3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew z 10.03.21 01:46 am

Army or university?

I think it's better to study at a university. Education to my liking, interesting people. And the army is not for everyone. Personally, I am not a warrior by nature. So why do I need an army? And the romance of the student hostel attracts me more than everyday life in the barracks.
134 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Sith_Zeus 10.03.21

Ev
ha ha, yes, yes, it happens +)))))

A
Alex_Sith_Zeus 10.03.21

And according to sabzh, to defend my homeland, in case of war, I will, I choose the current university, but the army is not (and my homeland is my home and my loved ones)

M
Monolithian Charon 10.03.21

Better five years of study than one year of torment.

A
Account deactivated 10.03.21

Army!

D
Devil208 10.03.21

Better in a university - the army breaks life. If you go there, thinking that later you will go to a university, in fact, you will not go anywhere, your views will change.

E
Ease 10.03.21

the army is breaking life.
Doesn't break anything. Who told you that?
It’s only then it’s difficult to go to study, because during this time you forget everything. But with the proper desire ...

V
Vuzya 10.03.21

after the army just to do as neher to do. especially if the direction is written in high frequency, without a competition immediately according to last year's exam.
and forget something.
from the school course at the university, nothing special is needed except for the history for the first semester.

J
Jarud 10.03.21

Ev
does not break anything. Who told you that?
have you been in the army? :)

E
Ease 10.03.21

after the army just to do as neher to do
Apparently, this is personal.
have you been in the army?
My father and boyfriend served, and nothing, everything is fine.
As far as I understand, you yourself did not serve.

V
Vuzya 10.03.21

Apparently, this is personal.
it's all over the place.
it is not difficult to take a referral to a specific place of study.
and you're already enrolled.

E
Ease 10.03.21

Vuzya
Ie Is it possible to enroll in a university by referral?

V
Vuzya 10.03.21

Slowpoke so sloooowww
direction and results of the pre-army exam . and you're enrolled. not all, but most of the universities in this country.

E
Ease 10.03.21

Vuzya
And if you didn’t take the exam? In 2003 it was not yet there. How to be?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.03.21

Doesn't break anything. Who told you that?
Private Sychev.
PS I apologize for getting in.

V
Vuzya 10.03.21

you pass the introductory ones at the educational institution itself. there already to fuck off * bite at least write and enroll. after Armenians, they are willingly accepted to universities. and not only to universities.

E
Ease 10.03.21

Vuzya
Hmm. It turns out on PG you can find out valuable information :) Thank you!
PS Previously, this was not the case.

V
Vuzya 10.03.21

to health.

j
jeorje 10.03.21

but there is an option - neither one nor the other? ..

U
USE_ZVER 10.03.21

Army or training, these things are too unpredictable to make a certain choice.
Education may turn out to be worthless, or it may be lucky with employment, the army (unlikely, but) may be
in some secret special forces that will drive your ass frantically with pride, or may be thrown into a motorized rifle battalion and you will alternately spend two weeks in the barracks - a week for polygon in any weather, and will bring all the limbs from pride)) and there will be about a couple of hundred unwashed snouts of servants and everyone with their ambitions, half of them the girl threw, the other half is waiting for them to be abandoned) well, a few unique ones with personal for * bami))

Is the army inevitable? Take cognac (a lot, and have a snack) and go to the military commissar, ask for a communications officer or just where there is a small part (preferably up to 200 people) =) Avoid services in such fun places as Iturup and Kunashir))))

The army is a wonderful way to find out the price of simple things , check the relationship with the girl and just dry out a year of life)

We x "yach, we laugh - we will demobilize anyway)

F
Funny cat 10.03.21

University - education will always come in handy.