3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew z 10.03.21 01:46 am

Army or university?

I think it's better to study at a university. Education to my liking, interesting people. And the army is not for everyone. Personally, I am not a warrior by nature. So why do I need an army? And the romance of the student hostel attracts me more than everyday life in the barracks.
134 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lolik Khristoforovich 10.03.21

Anyone who has successfully mowed, or is going to mow, I advise you to read, smart things are written:
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/698556/
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/700165/

R
Retransfor 10.03.21

Llolik Khristoforovich
In the metro, such people are often caught) damn it, dude, you can get a share of excitement and adrenaline by other means (for example, in the service)) and get a well-deserved military ID at the end, all possible recommendations from the duty station and everything will be fine) And , you must admit, your story looks more pathetic than adventurous)

L

Retransfor
Such people are often caught in the metro ) They

have not been caught for a long time, apparently. As for our village, our commissars did not even know the conscripts by sight, who were handed summons to their homes (this was checked). So why are they going to catch them, by smell or what?

damn it, dude, you can get a share of excitement and adrenaline by other means.

You prefer to get it by other means, but I don’t.

and get a well-deserved military ID at the end, all possible recommendations from the duty station and everything will be fine

In my profession, this is not necessary (I am a translator and interpreter of English and Italian, during the interview several tests and conversations on knowledge of a foreign language were carried out, no one even asked about any army). And yes, I'm fine anyway, don't worry.

And, you must admit, your story looks more pitiful than adventurous)

I disagree. Personal success doesn't look pathetic, by definition. It is a pity that the stories of those people who wanted to mow, but could not, out of their own negligence or stupidity, look pity.

In short, I'm not complaining. The only thing that I am not happy with in life is where I was born, our village is too boring, I would prefer to be born and live in a big city. But even though there is an opportunity to travel to work in the city, there is money.

R
Retransfor 10.03.21

Catching, man, catching! Recently, two acquaintances were caught, but one moved to the threshold of the heart in the medical commission, and the second was already ready to be sent from the distributor to the unit, he was already in uniform)), but he also tried and also moved out. One day I was going to an exam in May and a police lieutenant stopped next to the metro station, next to him were three guys with very sad faces (it's understandable why), and I just showed my passport with a seal and said "served", that's it - no questions!
And you can even tell this exciting story to some girl so that her eyes sparkle?) I mean, that you have lost more for sure, you just don't want to open your eyes) but that's what I think) and, if you're interested, I still for the contract basis of the Russian army, but unfortunately this is still impossible)

L

Retransfor
And you can even tell this exciting story to some girl.

I don't know about "any", but it doesn't matter if I served my girlfriend or not, all these soviet redneck principles ala "did not serve - not a man" bypassed her, to happiness.

I mean that you lost more for sure, you just don't want to open your eyes

I see you are well aware of my values ​​and interests. Then tell me what I have lost so beautiful in the army that could be useful to me in my future life? Nothing comes to my mind like that. All that I needed to acquire - I acquired without the army. And the skills of hand-to-hand combat, and the ability to cook, and good physical shape, and friends - everything was acquired in his youth, without the help of an army. In addition, I am a pacifist in life, the military sphere does not attract me at all, even despite my good self-defense skills (as a result of training), I prefer to solve everything peacefully.

R
Retransfor 10.03.21

invaluable life experience Llolik) that's what you will not return! this is really interesting

L

Is that it, maybe)) Well, okay, I'm not used to regret anything, that's my character.

But I still think that the army should not be forced, then the majority will not have to mow. The army should be a contract army and people should be recruited there at will. I still don't understand why it is necessary to serve various programmers, translators, analysts and others in the army. People have chosen a completely different field of activity. Or if a physician by education, for example, goes to the army, then there he must directly fulfill his duties, learn to work in military conditions as a doctor, improve his medical skills, and not clean toilets, wash the bed and take out dirty dishes.

R
Retransfor 10.03.21

On this I completely agree with you! the contract is a reasonable future of our army ... I hope)) In principle, regarding the chores, there is already a decision. During the service, I received information from the command that civilian personnel would be hired for chores (washing, cleaning and washing dishes) in the near future and the soldiers would be completely immersed in military training, as it should be), by the way, I have never washed dishes for a whole year, this was done by companies in which soldiers with not very good education)

U
USE_ZVER 10.03.21

What clever words still slip through) they do not want to go to the army just so as not to get pi @ dy)) but who is afraid to stand up for himself will find an awl in civilian life)

S
Strelok43 10.03.21

X-Zibit
With friends, you can agree, for example, so that they say that the conscript has left. And friends are not afraid.

.International. 10.03.21

Vuz !!! A sam ya - toshiy kak spichka ... kakaya uzh tam armiya :)

I
Infiltratоr 10.03.21

Strelok43
How long will it be like this?

R
Rolento 10.03.21

In the army, they hit hard, they can even break or repulse something. And it is fraught with it after all to live with it all my life. It is better to spend this time at a university or college. They can also be beaten there, but I think there can be an agreement that you will not be touched for doing someone else's work, gearing up, etc.

S
Spy hunter 10.03.21

I don't want to join the army :(

I
Infiltratоr 10.03.21

disaper are
you gearing?

w
we get what we deserve 10.03.21

University!

a
assassassass 10.03.21

disaper
Adults and reasonable people study in universities, no one beats anyone there. And in the army, the gopota is the most expensive, there you will be six, and if you refuse, they can kill you. And not only conscripts, but also officers.

D
Denis_odessa 10.03.21

termoblas
Stereotypes? No, have not heard...

w
warp 37 10.03.21

University, for an extreme reprieve from service. The main thing is not in the army.

F
Fludilko 10.03.21

LOL, how many soldiers we have.