3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Groks 22.02.21 03:23 am

Cry of Fear Mod (Half-Life)

I've been waiting for them for a long time. What do you think will not come out?
126 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qwertyus 22.02.21

Russifier version 1.4.1 under patch 1.4 released! Almost all text content added / changed by the new patch has been translated, including new campaigns. Added a fix for the problem with overlapping Russian letters in standard text messages. The topic address is the same:
http://cs-mapping.com.ua/forum/showthread.php?t=32210

r
rewa78 22.02.21

guys write in a personal message as a game in full-screen mode to turn on ??? atoms only start in the window (((what to do ???

A
Alert 22.02.21

ALT + ENTER?

r
rewa78 22.02.21

it does not help) Alert are there any other options ??

A
Alert 22.02.21

you can try in the shortcut to this game with doing so that acne is increased well, choose the size of the acne and in the whole caviar

x
xDDGx 22.02.21

* fshock with etave alert xDD * Topikstarter glitch

, of course, epic, here, perhaps, clearing all saves would help, but I won't say for sure, I played this crankofir just once, and on the old version ... Interestingly, the guys are still updating their mod , or only add. Are fan campaigns accepted?

B
Bloody body 22.02.21

And in the settings menu, isn't there a "full screen mode" item or something like that?

x
xDDGx 22.02.21

Yes, of course there is. You can also use the command line, the -fullscreen parameter:

hl.exe -game CryOfFear -num_edicts 2047 -steam -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel -gl -32bpp -fullscreen -width 1280 -height 1024 + cl_showfps 1

This is for my pirate with old coffee, so you may have a different set of parameters, experiment, the required parameter is only -game CryOfFear, but -width and -height - to set the resolution, -gl and -32bpp set the mode and color, usually not needed. -num_edicts 2047 - in order not to crash in some places, on new versions it should already be fixed and the parameter is not needed.

x
xDDGx 22.02.21

This is a trailer for the unreleased mod on the Duke Nukem engine. Something reminded Cry of Fear (especially since it's also a horror movie). I was especially surprised by the flashlight that the player uses in the dark forest - well, just like in Coffee. Didn't the latter's development take this idea from here?))

B
Bloody body 22.02.21

xDDGx
For some reason it seems to me that the plot was UGlovat. And only it seems to me that black zombies are exactly like the zombies from the second halva?

x
xDDGx 22.02.21

For some reason, it seems to me that the plot was UGlovat.
How can you judge the plot from the video? > _> Moreover, the mod did not come out, it is futile to judge him.

And only it seems to me that black zombies are exactly like the zombies from the second halva?
Yes, there is something familiar about them; D

o
one.lokkie 22.02.21

Somewhere on the forum of programmers (for hacking games, etc.) I saw scripts in an attempt to force the game to save what was passed, regardless of the location of the character. But since there were abstruse words, my stupid brain did not understand which script was for what, and in general I did not understand anything there.
So that's it. Can someone popularly explain how to save the game differently? Those. not in certain places. And then, damn it, it happens after a long passage, and you are not saved, insult.

o
one.lokkie 22.02.21

By the way, here is a link to the forum where saving in this game was discussed. Those. its script.
http://forum.gamehacklab.ru/topic/1904-%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D1%84%D1%83%D0%BD%D0% BA% D1% 86% D0% B8% D0% B9-cry-of-fear /

R
Rollwar 22.02.21

piratex, To save anywhere in the game, use the console (~). With the command save "Save Name" you can save, load "Save Name" - load the save.

x
xDDGx 22.02.21

piratex, what do you care what these "programmers" are doing? You are not going to figure out which programming environment for which language to download, then copy and paste the code there, compile it, hoping that it will work without problems, and then figure out how to use the compiled program, hoping that the program works fine and without errors? Because I personally don't see anything working there, only the source code in different languages ​​- from assembler to Lua.
So you have to dutifully wait for someone to release a ready-made, fully working trainer, or even better - score and play fair.
Or try Rollwar's advice (although the link says that it doesn't work, and I haven't updated the KOF for a long time, I'm too lazy to check).

o
one.lokkie 22.02.21

Rollwar
It doesn't work.
xDDGx
Do not be offended, but you wrote so many o.o letters in vain "I still didn't understand half of what I read. D I would understand, honestly, well)

x
xDDGx 22.02.21

In my opinion, I did not write anything complicated. And I don’t know programming.

I would understand
But you already understood that "there is no practical fucking written, forget it and play normally" = D

T
Tupas 22.02.21

The save command only works before 1.2.

x
xDDGx 22.02.21

I suspected something like that. So, you need to either not update, or keep a separate version of the CoF for cheating. The latter, however, will require an extra 3+ gigs on disk.

n
nike952 22.02.21

People help plz! I want to turn on the light in my phone, but it's not there. What to do? You can't see anything in the dark!