3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 11.03.21 01:43 am

What annoys you the most about the game? (Dead Space)

in general, such a subject, as in Assassins Creed)
I am small creatures, there are a lot of them, I don’t want to spend ammunition on everyone, and if you press with your feet, they can bite to death, the cattle are mean: /

+ when cartridges run out and pharmacies%)
142 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARK BATERS 11.03.21

copying gameplay from pe4, view from shoulder and so on. (although this spurred me to buy the game), the lack of replicas and a clear plot is annoying ... in fact, there is only a plot and an ending, and the rest of the time you go somewhere and do not know why you need to follow the orders of some kind of woman like a six at this has not once objected! Ps I really hope that I won't see this mess in the second part :)

V
VitasVista 11.03.21

1 Dr. Klauss Mercer (I would have smeared this GADA against the wall at the first meeting, but unfortunately the windows here are made of special materials that even the barrel does not take)
2 Kendra (after all, the creature-at the end betrayed Dr. would kill)) and she was on the side of Veylor and wanted to get everyone out of the way
3 Regenerator (the creature does not die and eats nerves)
4 tentacles from the walls (no comments)
5 Stingrays and an abundance of corpses prepared by Mercer
6 Ammo shortage
7 Silence of GG
8 Nicole ( that's a fool, she took it and became a hero out of stupidity)

9 And most importantly, WHY CANNOT SAVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD REALLY BE SAVED WITH MY HELP (WHY IT IS NECESSARY TO LOOK HOW FOR EXAMPLE MERCER TAKES OUT EVERYTHING = NO WHAT TO SEE IT)

A
Antimad 11.03.21

Listen to you, give me a grenade launcher with infinite ammunition, in the first person, in the role of god, monsters just in front of you are far away and slowly climb out with a preliminary indicator that here in 5s they will come out, they do not shout, they look the same and beautiful .. like this we go along long corridor and we kill everyone, everything around works and glows
interesting to madness

M
Mikrob123 11.03.21

Annoying "super" agility "Clark Basin"

S
SkyGame 11.03.21

I do not like that it cannot be saved anywhere, and that the bodies get tangled underfoot. And yet this camera from the third person is not convenient.

N
Nitro25 11.03.21

The moans of the main character irritate.

806653790809545634 11.03.21

Sometimes (especially on increased difficulty) when ammunition runs out and in a pile of limbs and corpses I see cartridges and try to pick them up with kinesis, but instead I pick up some part of the body that was lying nearby, after which some necromorph kills me, it annoys me most.

M
Maickle fort 11.03.21

-that you need to press the buttons several times to react,
-that in narrow passages the camera is dumb !!! uzhos! I turn in one direction and it is 360 + 90 degrees to the other !!!!!
-when I take the text of sms and bring down the necromorphs
-that a bunch of charges on weapons that I don't use
-Dr. Clauss Mercer - g, enrages HORROR !!!
- a stupid
flamethrower - a thing stuck to the wall that throws out a piece of shit, which is bullet with needles.

N
Noobfighter 11.03.21

The regenerating creature enrages, run back and forth, Dr. Mercer, small worms, saves, a stingray that turns corpses into necromorphs.

a
alexey21.08.93 11.03.21

and I am enraged by a pregnant creature that is whist on the walls and, like a rabbit, gives birth to children with a tentacle

I
Iraq 11.03.21

I completely agree with alexey21.08.93, most of all this crap infuriates and it is necessary to shoot at this garbage and at the rest of the small g, and especially when it screams, it was
still infuriating to shoot at the stuff on the antenna so that Kendra would contact Weimor

b
blaksite 11.03.21

The only thing that annoys me is the script. Its authors are really mocking. Now, if you come across a closed door for what, you need to force it to the other end of the card for a key under the constant threat of being eaten by some kind of creature that unexpectedly jumped out of the ventilation.

M
MgVolkolak 11.03.21

At first I was annoyed with vertical sync. I thought that everything is so slow? There was a maximum of 38 fps with sync enabled.
Now after disabling synchronization, the dramatically reduced mouse speed is annoying.

I
Infiltratоr 11.03.21

Plants from the sixth chapter of Dead space 1 /

t
tabak96 11.03.21

MgVolkolak
This is a problem with your system, the game has nothing to do with it. The game, of course, is a license.

M
MarvelDC 11.03.21

the fact that you need to run from one end of the map to the other and back several times: "ah Clark, that thing broke there, you need to urgently fix it, run there, but the door is closed there, run over there there is a key behind the door, which is natural closed, you need to run there to open it and take another key ... and wait, kill that regenerating monster until I unlock the elevator. "

s
steamus97 11.03.21

Small such creatures enrage. There are many of them, but few lives. It also pisses me off, the creatures on the walls. What a horror

n
number 9 large 11.03.21

It is annoying that weapons cannot be changed with the mouse. Or you can O_o

C
Cold 2 11.03.21

The petty freaks are annoying!

C
Corbinus 11.03.21

Inability to load when I wish! He messed up somewhere, but didn't die - that's all. Either go to the menu or find a way to kill yourself.
The impossibility of accessing auto-saves otherwise than by dying.
The inability to persist whenever you want.
Shooting of asteroids. I have 4% of the integrity of the case left. Only because time is up. But he played at the norm.