3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 12.03.21 03:06 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Well, we have already prepared!
232 Comments
Sort by:
806653790809545634 12.03.21

Can't you kill her at all?
Nah, but you don't need it for the genocide bonus.

S
Scree 12.03.21

for the genocide bonus, it is not needed I
see, otherwise with this mania to kill everyone at the level is already worn out xD

F
Folks 12.03.21

this game can be compared to Dino Crysis)

S
Soul of P 12.03.21

Tell me what the number next to the weapon means in the menu

N
Ners23 12.03.21

All is well, but it would be better without switching the controlled character would make the game, and focus purely on the ship. Game for 8 balls out of 10.

806653790809545634 12.03.21

Soul of P
Number of online games (or rounds completed).

S
Scree 12.03.21

Soul of P
This figure shows how many times you played in the co-op.

l
lambert 77 12.03.21

I would call this part of Resident Evil: Returns ...

S
Soul of P 12.03.21

lambert 77
I would call this part of Resident Evil: Returns ...
This is for sure, although there is not much fear, but the whole style is consistent. It would probably be great if the developers spent money here that went to RE6 (which is not a Resident similar).

P
PREDATOR and GHOST 12.03.21

Soul of P
is all right

V
Verka Smerduchka 12.03.21

Not a bad toy. The graphics did not spoil the impression at all, and the duration was completely surprising :)
It was not scary, however, and the bulk of cartridges. I don’t know why the developers were bragging about going back to basics, but this game is far from its origins. Although, quite a decent game turned out.

k
kort67 12.03.21

I put the game 8-ku. purely because of the graph, and so a pretty good joker with ship corridors, but I liked the 5th better, there the graph was at a height.

S
Soul of P 12.03.21

And you can add cells to the weapon yourself? .. and how if YES?

w
wic81 12.03.21

kort67
here is not graphics (it was written that the game was last year), here is a return to the first parts with a slight emphasis on a shooter

F
Folks 12.03.21

Soul of P
cheats only

S
Soul of P 12.03.21

Folks is
clear, ATP, I thought this function could somehow be earned))

F
Folks 12.03.21

Soul of P
nerdiness) in Raid) is real

i
igorilla_07 12.03.21

impressions are bad

F
Fanyk 12.03.21

oh, and I forgot to write about the raid.
I liked the mode, it seems to be monotonous, but there is a sports interest in it.
the point is to get all the bonuses, kill everyone and never get hit in the head and at the same time that the accuracy is well at least not lower than 80%))) the
level of "flooding" ... it's such a buhurt. I managed to avoid being bitten by piranhas from the sixth time, but I had to spend a lot of grenades. due to the lack of grenades, one freak still killed me in the last room and I could not get the bonus.
I cursed everyone and everything. first I cursed the Japanese for creating this game, then cursed the Americans for dropping too few nuclear bombs on Japan, then cursed the day I started playing resident evil, then drank six bottles of beer and calmed down.
I generally liked the mode, in short)))

B
Botponevole 12.03.21

Eh nostalgia, even the crooked translation reminded of the pirated translations of the first resiks on ps1. And of course, the wicked irony that the first normal PE in recent years turned out to be a low-budget port with 3ds, it's sad.