3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 12.03.21 03:06 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Well, we have already prepared!
232 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Ray 12.03.21

went through the whole game in one breath. Until I played Raid, but according to the company I can say one thing - the game is something in between the 5th and 6th part. This is neither bad nor good. Pros are: tightened graphics (after RE 6), very high quality gameplay, the plot is awesome. But the coolest thing is that the series went in the direction of the first monasteries: there were a lot of moments when you can shit out of fear (not enough but enough), you already feel an incomplete shooter, namely survival horror, often the bosses do not have enough cartridges that bakes your fifth point by another 20 degrees came out, monsters can instantly kill if they want, bosses are killed not with 2 or 3 shots, but with a stubborn battle, even the very first boss was almost immortal, like the first parts of the series , you will run around the same location more than once, which makes you think - "Wasn't RE 6 supposed to be like that?"
But I think the game will pay off well, gain fans (maybe even bring someone back), and Capcom bread and salt for such a mixture of a shooter and Resident Evil.

s
shark 25 12.03.21

I didn't like the game at all, my main complaint is the gameplay. I still got tired of it in RE6, although everything was much better there. In RE6, due to the fact that horror was completely removed, it was interesting to fight with enemies. Here, besides the fact that it is not scary at all, the combat system is still very poor.
The atmosphere is present only in the missions on the ship, the rest of the tasks are incredibly boring.
The plot is not bad, in the spirit of all REs.
As a result, I can say that the game turned out to be weak, there is no horror or drive action in it. 6/10 just out of respect for the series.

S
Scree 12.03.21

I figured out with exclamation marks. On levels with wax marks, enemies with player nicknames fall and something cool falls from them. (Mostly guns with good stats, well, straight borderlands)
Passed the raid with a partner on initial difficulty. In the raid, the sensations are even cleaner than in the campaign. Especially when there are several bosses. Reminiscent of mercenaries in the 3rd part when two nemesis attacked at once.
Now it remains to go through difficult levels of the raid, fill 50 lvl, go through the ghost ship and get a pirate costume Jill: D

W
WilderTier 12.03.21

Scrii
As for the costumes and additional characters in the Raid, the question is, do you know, do they unlock as you progress through the stages in the Raid or in the campaign?

By the way, I passed the game at an intermediate level. I did pass it. In two days. And the fact that I have already passed my personal achievement, because, I confess, I haven’t played a single game in the series until the end, since the 4th part was interesting only "Mercenaries" mode, I had to download saves and unlockers, and in the 6th I didn't manage to play fully yet. Yes, I confess, shame on me.
I went through the revelations with pleasure. To be honest, by the end of the game it began to strain a little that the game still did not want to end. What about the end, nothing masterpiece, the end is like an end, though I still did not understand how Parker and the red-haired man managed (I confess , I don’t remember his name, I don’t remember) get off the ship, but oh well, the main thing is that they survived. All survived .. Although I would be very glad if Jessica died, because she is such a reptile ..
I talked about the graphics in one of the previous posts. Gameplay. Yes, here you really have to survive, there are not enough cartridges, grass too, so you have to frantically cling to life, you can feel it already on the very first boss. It's a pity that melee attacks have diminished, in contrast. from the 4th and 5th parts. But nevertheless, here the emphasis is not on the action, but on the atmosphere. I will not say that the horror game to the core, in fact, there were practically no such terrible moments, and even those at the beginning games only.
But the atmosphere is there, in the spirit of the first parts, and this is very pleasing.
True, I was strained by such things as the last boss (Norman), to be honest, for the last boss in the game, it's boring and not interesting. Also, the evasion was done through the anus, this is also not the most pleasant. These are all the potential disadvantages of the game.
The soundtrack is quite pleasant.
And as a result: The game for fans of the first three parts will be ... well, a kind of balm for the soul, after the 4th, 5th, and 6th parts, this is a kind of return to the origins: Less action, more Brodilov along the corridors. And of course BIG bosses, and so if you come across a place teeming with enemies, then real survival begins.
I have some doubts (duration, dodge curves, lousy last boss), but I bet the game is 10. In the end, the previous three parts were the same in gameplay and generally the atmosphere, and Revelations gives players something different, which cannot but rejoice. I don't want to say anything bad about parts 4-6, but Revelations is much more interesting for me, at least in terms of the plot.

S
Scree 12.03.21

As for costumes and additional characters
, they give for different things.
Here's what I discovered.
It's all in the raid.
Rachel - three bonuses to collect. On the second level it is very easy not to receive damage and the other two bonuses are easy to do. We pass the level, we get 3 bonuses + 4th and rachel opens.
For 10 bonuses, the second Parker suit will open. For reaching lvl 10 Raymond. If you find or buy a legendary weapon (it drops / appears in the store), the second Jill suit will open. For passing the last level (the one in front of the ghost ship), Jessica will open. go through all the levels or just the last one, I don't know)
Ps If at the end of the level you hit the golden emblem with a fully charged blow, they will give grass.
Upd: 20 lvl - oh, brian opens.

j
joker.2 12.03.21

WilderTier
Lazy Boss? Well, I don’t know, it seemed quite difficult even on the second level of difficulty!
And so the game is super, if Capcom will promote the series in this direction, then they are on the right path.

W
WilderTier 12.03.21

joker.2
It's complicated, I admit it, but boring.

Scrii
Thank you very much

A
AlexGrace 12.03.21

The game just made me happy! Played all parts from the first on PS1. Finally, there is a horror and at least some riddles. Though nostalgic about the first 3 parts. Starting from 4, they no longer release PE, but Call of Duty with zombies. And Revelations - RE.

D
DRIVER-PC 12.03.21

I once liked only Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 on PS1, everything that came out further was not the same for me

L
Levitate 12.03.21

The game is good, despite the clumsy sight, but I liked the 6th part more

m
mcbrut 12.03.21

The contradictory part
It seems to be not bad, but there is nothing new and interesting in it
. Dull corridors, boring locations ..... Well, opponents. There are many of them. At this moment, the game turns into a clumsy jester, cartridges are spent at this moment in seconds (although you can stupidly run past, since they do not know how to open doors)
It was never scary. What are the others afraid of, I do not understand.
Of course, thanks to the developers for the port of the game, but it was not worth releasing the game.
Part 6 is much more fun and enjoyable.
I liked here that you can hit with a knife simply by pressing LMB, and not first RMB + LMB

806653790809545634 12.03.21

The game did not live up to my expectations, but it still turned out to be better than I thought at first. Of the pluses, it has an interesting plot, excellent music, and colorful characters (however, Jill herself liked less than everyone else, she was made somehow dull).
Now as for the cons: / clumsy jester [2]. The gameplay is most reminiscent of the fifth part in terms of mechanics, but the monsters here are ordinary pieces of meat, in which you need to plant several clips, and for the sake of variety, in rare situations, they are given one hit. This is aggravated by the fact that sometimes waves of enemies are sent to the gg, from which you need to fend off (just like in Russian thrash shooters of the 2005s). Calling such an atmospheric horror language does not turn out to be. There are also problems with the balance in the gameplay. It smooths out all that the game is for 3DS, and on other platforms it might not have been.

B
Banzay-RUS 12.03.21

The game turned out to be worthwhile. Although I only went through the 1st episode, I will unsubscribe
The atmosphere finally began to resemble the good old RE, from the time of 2-3 parts (though it does not hold out a little), the zombies are really some weak (I think they will be more difficult later, because it is not the business of such bots to do). The man let down GG, he didn't even remember who he was and what. Yes, for fun, it will do, but it would be better if someone more charismatic and smarter (well, not fat) did it (slightly altered the port, more precisely). There are many downsides to localization. Either the heroine says "I SEE", as if she is a man, then "it`s closed", but come on, I will not dig into it. Honestly, I haven't bought the game yet. now, so to speak, took a test drive. and again he was undecided whether to buy. it seems to be something more or less horror, but it's still not that ... I don't say anything / write anything about RE6 at all. the last successful RE (in the old style) was 4th, 5th and 6th for purely action games, Racorn City (half-game underperformance) is generally nonsense. so, if you want to ponastalgia (if u know what i mean), then I advise you to play this toy. !BUT! don't expect too much from her. I will correct the review if the game further impresses more

F
Funny nick 12.03.21

I liked the game!

P
PREDATOR and GHOST 12.03.21

Handsome Jack
don't drive PE 6

F
Fanyk 12.03.21

I rolled my lip, I thought they would implement troubles with the inventory and a bunch of all sorts of items (all sorts of wrench, pin, lighter, battery, etc ... well, you understand something like in RE3), and you will have to run around thinking where to use what and what carry it with you or throw it into a box, and here's the hell !!!
I still do not understand why they made the inventory and why it is necessary to look there. there are almost no items in the game, compared to the same RE3.
normal puzzles, too, did not bring a single one.
the card sucks, it will take out the brain faster than tell you where to go next.
mobs of some fig, made of a chainsaw you will not understand some kind of cow. The last boss, like the norms, the rest did not deliver even once.
it will do just once, but the game did not live up to my expectations.

F
Folks 12.03.21

Scrii
passed the bonus level Ship in Raid fashion on hardcore) without crashes,
it is strange that there are only 2 players in Raid, there are enough for 4 enemies at high difficulty levels

S
Scree 12.03.21

Folks
And we only passed half of the maps on the ditch)
Well, the rooms are small, everything will only interfere with each other, especially in narrow corridors.
And if you throw grenades xD

F
Folks 12.03.21

Scrii
has maps and large ones without corridors)

S
Scree 12.03.21

Folks
Basically we run along the corridors. There are a couple of locations such as mountains and so on, but there are not many of them. And mostly they are filled with rubbish or all kinds of furniture. There would be locations like in the outbreak)
Listen, and there is level 1 where you need to swim under water. In the water right at the beginning, the fish swims. And figs will you kill or get it. And they threw grenades and lured (on live bait xD). It can not be killed at all?