3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew z 10.03.21 01:46 am

Army or university?

I think it's better to study at a university. Education to my liking, interesting people. And the army is not for everyone. Personally, I am not a warrior by nature. So why do I need an army? And the romance of the student hostel attracts me more than everyday life in the barracks.
134 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-man150 10.03.21

Only shkolota study in universities. Real men serve in the army.

F
Fludilko 10.03.21

"Real men serve in the army" Words of a real 13-year-old man!

N
Nefesh 10.03.21

I thought to go to the army and then go to the university, but at first I will get an education, and with the army, how will it turn out.

M
Muad'Dib 10.03.21

[Nefesh]
But first, it's better to finish school.

M
Max Fry 10.03.21

University.

N
NickoIa 10.03.21

Personally, I believe that everyone should serve in the army, those who have not served have no right to be called a man, have no right to get a job, have a girlfriend, and they simply do not have the right to live!

K
KelSat 10.03.21

It's simple: if you have brains, then go to the university! If you don't have brains, go to the army.

NIckola

If everyone thought the same as you, then we would not have the Internet and computers, because the army ruins the scientist's talent or dulls him and he does not go because the path he wanted to achieve, and as a result turns into a gray mass (i.e. . goes to the unloved work thus the load and depression), like that.

U
ULTR19 10.03.21

A wonderful theme with an obvious choice. University, of course!)

S
ShaMaN 10.03.21

It all depends on the IQ, of course. Why would a sage need weapons, but a warrior need books?

N
NickoIa 10.03.21

KelSat

The army makes a man out of a man, and a university is for squalids without brains!

h
holy_0dmin 10.03.21

Definitely neither.

The army is pointless hard work, such as daily digging / digging holes, running around in gas masks that are older than those who wear them, idiotic and defiant orders with appropriate execution, as well as constant theft, especially gasoline.
The university is a bunch of old farts with watchman's syndrome, broadcasting about technologies outdated by at least 30 years and hanging for a minute and a half during lectures.

In both cases, after all this, the person really does not know how to figs did not give up to anyone. Conclusion: you need to choose your own path and develop along it without turning anywhere. Then you get the same "Real man".

S
Strange wanderer 10.03.21

holy_0dmin
we have a lot of young teachers at our university.
NickoIa
Stereotype is such a stereotype. A man can be in good physical shape, with a wife and children, not smoking or drinking, having a good job and with a high salary, he can do everything around the house, but he did not serve. So he is not a man?

E
Erick Hartman 10.03.21

Soon the spring call - the shkolota is puzzled: D All the stereotypes and stories of mothers have been collected in the topic.

T
Tinostox 10.03.21

To the university for the military department. There you study, and the general physical training, and the army regulations, and after graduation you are already a lieutenant, a reserve officer.

h
holy_0dmin 10.03.21

[ZSky]
What's next? What can you do after that and who needs you after that? Although, if there is cronyism, then you can get a promotion through it, and without it you will become a more or less significant figure by the age of 50. In civilian life, this is possible much faster. Well, phones can be sold without education at all.

T
Tinostox 10.03.21

holy_0dmin
First, by the end of your studies you already have a profession / specialty - you can go to work. Besides, people with brains are needed everywhere. Secondly, you are a lieutenant, you can go to the army and further advance in the service. Thirdly, there is 1 higher education - you can go to the second, but it already depends on you. Usually, by the age of 25, the desire to study further disappears completely.

K
KirImperator 10.03.21

Is that why I need an army? Run 10 kilometers through the forest in a gas mask and with a gun at the ready? Oh nafig. I prefer to graduate from a good university, find a good job, and not worry.

-
-Kerten- 10.03.21

Ya got tired of asking this question here, but I will do it again, probably not the last one. What is the subject?

U
ULTR19 10.03.21

-Kerten- The
question is where is the best to go.

D
DimSKnZ 10.03.21

Obviously, I think it's much better ...
The topic is one continuous trolling