3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimka3991 13.03.21 01:45 am

Finding and buying vehicles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, I think everyone knows the large cargo helicopter Cargobob, online with it you could see a lot of all sorts of interesting ideas. I was thinking of buying it myself, but to my disappointment I did not find this unit in the online store, where can I get it?

Well, with the patch, the prices were slightly raised (for example, the assault Buzzard cost 1,750,000 and now 2,000,000), but my eyes got out on my forehead when I saw the Annihilator at the price of 4 million. What is the price for? On it are the usual coaxial machine guns from which, in fact, to zero sense, or is there something special in it?
289 Comments
Sort by:
R
RED123 13.03.21

How to buy cargobob in GTA online on PC?

C
Cucumber312 13.03.21

The point in buying it?
You can take it for free at the Airport and near the landing strip, which is in the desert area.

S
Smoke_Shooter 13.03.21

RED123,
after all, you can just take it)
but if you really need to buy it, take out your phone, go to the Internet and click on the Warstock Cache & Carry store, and you can buy it there.

N
NaikaN 13.03.21

Where to get an armored sports car?

A
Alexandrovitch 13.03.21

He is like that in robberies, you don't need to book him. To find it in the single player campaign
Video is attached ... car as in the screenshot from 3:00

N
NaikaN 13.03.21

no, I need online, is it available from some level? or can you just buy it ?? on the site where the car to buy it is not there

K
Kostch 13.03.21

NaikaN
after the second preparation, where for two the very first robberies of Leicester, it will be possible to buy it, check all sites with cars

R
RED123 13.03.21

Winter_Soldier
I want to buy it for an online game, go through simple tasks, where there is no air technology and it can only be summoned, but you can simply take them only in non-missions.

A
Aresik2 13.03.21

I bought a military vehicle Insurgent. Now I can’t find where it is. Can someone tell me?

S
Stormtroopir 13.03.21

I think I need to call Pegarus

A
Aresik2 13.03.21

Stormtroopir
Yes, thanks. Not a pegarus, but a pugasus.)

R
Ragivort 13.03.21

People, hello, how to get an armored sedan similar to the Lancer 9? I don't understand what kind of robbery you need to go through in order for him to appear in the store. Tell me pliz, thanks

H
Homikator 13.03.21

complete the first robbery

R
Ragivort 13.03.21

What is it called? and how should you go through it? to be a host, or can you be a participant?

b
banka_original 13.03.21

Ragivort
It is possible and so, it will appear on the gaming Internet in the store after passing the first robbery!

S
STIN_RUS 13.03.21

Fleeca is called. You don't need to be a host, just go through
PS This is 10 Lancer

s
sangen 13.03.21

Save money, 525 k.

F
FoggyStar 13.03.21

Karin Kuruma in the online store.

V
Vorkimarh 13.03.21

FoggyStar
With the postscript "Armored"))

R
RIkRainhard 13.03.21

Tell me the name of the car and in which store can you buy it?

Spoiler