3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 12.03.21 03:06 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Well, we have already prepared!
232 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scree 12.03.21

Sergey Travkin
Those who wanted to play on incentive licenses entered as Americans in a way that everyone has known for a long time. Yesterday you could play.

S
Sergey Travkin 12.03.21

Scrii
I have nowhere to run, just stating a fact.

F
Forsaken08 12.03.21

When buying a game in Russia, can Gift be transferred without a block region?

J
Jay c 12.03.21

The game then becomes really difficult even on normal! Have you seen the closed doors and safes for which you need a card? So when you find it, in order to get to them, you will need a lot of cartridges, ingenuity and nerves, because in each room there is simply an unrealistic number of creatures!

E
EWJiM 12.03.21

Damn, on a hard level of difficulty, zombies are generally immortal. At the very beginning of the game, I plant 30 rounds and go to one place.

F
Folks 12.03.21

How do you like the "Raid" mode, I really liked it, for passing the levels they give randomly guns with improvements and a count. kart seems to cover the scenario

j
jonn2032 12.03.21

Here I am a slop, the game in what form is sold in digital or in boxed editions (PC) o_O Someone enlighten and direct on the right path D:

F
Folks 12.03.21

jonn2032 is
digital only, after release it will be in stores

j
jonn2032 12.03.21

Folks
Thank you so much, friend: D

M
MeGTroN 12.03.21

The plot is a masterpiece! At the end of the game, you all just go crazy !!

l
leman140 12.03.21

In short, my opinion:
for Jill Valley is a masterpiece company. Such an excellent atmosphere, reminiscent of the rise from the depths of Stephen Sommers and the old parts of the residents.

I liked it less for Chris, because I recently passed the 6th resident and everything is similar to each other, only in revisions it is less balanced, then, like in a Korean grinder, a thousand wolves are released immediately so that they push and climb into the camera.

zha partner Jill-parker (his name seems to be that) is so far not even a resident of some sort, because there were a lot of cartridges, there are even more lizard monsters, meaning 0! nearly!

in short, I like it, of course it's not the 4th part yet, but the game is cool (the only real minus is objectively that the enemies only react to you, they just put a bolt on your partners)

A
ALEX7436 12.03.21

In Revelations, is there a connection with past games in the series (played in 4 and 5)? How long is the game? THX.

s
strelok94 12.03.21

I have one terrible translation in the game?

D
Dominik Nivans 12.03.21

strelok94 ahahaha
, not only

Y
Yoshemitsu 12.03.21

It's closed ...
Ugh. And I also wanted to pre-order. Asks nafig it is necessary? Crooked port, with a crooked translation. For RE fanatics only. For others, cross the Metro once more if you have nothing to spend 5 hours on.
Plot? Atmosphere? Back to the roots?
Yeah now, all at once. Level 5 Scary and Level 7 Puzzles. In nebydlo countries for this game (which, by the way, should and for nothing, the fans ported it, distribute it on torrents) drunk 50 bucks ...
By the way, about the same torrents, the coop has been successfully broken.

n
nikoshanik 12.03.21

in 3.06 hours has passed, this is a game of 11 chapters!

l
leman140 12.03.21

ALEX7436 is

not present, I did not find any connection with the 4th and 5th, well, more precisely, there are no references to these games (I went through both of them, the 4th probably 4 times at all) in the game only the APBT organization appears (well, if in English BSAA) which was in the 5th part of the series.

about the duration, I xs, have not passed yet.

nikoshanik
man che!

G
Garry_Frost 12.03.21

The game is for an amateur, but personally I did not like it, I played for a couple of minutes and deleted it. For me, RE6 is much more interesting.

E
Egor TVONA 12.03.21

This is the real resident evil!

T
Tom x 12.03.21

In general, the game is excellent: Not a bad plot, dark atmosphere, addictive gameplay. At the moment, 2/3 of the game has passed, opened almost all the doors, collected almost all the upgrades, and all because the corridor disappeared from the game and wanders back and forth in search of keys and other things appeared, as in the first parts - oldfags will appreciate.

I will not list other positive aspects, because there are many of them.

Of the minuses, I will only note:
-Somewhat inconvenient aiming with the mouse. You can forget about aiming the heads and and paws of monsters because you still won't get there. Better not to suffer and shoot directly at the carcass.
-Transfer. Doesn't cause much irritation, but still.

Total: 8-ku quite pulls.