3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 11.03.21 01:43 am

What annoys you the most about the game? (Dead Space)

in general, such a subject, as in Assassins Creed)
I am small creatures, there are a lot of them, I don’t want to spend ammunition on everyone, and if you press with your feet, they can bite to death, the cattle are mean: /

+ when cartridges run out and pharmacies%)
142 Comments
Sort by:
k
kollek_cioner 11.03.21

the task to fight off the meteorites!

K
Komodo Saurian 11.03.21

Why, if not a secret?

k
kollek_cioner 11.03.21

on the gamepad och hard to pass, but weaned from the mouse.

K
Komodo Saurian 11.03.21

Can not argue with that...

k
kollek_cioner 11.03.21

that's all, it passed, barely, there was only 1%, and spent about an hour in 2 days on this trifle.

K
Komodo Saurian 11.03.21

2 kollek cioner, and now see how it goes with the mouse and keyboard. Video of this shooting range, difficulty Impossible, first attempt. Not a single hit on the ship.

http: // depositfiles dot com / files / 526nok6ia The

entire video is 2:23 am , the rest has been added to preserve a palatable quality of the image. Without sound.
Size - 9 MB.

V
Vobla 11.03.21

most of all while long-opening doors stir up ... pressed the open button and you stand waiting ... while she is there ...
and still stuck pieces of bodies in the doors ... when closing, it is not clear what is running where or not ... and even when down in the elevator, the texture of the pieces of the monster's body stretches: (it would be better if they burst in the doorway like watermelons ...

p
ppavell 11.03.21

back yy

m
monaxO 11.03.21

current doors - no, I would have to make schobs when approaching gg they opened

A
AlianKK 11.03.21

The doors play the role of loading. Loaded only the room in which GG, while the door is not open. Therefore, the game does not slow down. so don't complain about the doors, the authors have cleverly thought.

m
mister611 11.03.21

Control.

t
tiff 11.03.21

Nauseous (literally) because of the look "over the shoulder" ... :(

m
mister611 11.03.21

Damn, it’s so interesting, but how did they “get rich” with control and view - already enrages!

r
riddick47 11.03.21

In the game, everything is fine and fine, at first I swore and spat at the large model of the GG and the slow mouse when aiming, but then I got used to it in 30 minutes and did not remember about it.

C
Cheburashka 11.03.21

Smoothing of the normal was not done))

r
romanus15 11.03.21

Small creatures are not a problem next to them there is almost always a balloon that explodes, kinesis threw right into the middle and order. But what kumarit is are mean creatures that tick into one ventilation and jump out from the other when you are already relaxed. Also, gravity is not very pleasant, you can loss however ..)

D
Dmitry3456 11.03.21

Inconvenient controls (player's left view, slow people)

t
tekhnolog 11.03.21

The control is irritating, the sluggishness of the player and the mouse, the inability to jump or quickly turn around. After many hours spent in Gears of War multiplayer, Isaac seems to be some kind of a brake :-) True, I agree with riddick47 that you get used to it in 10-15 minutes.
Inconvenient boot-kicking, good only for breaking boxes.
The strange behavior of the killed monsters - their parts tremble, move and make unpleasant sounds, and if a piece of a monster hit a door or an elevator, then this is generally horror. By the way, the corpses of the crew, if you walk over them, behave the same way.
Strange weapon switching. Let me explain, I have two weapons in a matter of seconds - a cutter and a pulse rifle, and so - a pulse rifle, for some reason at the number 3, not 2. So far I figured it out, switched through my backpack (Tab). Or maybe it was conceived, each weapon has its own number, but there are more than 4 types of weapons, and there are only 4 slots for weapons. And the mouse wheel does not switch the weapon either :-(
Well, in general, the game is awesome, you can put it forward for the game of the year.

r
riddick47 11.03.21

tekhnolog weapons can be shifted in the inventory to which slot you need.

i
iT Show Time 11.03.21

me small creatures
+1) In general, especially for them, I always carry a flamethrower with me.