3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew z 10.03.21 01:46 am

Army or university?

I think it's better to study at a university. Education to my liking, interesting people. And the army is not for everyone. Personally, I am not a warrior by nature. So why do I need an army? And the romance of the student hostel attracts me more than everyday life in the barracks.
134 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timak 10.03.21

more than one smart person will not waste a year of his life on this shit, but will go to study))
It seems that people with higher education are not taken into the army.
If there are no garters for excuses, then "or" is superfluous in the title of the topic.

C
Center guy 10.03.21

The army rules!

I
Infiltratоr 10.03.21

So let those who want that and choose this path, but to force and break the life of a person who does not need it is simply stupid and pointless.

A
Alex side 10.03.21

Without A Name
+1

S
Snake Eyes. 10.03.21

Without A Name
+10
I prefer to go to university, then at least I will find a normal job

W
WarlokIII 10.03.21

I have one thing in the army - like Mona, she steals more Taren tablets, mix them with alcohol and lemonade "Buratino" and drags along, and so, nah this army ...
Check out Madison's review of social advertising about the army ...

H
Honorary Oldphage PG 10.03.21

Putin is President again! The army is waiting for big changes - it will be improved and will become the most powerful army in the world! Thanks to Putin, it will be an honor to serve in the Russian army! Putin forward! For a strong Russia!

N
NavigatoR666 10.03.21

I don't like the console, you troll the campaign, right?
And so I am for the university. What will they teach you in the army besides how to clean toilets? And with higher education you can find a good job

N
NAME 10.03.21

I even find it difficult to answer.

S
Secondary 10.03.21

Not an easy choice.

v
vnekOnator 10.03.21

Run away from the country and serve in the Israeli army)

S
Strelok43 10.03.21

If you want to mow, then rewrite to another area, to another apartment, to friends, for example. And you yourself stay to live with yourself and not open it to anyone. And so on until the age of 27-30. I read about it somewhere, and an acquaintance did so.

X
X-Zibit 10.03.21

Strelok43
friends will be joked about by military commissars who call at six in the morning.

L
Lolik Khristoforovich 10.03.21

Lord, we found the problem. Just during the period of the call, do not open the door to anyone (let your friends call you in advance that they will come) and do not take your home phone. And no problem. And if the commissioner caught the eye when leaving the apartment, we immediately turn on the frost, they say, you are generally a cousin who came to visit for a couple of days (they in the face of hundreds of recruits, whom they need to get around in a day, do not even know). Be smart, this is important, and a little bit of luck. Thus, you don't have to mow and run away, just ignore the agenda, with a share of caution.

o
oranzheviymamont 10.03.21

Does one interfere with the other? Especially now, to serve - 1 year. But then do whatever you want. For part-time, remote, and any other. No one will pull. But, for someone, being afraid of any doorbell / phone call, life is probably better.

o
oranzheviymamont 10.03.21

NavigatoR666

Nowadays, higher education is nothing more than a mere formality. Unless, of course, you are a holder of a red diploma from a university of at least average hands, or a graduate of Moscow State University or Baumanka.

S
Secondary 10.03.21

University, of course. You just need a good university. If you can't go to a good university, go to the army.

P
Patriot PG 10.03.21

R served.

R
Retransfor 10.03.21

Lolik Khristoforovich
God, what are you talking about ?? what other cousin? Do you have cousin's documents or what?) Do not think that people in uniform are complete idiots, and you are Leonardo DiCaprio from "Catch Me If You Can") And how will you get a job, mower?) And continue your education? to ride the subway every time? And how much can you pull this strap, sloth?) Mowing is not a way out at all. Buy a soldier, study or serve already!

L
Lolik Khristoforovich 10.03.21

Retransfor
God, what are you talking about?

Helpful advice drawn from personal experience.

what other cousin?

Own, whose else.

do you have your cousin's documents or what?

Yes there is. But they didn't come in handy. I am careful enough not to catch the eye of the bad uncles.

And how are you going to get a job, mower?)

I got a job for an interview in the city, 4 working days a week, I go by train, and then on foot. I am a translator (I work from home remotely for 2 days, I work permanently in the city for 4 days).

and continue education?

What for? I do not plan to receive a second education yet.

How much can you pull that strap, sloth?)

He made it to the end (27 years old), without unnecessary problems and hassle. Satisfied. Moreover, he spent the night at home very rarely, mostly he lived with a friend (even during his studies, when there was a respite from the army and no one came to me). And in the afternoon, when he came home, he simply did not open the door to anyone. I don't need guests.

to ride the subway every time?

There is no metro in our hole) But the guys from the city told me that in the Russian Federation for 15 years already, as in the metro no one has been caught, summons are delivered to their homes and to work (if the structure is state, and not private).

Buy a soldier, study or serve already!

It's too late. I felt sorry for the money for a military man, but I did not see any sense in serving (and most importantly, benefit for myself).

In general, mowing is a kind of skill, a share of excitement and adrenaline will not interfere with anyone in life. So I gave you a simple piece of advice on how not to be seen by the commissars.