3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimka3991 13.03.21 01:45 am

Finding and buying vehicles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, I think everyone knows the large cargo helicopter Cargobob, online with it you could see a lot of all sorts of interesting ideas. I was thinking of buying it myself, but to my disappointment I did not find this unit in the online store, where can I get it?

Well, with the patch, the prices were slightly raised (for example, the assault Buzzard cost 1,750,000 and now 2,000,000), but my eyes got out on my forehead when I saw the Annihilator at the price of 4 million. What is the price for? On it are the usual coaxial machine guns from which, in fact, to zero sense, or is there something special in it?
289 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yomka 13.03.21

By the way, no one knows how you can sort a car in the garage? only one thing came to my mind: "free up" the right place, fill it to capacity with "trash", and then, by replacing, put the car back in the right place. but it's dreary.

o
olesgonskij1 13.03.21

Can I get DLC cars for free?

D
DeXSTREaM 13.03.21

olesgonskij1
method works, I bought myself today both a chameleon and a hot knife so: D

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

works :)
only here in races they are not: (

and if on a buffalo, so in general at the beginning of the race everything and everything is poured into a ditch ...

who will tell you where to find a small tow truck?

s
spitfire 26 rus 13.03.21

Yomka ​​will
spawn near a car service in Paleto Bay. If you drive up there and he is not there, then leave from there and then return so that he spawns. In general, he almost always stands there.

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

30 minutes skated there. natu :(

s
spitfire 26 rus 13.03.21

Yomka
well then hz, I don’t know any more places where this tow truck is found. It is necessary to drive away from the service at a sufficient distance, at least a kilometer, so that the car spawns, try it several times. There is hardly a difference, but do you still have a boxing or curling iron?

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

curling iron. in a single - yes, it's always worth it. there is no choice online.

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

Yomka
He spawns randomly, like Michael's car, maybe you get lucky or not, I found him

D
DeXSTREaM 13.03.21

Yomka
is the same as with Michael's wheelbarrow, if it does not spawn within 5 minutes of riding back and forth - change the session and try the old and preferably the point of appearance - the last location, so as not to roll to the pallet for a hundred years

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

clear. ATP :)
after 1.08 who managed to sell a car for more than 50k? )

T
Trevor phillips 13.03.21

Yomka
If the car was bought then it is sold for 100+

A
Administration Builder 13.03.21

jeep Vapid Sandking XL (all-terrain vehicle) where is it online? I can’t find ((

S
Sunrise480 13.03.21

rustavelli1901 The
easiest way is to go to the online store and order, there it is, it costs about 40,000. In general, I drove mine from the northernmost part of the map, there is a settlement there.

S
SacreInqusitor 13.03.21

Let me ask you how to find the Sentinel XS, otherwise the whole state ran across once found it hit by left-handed dudes in minicuppers.

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

I found it easy in drugs. maybe you're just in the wrong place and at the wrong time) wait for respawn

Y
Yomka 13.03.21

and still back to the numbers. do not change (

P
POLANSKI 13.03.21

olesgonskij1
Reception works) All the rules. But don't even count on storing vehicles in the garage.

P
Panda231 13.03.21

Why are there no helicopters and planes at the airport ?? what is it connected with? I waited for a long time and thought they would get lost, but the miracle didn't happen ...

P
Pending 13.03.21

Buy