3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 11.03.21 01:43 am

What annoys you the most about the game? (Dead Space)

in general, such a subject, as in Assassins Creed)
I am small creatures, there are a lot of them, I don’t want to spend ammunition on everyone, and if you press with your feet, they can bite to death, the cattle are mean: /

+ when cartridges run out and pharmacies%)
142 Comments
Sort by:
S
SadSam 11.03.21

Personally, NOTHING pisses me off ... just some crazy ...

K
Kronos47 11.03.21

it annoys me .... when the cartridges run out !!!!!!
I'll give you an example: there are
12 chapter-weapons, there are cartridges, a level 5 suit, quite modified, 3 large first-aid kits ... well ... but I didn't calculate my strength, and in short, almost all the inventory was empty, the result: 0 first-aid kits, 23 a cartridge for a rifle and 3 cartridges for a laser (a big crap), 0 money .... and here ON YOU !!!! Happiness !!!!
More monsters with hands (as Rhino) and estimate .... !!!! I SURVIVED WITHOUT !!!!!! kits, without bullets, without ZHIZEK (left on one hit, has a red bar flashes)
and after that I always I go with loads of bullets !!!

S
SadSam 11.03.21

And why is it crazy ... This is the essence of the game ... Well, if you don't like it, you can play on an easy difficulty level ...

K
Kronos47 11.03.21

but they shake you and you sell them))

T
Tim2000 11.03.21

Yes, everything in the game is excellent, and everything is weighed to the milligram. Neither give nor take

M
MONOLITH. 11.03.21

The crawler is such an infection, fuck it off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: (((((((

R
Raptor1942 11.03.21

It was annoying when the sound stuttered from excessively sharp movements, such a hell and mines would begin. 5-15 can go, especially often in dilogues it slipped ... And so no one bothered much, except before buying a rifle (for small creatures of the norms to sausage) and pumping a cutter (it is convenient to cut off 3 herons at once on the limbs of especially fatty ones and embryos ).

a
akatsku 11.03.21

hunter

A
AwesomeBoy 11.03.21

In general, there is nothing annoying and not annoying IMHO the game is excellent, a year later passed again. It clings all the same as before. Someone may say not scary, well, let it be, but it is interesting to play, and this is the main aspect of all games.

N
New user 11.03.21

The only irritation is the view from the "right face" and the slowness of the hero - until he turns to the noise from behind he will be devoured. And from the sight of me then my left shoulder hurts (in reality)

N
Night hound 11.03.21

And I like the view. Very original. But it annoys me just when they jump from the back. Already enrages =)

X
XXX 11.03.21

I'm annoyed by my junior set ... ... I was playing somehow ... and this little devil crept up from behind ... I thought that the table would break through with my head ...

j
jedai86 11.03.21

The suit infuriates me) If only it could be removed, I would not leave the shuttle with Kendra))))

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

And Kendra would come out ...

j
jedai86 11.03.21

I would try)))

G
Gudvin_89 11.03.21

1) Zombie babies
2) Crazy psychologist Dr. Mercer
3) the fact that Isaac didn’t say a word for the whole game and ran almost I’ll stick out my tongue on behalf of these guys
4) Isaac’s screams when he is beaten / he beats ... it feels like he has serious food poisoning and all the toilets are clogged so he screams
5) Regenerating Necromorph

M
Mr. CYRAX 11.03.21

the running fool at Kator's everything grows back, I hate this skatina

806653790809545634 11.03.21

I don't like the fact that Isaac is constantly being sent to various stupid tasks such as fix it, get it. It would be better if you could just shoot both Kendra and Hamond at the beginning of the game and then stupidly run around the levels and tease the necromorphs (take the severed leg and wag the necromorph behind the slamming door while he will not jump and tear off some limb for himself

N
Night hound 11.03.21

When they jump from behind with screams ...

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

So this is the same thing ^^
Otherwise, what an interest in playing a horror movie that does not frighten.
We must strive to make the player afraid and take them by surprise at the most unexpected moment!