3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 12.03.21 03:06 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Well, we have already prepared!
232 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiamondDoge 12.03.21

I accidentally looked into the manual - I found out that the publisher in Russia and the CIS is 1C-Softklab. Was it a broke for them to pay one person to check the text? Hmm.
PS: For some reason, I immediately remembered their Russian edition BD - the game is completely in English, but the manual has been translated.

D
DaeMan610 12.03.21

ADaM2nt
Localizer and publisher are not the same thing. Tembolee in Steam. Publishers want to localize more often, but not always. I would not be surprised if the translation will be normal in a boxed edition from 1C.

r
rei321 12.03.21

Play Tom X on a joystick from xbox 360 for your computer! sold the same everywhere. connected via usb wire
games all work on it immediately and without settings!

N
Nemesis 12.03.21

Passed 4 episodes. Awesome game! I've always said that search is the answer! Even though the Revelations are far from the scale of numbered parts, let the graphics do not shine, but this is exactly the game that everyone wanted.

I even liked the new Jill)) The
Hunters are back too ! Finally!

PS. The fat radio operator made him sweat))) Passed on his last legs.

K
Krio_ru 12.03.21

that you did not complain about the schedule 1, 2, 3!

S
Slipnot6 12.03.21

Guys, as far as I remember, in all the residents starting from the fourth (I did not play the rest) after the adventure, either endless cartridges were given, or some kind of special gun with endless cartridges. The question is, is there such a thing in this part?

D
Def_4 12.03.21

again, an independent game where nothing depends on you whatever you do ... passed once and forgot .. even in the 1st part there were a bunch of finals, not to mention the 2nd .... developed at the end the creatures were lazy

j
jonn2032 12.03.21

Def_4
Of course, it's cool to show, but if creatures and the like are developed, make a RE with your own hands, make a horror, there are endless cartridges, a miracle rocket launcher, variability of actions, a good plot and many endings and do not forget to fix it with different chips, etc. and then when yours the game will be released, we will criticize your game and write that you did not add that, etc. and call it a creature. o_O

D
Def_4 12.03.21

jonn2032 ... do not speak! I'm talking about some kind of ohen about the development, I was picking on the technical part of chtoli! I mean, I said that the igroprom slipped into a full bottom ... it's not diablo here epics don't farm if these stingrays wanted their game to be replayed by several races fuck it was to do an absolutely linear jester which is now a million !!!

s
saa0891 12.03.21

In general, not bad, though I expected more, I did not like many moments.

The atmosphere is excellent, you can feel the spirit of the old parts when you walk along these corridors and rooms, good soundtrack, it is very pleasing that, unlike RE6, a normal flashlight was made here, there is a chest for storing things, though there are many moments when there is simply no music or background, but this not very good for the atmosphere and immersion in the game.

The plot has never been a strong part in the RE series, but in the fifth part, for example, although the plot and the characters were interesting, here it is just horrible. Well, how much you can force the idea of ​​infecting the city and then destroying it, it's not even funny.
A normal idea with a ship, it was necessary to focus on this, to make it bigger, with a huge number of decks, laboratories, different compartments, and on this to make the basic tie, and develop it.

Why did they make these ridiculous episodes (with crooked action, and the same crooked monsters) with other characters, just so that we would play for them in completely uninteresting missions, just get a damn taste of playing as Jill and then they will insert something on you bullshit with dogs that also move as if they are under water, sometimes they also enter a stupor, or levels with hunters are the same horror, it is clear that this was done to let you play for different characters and show some moments in the plot (RE6 in this regard much better), but these levels and missions are done very badly, besides, the atmosphere of the passage that is on the ship is immediately lost.
The dialogues between the characters also resemble some kind of third-rate film, however, this approach can be traced in many ways, apparently due to the fact that this game was made for Nintendo.
The AI ​​of the partner sometimes just specifically dulls, for what it was made at all, it only spoils the atmosphere.

Some changes in the interface and inventory were also not pleasant, firstly there is no health scale, there is no air scale when we swim underwater, although I liked these moments, an interesting idea, not badly done.
The inventory is also not quite classic, there is no way to mix different herbs, i.e. we have only one green herb that immediately restores all health.
We liked the upgrades for the weapon, but the scanner that they came up with is very poorly implemented, it was possible to come up with interesting puzzles with the help of it.
I didn't like the bosses at all, first of all there are few of them, and apart from Norman, well, and a huge octopus, there is nothing interesting at all, but you could have tied the scanner to tactics and fights with bosses, you just couldn't kill the boss, but you just scanned it. found vulnerable points, then only it would be possible to kill him, this is much more interesting.

Mouse controls are a little crooked, but playable.
The graphics are pretty decent for a port from such a console.
It’s good that we didn’t limit FPS to 30 frames.

Localization is of course just awful, I haven't seen this for a long time, it feels like the game hasn't even been tested, 1/3 of the sentences just lose their meaning, they think people will buy this, amateur translations for TES and Foul are of much better quality.

In general, it is interesting to play, but the disadvantages that I have listed seriously spoil the impression of the game.

Fans of the series will probably like almost everyone, the rest are unlikely.

For some reason, Clive R O'Brian reminded me of the actor who plays Columbo (Peter Falk)

S
Skull face 12.03.21

Good game. Only one thing annoys me a little - this is when you play for other characters, and since the instillation is action. There is no action in this game, and the style of the old Resident Evil is present. Resident Evil 6 had real, adrenaline-fueled zombie / javo action.

PS Translation is very similar to amateur translation.

j
jonn2032 12.03.21

Def_4
E hear, hear: D I tried so hard to write this work and you spoiled the whole intrigue>: C So I wrote this correctly, if the igroprom is going into a ditch, so something must be done about it, right! Yes, there are a lot of linear games, depending on how they are made, there are at one time there are those that you go through many times, so don't worry too much about your nerves: 3 For me, so revelations is a good linear game, where you can run around and see locations, and the plot is not bad and the port is of good quality, although the localization turned out to be promt * excerpts *

D
Def_4 12.03.21

so this is the problem and it upsets ... on the first parts they worked conscientiously in after the third part they began to do on ... in terms of the development of the plot. someone at one point woke up and decided that the game did not need a well-thought-out scenario, and all it needed was a bunch of shooting explosions, rolls and cover, and the rezik turned into a dull faceless cattle ... there even weren't any zombies left there are any mutants, water , evil blacks, Chinese demons. but the elementary thing that really scared nothing.

j
jonn2032 12.03.21

Def_4
Well, finally, humanly, I wrote a friend, I understood what you mean, I'm sorry if you hurt :)

W
WilderTier 12.03.21

I decided to do everything honestly and made a pre-order in Steam, now I'm downloading a demo, unsubscribe)

W
WilderTier 12.03.21

I liked it, honestly) .Atmosphere, then finally you can get scared somewhere, there are few enemies, but, taking into account that this is only a demo, I liked it)
And also, who was talking about the graphon, they say shit and all that? a blatant lie, the graphics are excellent, however, I'm not a graffiti maker, so ... it's not so important for me.

Y
Yoshemitsu 12.03.21

WilderTier
All this blatant lie, excellent graphics
My mother was a woman ...
Suddenly, so in that game:

Small the details at the levels are many times greater, the animation of movement is many times better, and the effects for comparison are generally perfect, and this is with requirements that are four times lower than in this game.

g
gmaxreal85 12.03.21

Guys, how can you fix the glitch when aiming with the mouse? This is PPC as it is inconvenient to aim, to hit the head or body parts only for good luck. There must be some way to fix this bug. Don't offer a gamepad.)

T
Tom x 12.03.21

gmaxreal85
If you play on a normal difficulty level, then do not worry and do not aim, but just shoot - the enemies die so perfectly.

g
gmaxreal85 12.03.21

A patch was released tonight fixing this problem.