run with a two-handed ax or sword - you need to take a small dagger and cut it. .. sack ... 3-4 hits - block. It looks like a fist fight :) ....
well, in the end, the pumping is cool, in order to raise my strength :) .... I still fight with my fists against ordinary trolls)))) cheerfulaaa
In short, fists are a sack (only if you have a process the battle in the game does not slow down and the FPS is kept at about 20-30)

K
KIReaL 22.02.21

:) but my fists don't stick at all ... I have a small forest elf ... it's not for him ...

S
Sunlighthell 22.02.21

What is normal! I played as an imperial. I played the whole game with my fists.
I never used staves, bows, or swords.
A couple of times it was difficult, in a dungeon with vampires and where to kill Camoran.
And so it is mostly normal.

A
Alex fireman 22.02.21

I fought with my hands Dzhgasta current after passing TB. He just beat the punching bag with his hands, and in order to equalize the chances I took the weapon away.

N
NegeN 22.02.21

I fight but rarely when the sword breaks I have to moha!

S
Shadowmere 22.02.21

oh ... I really like to figure Daedra with their fists ... and at close range, when you can see how they frown in pain ...

B
BB2000 22.02.21

I also like to wave my fists :) I play with robbers and goblins, but with Ogres the skill does not allow, I have to traditionally. :) To improve the skill, the urine of rats and crabs :)))

I
Ivan111 22.02.21

I certainly haven't played Oblivion a lot, but my melee is better than blades. In Morrick, for example, hand-to-hand combat took away the strength of the enemy, and only after losing consciousness the enemy could be beaten to death ... in Oblivion, hands became a more formidable weapon ...

I
Ignatius Malfoy 22.02.21

I also like fists (since the days of Fallout), but they are implemented stupidly, you cannot add combos from them, there are few types of punches. For example "Penetrating blow" or "Dropping blow, that would be an interesting melee.

T
Two of one 22.02.21

You can paralyze with a fist)))

R
ReservoirDOG 22.02.21

I have never used my fists in Oblivion, this is, IMHO, pointless, in Morra this skill at least swings quickly, and Oblivion is VERY long.
And someone there was showing off that he passed the whole game with his fists, mlyn I can also go through the whole game with the first level, and you try like me, first it will develop to max. level, and then go on fists.

I
Ignatius Malfoy 22.02.21

For Gangsta 187,

you can paralyze with a Fist
- One of those stupidity that the developers came up with, and it looks like I put a spell on the enemy 0_0

T
Two of one 22.02.21

Why are you reducing everything to spells?)))
How do you think they paralyze with a sword? Like they hit a certain point ... and also a fist

I
Ignatius Malfoy 22.02.21

Well, you saw how the enemy is paralyzed by the weapon, a characteristic cloud appears around him, but where did it come from. Moreover, in real life, you can only paralyze the enemy by cutting through the spine, although it does not matter, this blow is still fatal. So this is the stupidity of the developers, it would be better left as in Morrowind.

T
Two of one 22.02.21

It's just that the "paralysis" effect itself is associated with this cloud.

k
kuroneko 22.02.21

My fistfighting skill has been pumped to 81. Swings are unrealistically long and very difficult. But it's worth it. Now, when normal weapons are out of the way, it is only possible to figure out any creature in this way.