3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 11.03.21 01:43 am

What annoys you the most about the game? (Dead Space)

in general, such a subject, as in Assassins Creed)
I am small creatures, there are a lot of them, I don’t want to spend ammunition on everyone, and if you press with your feet, they can bite to death, the cattle are mean: /

+ when cartridges run out and pharmacies%)
142 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pazzaken 11.03.21

And it annoys me that you can't save where you want it, it's a trifle, but for example, in a mission where you need to put a beacon, every time you kill monsters

w
whocares 11.03.21

when, due to a glitch, the aunt's hair becomes long-long and begins to walk back and forth through her body)))) so angry ... and the game still starts to slow down terribly because of this ...)))) but everything is fine

r
rezak85 11.03.21

Celestial Spirit aka MeitDeist [in Faith we trust] I usually urinate these creatures from the flamethrower. In principle, I like everything, only that is why blood does not appear on the suit in the slaughterhouse, this is a mess.

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

oha, I didn't have a flamethrower then, I recently bought it (right now in the 4th chapter), this is the most effective weapon against them :)

P
Pazzaken 11.03.21

Oga, I didn't have a flamethrower then, I recently bought it (right now in the 4th chapter), this is the most effective weapon against them :)
The most effective weapon against them is a reinforced boot)))))

H
Hazzi 11.03.21

Pazzaken and if there are more than 20 of them?)

N
Nanorobad 11.03.21

ooo ...
1) Small bugs. Chesslove, you can simply not notice them, and then you have a full back of these lice, which you will shake off for now ...
2) Damn tadpoles (with a head from an embryo), crawl quickly, and are just annoying that you will hit them while ... you can push and stay without a heel.
3) began to hate Kendra after the regenerator attacked the room for the very first time, she told me that he was indestructible when I shot almost the entire backpack into him. Where the hell was she before-)
4) The pious doctor infuriates ... God told him to see him ... yes, I would strangle him myself-)
5) infuriates to be an errand boy, but there's nothing you can do about it ..- (
6) well, the last thing that pisses me off is that almost all the equipment is ruined and does not work as it should-) but I run and fix the whole ship with almost one wrench and a box of nails-)

V
VoLtrex 11.03.21

"I am small creatures, there are a lot of them, I don't want to spend ammunition on everyone"

Flamethrower!

[
[dexter] 11.03.21

With almost one wrench and a box of nails-)
well, for all the developers, everything is repaired like that) in the second farkrai (game yy IMHO) the motor can be repaired by turning either the head or the radiator with a wrench ))

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

the motor can be repaired by turning either the head or the radiator with a key))
well, in the first Farkrai and the Crisis, there is no such possibility at all, so the variety has not bothered anyone yet

Z
Zexer333 11.03.21

It is annoying that he kicks everyone obliquely with his boot, I always do that with the currency and the boot, and then once, the second time, the boot always misses the pancake.

B
Big huge man 11.03.21

Not that annoying, but I don't like the camera, you can't turn around sharply and it's not very comfortable in general. Well ... still small chmoshniks, it seems easy to kill, but how they attacked ... in 3 acts he died 1 time and then only from them. I play on average.

J
JD1486 11.03.21

these damn things that look like a big monster, and you start shooting at them, they fall apart like a hut on chicken legs and turn into several crawling creatures ... or when you wet a fat monster from the belly, sometimes these worms pop out ... like everything)

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

these damn things that look like a big monster, and you start shooting at them, they fall apart like a hut on chicken legs and turn into several crawling creatures ...
+1, try to catch small ones ...

one freak still enrages a bag of nitroglycerin in my hand, as a beast hits me

N
Nanorobad 11.03.21

the freak is still enraged by one who has a bag of nitroglycerin on his hand, as it hits me ... cattle

But it can be used against his cronies-) I remember when the obelisk was quarantined through the colony, I was quarantined, so when these glycerin flooded, I as it turned out, he did not have time to kill the usual and they crawled next to him to me. I shook his bag, so everyone was scattered there-) it's convenient even, I would say-) I am also glad that they are slow as disabled ...

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

yeah, it helps, but I disagree that slow ..

N
Nanorobad 11.03.21

yeah, it helps, but I disagree that they are slow ..

In comparison with the "black" ones (which the "stingrays" still do), or the same military, they are just snails-)

By the way, in the military it is their speed that infuriates. Especially when you shoot them off the leg, and they crawl, and even with such a speed that you can't move the sight. Abydna ...

S
Sergeevich 11.03.21

Camera view! (

t
totktonada 11.03.21

obscenely blurred texture of the hero, wonderful control, mouse acceleration

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

and it's a pity to throw grab ((((who will be the first to crack)))))
what will crack? save each chapter from Comrade. Komodo, if you don't need them, then ...
if you really feel the need for money, that there is nothing to sell and you are completely empty, then ... use artmani then (but still, there must be some trifle for sale) , if you can't go on without it ... but you use it at your own peril and risk, I won't be surprised if you run into bugs that make it impossible to pass any place ..