3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 12.03.21 03:06 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Well, we have already prepared!
232 Comments
Sort by:
H
Handsome jack 12.03.21

What did not like:
1) Hellish Russian translation, even pirates in the 90s translated RE better, and the absence of Russian. voice acting ... 1c-softclub completely slipped into the threshing floor!
2) Lack of co-op in the plot - it would significantly increase the replayability, however, I have not watched Raid Mode yet ...
3) Disgusting graphics and videos (and animation in them) on all platforms.
What we liked:
1) While the sane and well-presented plot pleases (hello UG story RE6).
2) Interesting level design and their variety.
3) Sane inventory and map (hello UG RE6 again).
4) Possibility of modifying weapons, expanding the cartridge belt (etc.) (ku ku RE6))
5) And, in general, it's somehow pleasant to play so far - it's hard to explain, but that's all nice! (The game resembles a mixture of RE4 and classics))
Conclusion:
This should have been RE6 (but the cattle and shkolota would protest and would not buy it in such an amount ... ().
Would have improved Kapcom graphics, animation and videos - there would be no price for the game!
Well, a normal cooperative would not interfere too))

N
Nemesis 12.03.21

You friends are confusing something. This game can be blamed for anything but animation. The movements of the characters are natural and almost equal to the main parts.

Handsome Jack

The story in PE6 was not UG. Except for the campaign for Leon. For Chris, it turned out to be a direct military drama, for Jake - a fantastic action movie, but the whole story of Leon is far-fetched.

S
Sergey Travkin 12.03.21

while only the absence of a laser sight is not pleasant.

N
Napalmich 12.03.21

I remember before the new year they gave me the first and second disc of a rezik, then still a child, I still remember this beautiful day. I liked the second part more, but I also drove the first one a hundred times. This cut looks more like an old cold fear toy, there, too, the action took place on a ship with mutant zombies. After the Hollywood-pompous re6, this rezik is like a balm for the soul

H
Handsome jack 12.03.21

This game can be blamed for anything but animation.

I meant animation during cut scenes and cutscenes.

Except for the campaign for Leon.

Leon's company is second-rate B-movies and that says it all.

For Chris, it turned out to be a direct military drama.

Shit turned out for him, a la exaggerated calla lilies - IMHO.
And the levels for Chris are the most miserable and tedious, barely passed this company - shit - shit, sorry.

Jake is a fantastic action movie, but the whole story

The story behind him, in general, does not clarify anything or add anything to the plot ...
But due to the variety of levels and Sheri, this company is played more vigorously than the others.
---
For Hell, I just started to go through, but like the rules.

v
vizas101 12.03.21

People, but no one knows how to open doors with an image of an anchor and a steering wheel?

S
SH. 12.03.21

vizas101
keys with the same images, then you go through and gradually everything will be in the course of the plot

F
Folks 12.03.21

They made an interesting option with the finds, before it was necessary to poke at everything to find the item, yeah, the 1,2 and 3 parts are immediately remembered, and now you turn on the scanner and you can immediately see

l
leman140 12.03.21

vizas101
Duc keys must be found.
how you find it, you will open it (if you think that you are missing something when leaving the location and for a new one without opening this door, do not worry, then you will return to this location again according to the plot with the keys already)

N
Nemesis 12.03.21

People, what does scanning of handprints give?

S
Scree 12.03.21

The campaign passed. Everything about everything took five and a half hours. The game did not make you bored, did not throw qtechki (hello 6th cut), the atmosphere lasts throughout the entire campaign. The only annoying thing is the constant change of characters and it is not clear why there are videos in the game '' in the previous episode (we don't play alone in the dark). Translation after a couple of chapters stopped annoying, even amused a little. Management after the patch became much more convenient. The last boss was extremely delivery.
Now I need to go through the raid, get my hands on and go through the hard. This toy I will replay for a long time: 3

N
Nightmare_21 12.03.21

1) Scrii, 2) Nemesis

1) in my opinion * in the previous series * is obvious.

someone can play by episode and come off, a lot of things can be. and here, to remember what was and what will be, a reminder. and someone may have a bad memory and he needs it.

sorry, but kapkom did not try to dodge in your direction.

2) for 15 prints you will get a sniper rifle.

F
Fun4ek 12.03.21

Guys, can you play coprative mode?

S
Scree 12.03.21

Fun4ek
Coop is only available in raid mode.

F
Fun4ek 12.03.21

that is, you can play in the 2nd in the company?

S
Scree 12.03.21

Fun4ek
No. In the campaign there is no co-op (although there is a partner, maybe when the thread and co-op are done)
Raid mod is a separate mode with maps on which you need to get from one point to another.

W
WilderTier 12.03.21

Scrii
five and a half hours
Fig, fast you, I'm about 7 hours and only on the 10th episode, I'm playing on average.
As for the "Raid", guys, does anyone play on incentive at all? And then, in two days, two times only found someone, it's just interesting to drive, but one is bored)

S
Scree 12.03.21

WilderTier
Before that, I went through a couple of chapters on a pirate (I went to the first meeting with Rachel and threw it away), so when I started to go through some things I already knew (well, for example, on a pirate, I came to the radio operator with a shotgun and a pistol with a this, the ammunition ran out in a moment, subsequently put this bonus on the shotgun - a completely different thing becomes) and died there a couple of times and on the face of it already knew that you could take a sniper) and get used to the control. Just before that there was nothing to play, but here it was avid passed.
In the raid yesterday, I caught someone only once, and so with friends or by creating and waiting.
By the way, a question for those in the know. There is an exclamation mark on the images of some levels in the raid. From time to time it disappears and appears on other levels. What is it?
Upd
that's clearly

W
WilderTier 12.03.21

Scrii
I see ... but I just haven't played the games of the series for a long time, so I have played.
I don’t know about Raid, sorry, I haven’t looked at almost anything there yet)

S
Soul of P 12.03.21

Capcom killed so much time and money on RE6, but it was necessary to make this game, and not that action movie. This one, though similar to RE, even stuck nostalgic chips, which is extremely pleasant, it's a pity they realized it late, but thanks anyway, at least we understood where the wind came from. I don’t want to talk about any disadvantages, I’m glad that RE, otherwise it was not for a long time.