3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew z 10.03.21 01:46 am

Army or university?

I think it's better to study at a university. Education to my liking, interesting people. And the army is not for everyone. Personally, I am not a warrior by nature. So why do I need an army? And the romance of the student hostel attracts me more than everyday life in the barracks.
134 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warboss 10.03.21

At 3:14 am our army is back. Run all my life as a boy at the direction of older uncles.

T
The pack is driving 10.03.21

The author outplayed in kalafdyuti and now presents himself in uniform with a submachine gun on a huge heap of defeated enemies. But in fact, he is waiting for the construction of a summer house for the general and cleaning potatoes and toilets.

D
Denis_odessa 10.03.21

The pack drives
+1

Z
Zit08 [Maximum Loneliness 10.03.21

author - troll

P
Pilat. 10.03.21

AnDrIaNuSS
Go to the army. There, they will beat out of your boss the shit that the americans settled there

D
Denis_odessa 10.03.21

AnDrIaNuSS
Cat Pants
Go to the army. There, they will beat out of your boshek the shit that the americans settled there

D
DarkLord18 10.03.21

It is better to unlearn 5 years at a university, get a normal job, and get more than when licking f *** from senior in rank.

P
Pilat. 10.03.21

DarkLord18 To
lick the professor's dick sweeter?

D
DarkLord18 10.03.21

Pilat.
Yes.
And even better for correspondence, and also work while studying.

S
Spaceman-RF 10.03.21

If you connect life with the Army, so only through a military school ... But not by an urgent order ... For the time limit is Russian roulette, either you serve a year and go home as a man (in your right mind), or you will return a degenerate ...

P
Pilat. 10.03.21

DarkLord18
Well cheek is better

V
Vuzya 10.03.21

What would you choose - to serve in the army or to study at a university?
Yes, you’re completely stoned. And, judging by your literacy, your plans will come true, you will receive big money, a minor trollolo.

author - troll
cap: *

W
Wild rider 10.03.21

university, everything has already been written for me

R
Return the Panties 10.03.21

Aftor is not a troll, aftor is an employee of the military registration and enlistment office pix.PlayGround.ru

C
Cheburashka 10.03.21

Go to the army there are grandfathers waiting for you who will exploit your strength for public works and so every month, in the Rashkin army there is nothing to do about military affairs for a long time and they don’t teach everyone to put a horseradish on you, you will plow like a free labor force, ruin the stomach of a bum’s writing , spat, hell knows where, to wear hell knows what, to build summer cottages for generals, make fun of grandfathers for stupid jokes and all kinds of other crap, more than one smart person will not waste a year of his life on this shit, but will go to study))

S
Sanya_Bars 10.03.21

Cheburashka
Then that man whose mama's son everyone is spreading rot and will spread rot for the rest of his life.

H
Honey cocaine 10.03.21

The author is a dolt in our country and after the university is called up to the army for one or two times.
Military departments can now be counted on one hand.

m
mgira 10.03.21

Universities with standards of accreditation level can afford a military department and train reserve officers there. True, comparatively in cost, it will be cheaper to get away from the army.

U
Uncle Dаn 10.03.21

Cheburashka
You're a real treasure trove of all the horror stories about the army with which mothers feed their kids! Bravo!

V
Valera Gandzhubas 10.03.21

Army for men, universities for nerds!