3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimka3991 13.03.21 01:45 am

Finding and buying vehicles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, I think everyone knows the large cargo helicopter Cargobob, online with it you could see a lot of all sorts of interesting ideas. I was thinking of buying it myself, but to my disappointment I did not find this unit in the online store, where can I get it?

Well, with the patch, the prices were slightly raised (for example, the assault Buzzard cost 1,750,000 and now 2,000,000), but my eyes got out on my forehead when I saw the Annihilator at the price of 4 million. What is the price for? On it are the usual coaxial machine guns from which, in fact, to zero sense, or is there something special in it?
289 Comments
Sort by:
B
BergoVic 13.03.21

Panda231
depends on the level, what will spawn

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

BergoVic Does
not depend on the level. This is clearly a different system.

Panda231
Assault helicopter always spawns at the mercenary base

d
dubsteperrr 13.03.21

The guys will explain to me who how everyone drives my car and steals them and how I want to get into someone else's, I just can’t do this and call my car I can’t write someone in your car ??? how to make it so that it doesn’t. Could sit down and I could pick up my car

f
fastdimka 13.03.21

dubsteperrr
I haven't played online, but as far as I know, you can restrict access to your vehicle through the action menu where you change your hats, glasses, gestures, make quick routes to different places on the map, etc.

B
BergoVic 13.03.21

dubsteperrr
online, hold down select or a similar button on the box, there are many settings,
and with this button you can watch info about another player by pointing the camera at him

F
Ferz777 13.03.21

Where can I find a Duke O'Death car?

Can you tell me where to find this model for pumping like in afterburner? They ride in the plot, but on-line does not appear in any way, although I see people among them, and even some armored ones like "kuruma".

I
Ilya233 13.03.21

This is the armored Dukes - Duke O'Death.
It just doesn't exist in GTA ONLINE. Whoever has, those cheaters. But Rockstar has already found a way to stop them)

o
osyotr 13.03.21

a similar one can be made from Vigero, it is also available online.

T
Tamplier_JN 13.03.21

Bonus car Annis Elegy RH8

Usually, this car should be free in the store, after registering with the Social Club. But it still costs $ 95,000. Who can tell you why, or how to make it free?

H
Heksenpey 13.03.21

Tamplier_JN
it is not free, I bought

M
McLaren MP4-4 13.03.21

It will be given for free if someone "returns" to the game.
Your save from the console will be transferred to the PC version.

b
bbx 13.03.21

McLaren MP4-4
threw, all the same for the money.
before that I played on x360, it was always free

L
LookIamStillAlive 13.03.21

Wanted to buy Karin Kuruma but couldn't find it in the store. Was it deleted or you need to get it in a special way?

B
Blackaid-86 13.03.21

Armored?

P
PAWEEL 13.03.21

MrRiddler
after 1st

M
MrRiddler 13.03.21

PAWEEL Right
after the first one!

N
Nik210 13.03.21

Ilyich IV
call the Pegasus, they will deliver and so every time

J
JUnnAmmED 13.03.21

dimka3991
Cargobob cannot be bought. But it can be stolen from places where turntables spawn. You just have to destroy other helicopters until Cargobob appears. Or you can ride to all points, suddenly it appears.

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

JUnnAmmED
I bought a cargobob. There was an opportunity in version 1.07

J
JUnnAmmED 13.03.21

dimka3991
I was talking about just now. Yes, and you have written that you do not have it