3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 11.03.21 01:43 am

What annoys you the most about the game? (Dead Space)

in general, such a subject, as in Assassins Creed)
I am small creatures, there are a lot of them, I don’t want to spend ammunition on everyone, and if you press with your feet, they can bite to death, the cattle are mean: /

+ when cartridges run out and pharmacies%)
142 Comments
Sort by:
S
SEKTOR_play 11.03.21

Personally, it pisses me off that GG is silent all the time without saying a word!

P
Porter92 11.03.21

At first it annoyed me that the GG is not in the center, but to the left of the camera, annoying constant changes in the level of difficulty in the game, annoying that there is no way to save when you want.

A
AlexDzyuba 11.03.21

I am annoyed by monsters that run fast!

I
IOpka 11.03.21

yes ... while Isaac picks up the poo, while you grow older, he will chop you to pieces ^ _ ^

B
Binocl 11.03.21

If it were not for the dumb look from the back of the head, then the rules, but in general I am used to this look, besides the feature is that the indicators are right on the suit. Well, and of course it's annoying that he often misses the boot :)

S
Syri 11.03.21

Especially nothing irritates, although with the exception of small shit ...!

M
MANSONANTICHRIST 11.03.21

I am annoyed by this cosmic monotony, corridors, corridors, terminals, terminals are the same, it pissed me off back in Duma 3

S
SPAWN. 11.03.21

small monsters och powerfully stir up bastards!
and another view from the back of the head of the attacks are all norms

b
bart3 11.03.21

The view from the back of the head is stupid

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

"The view from the back of the head is stupid" why not? If it is correctly implemented (GoW, well, this can also be attributed), then it looks pretty nice (the view from the eyes has been since the time of the first Duma - we need to add innovations).

F
Fanyk 11.03.21

The view from the back of the head is stupid

Well, it's not that stupid, it's just that this game could have been given the opportunity to play in the first person.
Animation gg is certainly good but little use from it. GG does not even know how to do a somersault to the side and just does not know how to jump. Due to the fact that gg is such a clumsy camera from the back of the head has only a strictly visual meaning.
In general, I agree, to some extent this is really stupid.

КaiN 11.03.21

GG does not even know how to do a somersault to the side and just does not know how to jump.

huh, I would have watched how you jump and tumble in such a suit, you can even see how Aes is hunched over from the weight of the suit

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

"just does not know how to jump"
Oh, you can't jump a lot in such boots and uniforms. But in zero gravity, I think, you can call his flights jumps).

F
Fanyk 11.03.21

Corrosion
Well, if the boots are made of cast iron, then of course you can't jump.
But boots, after all, can be made from a lighter yet more durable material.
Never thought about it?

vip_killer There
is nothing bad and terrible about these worms.
They are killed quite easily and quickly.
They are sometimes even useful, for free they can ride for free along the corridor.

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

Tell it to GG - let him start practicing jumping: D
Maybe in the second part they will make such an opportunity. By the way, there is not a single place where jumping might be needed (except for leeches to jump)!

F
Fanyk 11.03.21

Corrosion You
can jump over those who are crawling with broken legs, somersaults can be used against those who accelerate and rush at you at all times.
All this adds dynamics and variety to the actions of the GG.
Do you think it would be worse in the game?

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

I didn't say jumping and doji would be bad!
Well, the developers either did not complete it, or considered it unnecessary. Well, I say - maybe they will do it in the second part (and every time I believe in it less and less).

C
CARIBIK 11.03.21

And the Negro infuriates me SACHEK !!!! Then you see he has little air and he feels bad ... or he is scared to go outside .... I thought so b * I what is the use of the current bursting on the radio message, maybe that's all .. well, at the last moment, he is a straight HERO was! in a monster less than half a clip released and then I had to finish off a healthy mutant))))) And the woman wedged all the time there pi * yavkala! aa Isaac then do it do that ... gotta knock it out! skinny your w * ny there as an errand boy ...)))

R
RamL BlooDRaynE2 11.03.21

The fact that fucking doesn't work! One thing I can't, then get another, then turn on the third, blah can also push me out !!! I was already furious at the end, even the monsters zadolbali their YrraaaHH !!! In general, boredom and monotony of the gameplay. Well at least this 5y4ka surprised me with such a turn of events, I was even glad that it was smeared better than nowhere later, at least something undermined the interest "and what next ..". In general, this third person was somewhat annoying, it would be better as in one game movie that I saw (the console one, probably) from the first one that looked much more spectacular, but here I don't immerse myself in the atmosphere, as if "I'm not me and I'm not mine."

S
SunnyTheMan 11.03.21

And it annoys me that you can't save where you want, it's a trifle, but for example, in a mission where you need to put a lighthouse, every time the monsters get killed

, the game would have lost the lion's share of the atmosphere, if it were otherwise ...