3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 12.03.21 03:06 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Well, we have already prepared!
232 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay c 12.03.21

Why create a theme a week and a half before the release of the game?

R
Ruider 12.03.21

Jay C
they need to be the first

N
No more drugs 12.03.21

The preload in the incentive has begun ....
zs. preloaded ...

R
Refresh2002 12.03.21

Already appeared on the network, skidrow was hacked

D
DiamondDoge 12.03.21

I downloaded it, played a little. So far, no new sensations (after the demo) have appeared. I noticed only a certain slowness of enemies (for example, mutated wolves), it is difficult to explain, but it seems that they are moving in a slow motion (apparently they were deliberately slowed down for 3DS, but they forgot to disable this feature for PC).
PS: I advise you to play the full English version. jambs with translation remained (not only do English words come across, so also the meaning of some dialogues is lost).

a
ave9991 12.03.21

PASSED 2 CHAPTERS, while the impressions are positive, it is interesting to play, the controls are excellent, there is even a plot, only, damn it, the graphics are lame ...

L
Levitate 12.03.21

ave9991
Don't lie, the controls are complete crap, it is very difficult to aim well, the camera is tied with the sight together in the mouse settings, by default the camera is as sharp as diarrhea (5, set it to 4 it became a little better, but the sight lives a separate life) and at the same time
there is no smoothness when aiming , that is, if you hover the mouse, instead of a smooth gradual transition, it jumps as much as a centimeter, then it does not move at all. I hope this will be fixed, since playing the keyboard + mouse is very inconvenient.
Of the pluses, perhaps not bad graphics, I thought it would be worse. Cute character models, faces are beautifully crafted, nice to look at.
And by the way, I'm glad that they made a normal pause, and not the same as in the 6th part (GG sit down as if he were in a house)

S
Scree 12.03.21

Passed a couple of missions. So far I'm happy with everything except for the boring action for Chris and a wild translation. It looks like they didn't bother at all in this regard

J
Jay c 12.03.21

The game is cool, addictive, but the control is lame in terms of the mouse, and so it will go for the PC. Graphics, sound are also normal. The gameplay is great! People tell me where the game saves are? Didn't find something!

n
nwa666 12.03.21

Then we still wonder why they don't release good games from consoles on our PC. Good pirate

S
Scree 12.03.21

nwa666
1. For sales in Russia to publishers and developers on the drum. Here, in general, there is almost a Promtovian translation, in some moments it becomes fun. The character says one thing, but in sabs it is completely different. Sometimes at the level: “Do you have a pen?” Translation of pirates. on the first Sonya, and that was better.
2. On pirates, the raid does not plow, so you still have to buy it later. Only not for 600 rubles an empty pre-order, but a key where the thread is for 499.

Z
Zorianin 12.03.21

nwa666
RE Revelations for the XBOX360 appeared on torrents two days earlier than the PC version, so ...

S
Scree 12.03.21

Heh. How cool they did that. At first, the enemies are cotton, and as you reach the boss, they immediately throw enemies and the boss knocks down with one blow.

r
rei321 12.03.21

I played demku and there Jill runs like a robot (she has some kind of running like a robot), the movements are some strange toli vidyuha such toli that ...

N
Nemesis 12.03.21

I don’t know about you, but it’s really interesting for me to play. Yes, the graphics are rather weak, yes, the sight needs to be corrected, but if you consider for which platform this was done, then the project is quite high-quality.

Well, this: a

very cool Easter egg, true fans will understand)) This shot gave more emotions than all the attempts of PE6 to be like the classics.

A
Arti 12.03.21

Nemesis,
please explain, what kind of Easter egg?)

r
rei321 12.03.21

yes, the game seems to have returned at least where it should have followed after part 4. And yes, the monsters are hardy and the cartridges are finally real and not like in a cal of dute! the inventory is great! the game files also seem to have been returned in certain places, scary sounds are present.
and about the management well how many times to repeat? Okay, I'll say it again - play with the xbox 360 joystick for pc!
even Japanese voice acting is present! now it would be necessary to also increase the game by a couple of dlc storylines and everything seems to be normal. well, I would still twirl the camera like in 6 ... but oh well.

S
Scree 12.03.21

what an Easter egg?)
In the mansion in the first part, there were a bunch of such baths. By draining the water, you could find, for example, small keys for Chris and other useful things.
And in one of the rooms on the sink there will be a clip from a pistol (like) and when you take it from such a bath (filled with water) zombies climb out: D
Scene from the remake: 3

Plus here the first boss has a diary the same as the watchman from the first part.

s
stalker_stas 12.03.21

prashol impressions positive nada buy

S
Sergey Travkin 12.03.21

as always, the pirates are playing, and we are waiting