3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimka3991 13.03.21 01:45 am

Finding and buying vehicles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, I think everyone knows the large cargo helicopter Cargobob, online with it you could see a lot of all sorts of interesting ideas. I was thinking of buying it myself, but to my disappointment I did not find this unit in the online store, where can I get it?

Well, with the patch, the prices were slightly raised (for example, the assault Buzzard cost 1,750,000 and now 2,000,000), but my eyes got out on my forehead when I saw the Annihilator at the price of 4 million. What is the price for? On it are the usual coaxial machine guns from which, in fact, to zero sense, or is there something special in it?
289 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexazzio 13.03.21

My prices have not changed ...

x
xxxDiabloNeroxxx 13.03.21

dimka3991
Not ordinary machine guns on it, it has explosive bullets, unlike the same Buzzard. And the fact that they raised to 4, perhaps due to the fact that he was in 4 and does not appear anywhere else on its own, xs)

T
TommyAssassin 13.03.21

At a military base, you can steal a Kargobob, as far as I know.

A
Alexazzio 13.03.21

xxxApocalypsexxx
As it has never happened , it always stands in the parking lot near the beach

O
Oppa_Ninja_Style 13.03.21

After level 42, only at the military base, in other places Buzzards will spawn.

x
xxxDiabloNeroxxx 13.03.21

Alexazzio
According to my observations, it depends on whether someone bought it and ordered it, played with noobs, they were all no higher than 30 lvl, there were no buzzards anywhere, as soon as they ordered delivery, they began to spawn wherever possible, with annihilators it was the same ...

M
MiVoFF 13.03.21

Hello everyone!

Please tell me, when you go to the Internet where you can buy expensive cars or military equipment, for example, there are many closed ones, tell me how to open it?

Level 50. to what it should be raised then to open everything?

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

Nonsense, it's not about the level, you can buy them, but there are no pictures

M
MiVoFF 13.03.21

I kind of tried it, it didn't work out to buy ... But pictures, but no. Okay, today I'll try again, maybe there really is just no picture ...

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

Can buy

M
MiVoFF 13.03.21

dimka3991
Thanks, I'll try!
But what about the car picture then? How to find out what kind of car is there?

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

MiVoFF
There is no way, either see the same in the store in a single, or stupidly type in the name in Google)

M
MiVoFF 13.03.21

dimka3991 hmm
))) ok, ATP)

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

since such a booze has gone, who will tell you: can you grab a coquette for yourself without a purchase?
and how to sell / buy a car between players> _> in the sense that somewhere there is probably something like an auction or what?

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

Yomka
"since such a booze has gone, who will tell you: can you grab coquette for yourself without a purchase?"

No, it will write that blah blah the tracker is installed on the machine and it does not belong to you.

and how to sell / buy a car between players> _> in the sense that somewhere there is probably something like an auction or how

And where did you get that so it is possible? The first time I've heard

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

xxxDiabloNeroxxx There are
ordinary machine guns, and besides, even if they are explosive at least three times, it is absolutely useless compared to an assault helicopter, while you are trying to kill someone with machine guns you will be removed 10 times in a freeplay they even aim at enemies on foot

A
Alexazzio 13.03.21

I'm 62, buzzards are always at the airport, annihilators by the beach.
There is no money, I didn’t buy anything.

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

I did not take dimka3991 from anything. I asked. I just don't understand whether it is possible to buy / sell vehicles between players. for example the same dupe. judging by the solo, the cloned cars were still appearing at the parking lot. And if they dup online, then they somehow sell the cloned one? Or did I go to the wrong steppe at all ??

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

Yomka
It is impossible not to exchange, not to sell. Dup is essentially a common bug. Online, you can simply copy it to your property, and then do whatever you want with it

D
DeXSTREaM 13.03.21

Yomka
online you can sell a duped car, but not every one (of those that are more expensive than 50k current electricity), let's say you can push Elegy (someone did it after dup, judging by the English forums) and you can also make money on Buffalo Franklin (dupnul- sold) or good old glitch for resale.